Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Stimilus bankcard
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 5:35 pm
Anyone get a bankcard instead of a deposit?
How much were you able to withdraw in an atm transaction?

gomom!

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 6:39 pm
Yes I got a debit card. Haven’t tried withdrawing yet. I wonder is there a fee for withdrawing money?

amother
Silver

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 6:42 pm
We got a bank card also, it says on the back of the paper you get with it what you can do

We called the number thats on the back of the paper and set it up so we can just transfer it to our checking account, it's free that way but you're limited to 2500 a day

I didnt actually do it my husband did I can ask him if you have more questions

amother
Burgundy

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 6:45 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
We got a bank card also, it says on the back of the paper you get with it what you can do

We called the number thats on the back of the paper and set it up so we can just transfer it to our checking account, it's free that way but you're limited to 2500 a day

Is the debit card from Key bank? I received a debit card around a week ago and I didn't save the paper it came with. My card hasn't been funded yet and I don't understand why. Can you give me the number to call please?

amother
Silver

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 7:02 pm
[quote="amother [ Burgundy ]"]Is the debit card from Key bank? I received a debit card around a week ago and I didn't save the paper it came with. My card hasn't been funded yet and I don't understand why. Can you give me the number to call please?[/quote

My card came from meta bank

EIPCrv.com is the website he used, there's a phone number on the back of the card you can call

amother
Aquamarine

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 7:41 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:

If you don’t mind, please find out. I’d like to transfer mine to the bank and couldn’t figure out how. Wasn’t able to get a rep on the phone.

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 8:24 pm
Why are people getting a bank card? I’ve received nothing yet

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 8:56 pm
Because the IRS which nicely figured out how to take a few thousand dollars on April 15 could not figure how to send the stimulus money to that account.

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 9:30 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Because the IRS which nicely figured out how to take a few thousand dollars on April 15 could not figure how to send the stimulus money to that account.

That’s genius. I still don’t know why I’m not getting anything. Any info on how I can check on this?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 9:32 pm
Is your income too high?

yidishmamma

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 9:36 pm
Is this card in addition to the stimulas check ? Or it only for low income families?

mommish613

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 9:42 pm
yidishmamma wrote:
Is this card in addition to the stimulas check ? Or it only for low income families?

No this is equivalent to the stimulus check. For those that were in round 7. Wink

I believe u can do an ACH transfer to your bank account. That’s what the back of the paper says

amother
Cerulean

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 9:43 pm
so confused. I thought they were mailing checks.

yidishmamma

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 10:26 pm
mommish613 wrote:
No this is equivalent to the stimulus check. For those that were in round 7. Wink

I believe u can do an ACH transfer to your bank account. That’s what the back of the paper says

I got the check with direct deposit on pesach

mommish613

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 10:46 pm
yidishmamma wrote:
I got the check with direct deposit on pesach

Not all of us got it so quickly

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 11:13 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Is your income too high?

Not too high. We qualify but are not under the poverty line.

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 11:16 pm
😩 we could use the check. Can’t get unemployment. Could any ima help?

momomany

Post Wed, Jun 03 2020, 5:16 am
I got the card in lieu of a stimulus check. Family of 6. Income under 150K. Website on back. Easy online transfer in increments of 2500 per day to my bank account.

baby12x

Post Wed, Jun 03 2020, 5:23 am
amother [ Slategray ] wrote:

This is the stimulus check. If you filed taxes in 2019 or 2018 and you are within income limits you either got a direct deposit or a bank card sent to your listed address. (Warning: the card looks like junk mail).
As far as I know, if you didn't qualify there is no way to "make yourself qualify".

This article may help you:
www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/c.....card/

momomany

Post Wed, Jun 03 2020, 5:26 am
amother [ Slategray ] wrote:

Did you file taxes in 2018 or 2019? If you didnt, you can file now for those years and possibly qualify for the stimulus. Speak to an accountant
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics