Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Masks may be the key determinant of the COVID 19 curve
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

OBnursemom

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 1:32 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
You are dodging the question, Sweety.

Will you FOREVER wear a mask while walking outdoors?

I will have to. COVID cases will keep on coming into the hospital, and I will be a walking vector unless I do. My life is so uncomplicated because of COVID.

Ora in town

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 1:33 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
I never said children can't get covid19. But kids are either asympotomatic or very mild. It is extremely rare for kids to die from covid19 - that is a FACT.

So we are back to : Let the bubbies and zeidies die, good riddance?
Is that your position?

thriver

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 1:33 pm
amother [ Mauve ] wrote:
Wow I thought Hashem is the one to decide to finish the virus not people? ? If you would say our hishtadlus I agree but this?????

Really?? Come on.
Hashem runs the world through teva.
Obviously she means hishtadlus and ultimately Hashem. Do you say Hashem made supper? Let’s not make this a “frum” issue.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 1:37 pm
OBnursemom wrote:
You don’t get to say health experts are wrong. You are not qualified. And again, health is not political.

In the old days, one was not allowed to question the Priests - who WERE political and used the people's faith in them to control the people on behalf of the government.

Today "experts" are the new Priests who are controlling the people on behalf of government with their dire predictions that are constantly proven wrong. But we peasants are not allowed to question the "experts".

Some of us are not peasants or sheep and are able to think critcally for ourselves instead of blindly following the "experts". Some "experts" even dare dispute the establishment.

And if experts are not political, how come they supported these mass protests????

If "experts" are not political, how come they claim a male is a female if he says so????

fleetwood

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 1:39 pm
OBnursemom wrote:
RED STATES ARE IGNORING HEALTH EXPERTS. THAT’S ALL IT MEANS.

And cases are on the rise..unlike New York!

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 1:39 pm
Ora in town wrote:
So we are back to : Let the bubbies and zeidies die, good riddance?
Is that your position?

As I said before: Bubbies and Zeidies will have to remain quarantined. The best way to protect them is to establish HERD IMMUNITY by letting those at low risk go back to work and school.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 1:41 pm
fleetwood wrote:
And cases are on the rise..unlike New York!

So you think the lockdown should last forever?

You stated that you don't have to work and your DH can work remotely so I guess you don't care about the rest of us who will lose our homes.

amother
Burlywood

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 1:41 pm
OBnursemom wrote:
Wearing masks is controlling people? Funny only Americans think this is a major issue. And you’re wrong about Israel. Look it up.

Yes. Masks are controvertial. Telling everyone they have to wear a mask is controlling. There is a big world out there and unless the govt mandates us to do it, there will always be those that don't.

In my family, we have 3 nurses. Sorry, but they think differently than you. Just bc you have your opinion doesn't mean everyone agrees to it.

OBnursemom

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 1:42 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
In the old days, one was not allowed to question the Priests - who WERE political and used the people's faith in them to control the people on behalf of the government.

Today "experts" are the new Priests who are controlling the people on behalf of government with their dire predictions that are constantly proven wrong. But we peasants are not allowed to question the "experts".

Some of us are not peasants or sheep and are able to think critcally for ourselves instead of blindly following the "experts". Some "experts" even dare dispute the establishment.

And if experts are not political, how come they supported these mass protests????

If "experts" are not political, how come they claim a male is a female if he says so????

Public health does not deal with gender questions. It deals with public health questions like outbreaks. And critically thinking for yourself is fine, until you decide that you’re as good as someone who trained for this. Then we can give you a Google Medical Degree.

OBnursemom

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 1:45 pm
amother [ Burlywood ] wrote:
Yes. Masks are controvertial. Telling everyone they have to wear a mask is controlling. There is a big world out there and unless the govt mandates us to do it, there will always be those that don't.

In my family, we have 3 nurses. Sorry, but they think differently than you. Just bc you have your opinion doesn't mean everyone agrees to it.

I don’t argue with anonymous nurse relatives of amothers.

Last edited by OBnursemom on Thu, Jun 18 2020, 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 1:46 pm
OBnursemom wrote:
Public health does not deal with gender questions. It deals with public health questions like outbreaks. And critically thinking for yourself is fine, until you decide that you’re as good as someone who trained for this. Then we can give you a Google Medical Degree.

The Constitution does not require us obey "expert" Dictators.

And there are some EXPERTS who dare disagree with the establishment experts and I agree with those experts.

And there are plenty of Experts who say that a male is a female if he says so and supported mass protests for BLM - exposing themselves as political phonies.

Last edited by #BestBubby on Thu, Jun 18 2020, 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Dodgerblue

#BestBubby wrote:
It is a fact that Red States have opened up, while Blue States are dragging their feet, trying to keep businesses shut as long as possible. In order to do this, Blue States and the Media must create public hysteria. And the way government monitors if their mass panic is working is monitoring who is wearing masks while walking outdoors - when scientists say that the chances of transmitting covid while passing by somebody outdoors is virtually zero. In states where people don't walk outdoors masked, businesses are opening up.

I'm in one of the big 3 states. Once opening started, it's been moving, nicely. Though a lot of chain stores have opted to stay closed, I don't know why. MI is considered one of the best states as far as Covid management goes. I vote Republican, didn't vote for her and likely won't again. But on the whole, I think she did well.

OBnursemom

#BestBubby wrote:

And there are some EXPERTS who dare disagree with the establishment experts and I agree with those experts.

And none of them asked you.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 1:52 pm
allthingsblue wrote:
It is ten times deadlier than flu and more infectious.

It is NOT 10x deadlier than the flu - that is another thing the experts were wrong on.

As more people get tested it turns out that many who were infected had NO Synmptoms or very mild.

amother
Lemon

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 1:59 pm
Shkoyach best bubby I’m at work and can’t post - you are doing an awesome job carrying the ball for the silent and not so silent majority

allthingsblue

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 2:02 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
It is NOT 10x deadlier than the flu - that is another thing the experts were wrong on.

As more people get tested it turns out that many who were infected had NO Synmptoms or very mild.

You're right- it appears to be at the very least 1.8 x deadlier (as things stand today) and at most 4x deadlier. I'll edit my previous post. My point still stands.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 2:07 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

And there are plenty of Experts who say that a male is a female if he says so and supported mass protests for BLM - exposing themselves as political phonies.

Please cite the experts who say that masks do not reduce the risk of transmission of covid when social distancing is not possible.

I've asked before, but no one has supplied links.

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 2:11 pm
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:
Shkoyach best bubby I’m at work and can’t post - you are doing an awesome job carrying the ball for the silent and not so silent majority

So just to clarify - the silent majority believe that the virus is just like regular flu and all those who died in the recent weeks was by fluke and would have died anyway?

Because that's the beliefs that you're aliging yourself with.

Scratching Head

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 2:13 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

Yet the WRONG Health Experts demanded EVERYONE lock down - regardless of how rare covid19 was or how rural the environment was. Another of many reasons why I am skeptical of Experts - they are clearly political and should not be trusted BLINDLY.

There is clear evidence that the earlier a country or state locked down, the less deaths were reported in said place.

It's mind boggling how so many frum women have such a cavalier attitude towards people dying.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 2:15 pm
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:

Thank you! Smile
Page 4 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next Recent Topics