Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
What's your Conspiracy Theory
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 1:51 pm
Wearing a mask for Covid 19 was created by the Tznius police or Burka ladies Hiding
What's yours?

First Lady

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 1:56 pm
That schools were closed by the teachers so they'll finally get the appreciation they deserve and definitely bigger tips come Chanukah Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ora_43

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 2:02 pm
Covid19 is a plot by math teachers to force everyone to remember what exponential growth is.

mamma llama

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 2:03 pm
Vegetables aren't even healthy. Farmers made that up so they could sell all those weird things that kept growing in their fields. Hiding

Sunny Days

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 2:05 pm
It’s in interesting discussions so I guess it ain’t have to be corona related...

That latkes were invented to make people addicted and therefore fuel acne & fat gain.

mamma llama

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 2:11 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
It’s in interesting discussions so I guess it ain’t have to be corona related...

That latkes were invented to make people addicted and therefore fuel acne & fat gain.

but fat and acne are also conspiracies. That's just your body's way of trying to make more of it because the world needs more of us. (Then we pop them and diet them away... Crying )

singleagain

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 2:16 pm
There is no moon.

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 2:16 pm
That this site is really Imam Other, and it is that because we are all something other than an imam.

RuralIma

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 2:20 pm
It's always the commies.

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 2:22 pm
RuralIma wrote:
It's always the commies.

Speaking as a person of Russian origin, I agree Wink

malki2

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 2:59 pm
ora_43 wrote:
Covid19 is a plot by math teachers to force everyone to remember what exponential growth is.

If that’s the case, they weren’t very successful!

exaustedmom

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 3:39 pm
The stores were all closed by a group of husbands who wanted to curb their wives spending...

keym

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 3:47 pm
exaustedmom wrote:
The stores were all closed by a group of husbands who wanted to curb their wives spending...

Well they clearly didn't think that one through. By the looks of my Amazon bill.

exaustedmom

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 3:51 pm
keym wrote:
Well they clearly didn't think that one through. By the looks of my Amazon bill.

Don't ruin my theory for me! lol

I guess those wives don't have the internet. They only buy local.

Wheww.... saved it!

Success10

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 3:54 pm
That the forehead thermometers just spew out a random number and don't actually take your temperature and somewhere in China the manufacturers are laughing their heads off.

marvelous

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 4:03 pm
COVID - to promote hydroxychloroquine.

amother
Purple

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 4:10 pm
The whole notion of 'selfies' and the front screen camera, was created by perverts who can control your camera and spy on you...

(I really sometimes freak myself out that someone is staring at me whilst I'm in the bath on my phone...) TMI

imasoftov

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 4:11 pm

Einikel

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 5:00 pm
Some graffiti really convinced me flu vaccine+5g= Covid

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 5:07 pm
Success10 wrote:
That the forehead thermometers just spew out a random number and don't actually take your temperature and somewhere in China the manufacturers are laughing their heads off.

Oh, that's not a conspiracy, that's true.

When I had covid, I used a forehead thermometer, an ear thermometer, and a good old fashioned mercury thermometer. Forehead and ear said I had only a low-grade fever; mercury said 104.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics