Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Right postings in wrong places.

Tefila

Post Thu, Sep 15 2005, 8:06 pm
Due to highly sensitive and personal posts sometimes posted here under amother which does protect the person posting but if it's not put into a only log in area for members guests can just view it and the post will be viewable to all.
Can we pleeease try.... me incl Wink to make sure for both sensitive or private content we post only in areas such as: health and hygeine,emotional health, pregnancy and childbirth and the marriage thread .
Sorry ladies for sounding so bossy Twisted Evil but a) it's 4 our own good and b) I did regain my teaching status so that explains that Cheers

Rochel Leah

Post Thu, Sep 15 2005, 8:58 pm
Freilich, in which section did you post this???? In a section that could be seen by everybody... Wink Idea Tongue Out

hisorerus

Post Thu, Sep 15 2005, 9:44 pm
Why are ANY sections available for the general public?

The public sections should have a clear warning on the top of each page- I don't think most people think about it when posting (I know I don't look to see which section I'm in).

roza

Post Thu, Sep 15 2005, 11:19 pm
hisorerus wrote:

The public sections should have a clear warning on the top of each page- I don't think most people think about it when posting (I know I don't look to see which section I'm in).

right,100%
lock everything. just leave the kitchen open.

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Fri, Sep 16 2005, 12:23 am
roza wrote:
hisorerus wrote:

right,100%
lock everything. just leave the kitchen open.

Roza, if we keep the kitchen open we will all become too fat in no time..

supermom

Post Fri, Sep 16 2005, 4:56 am
LOL LOL cute one

but the only ones that really need to be off limits to non users is the first couple of them health, married life, th, emotional, pregnancy.

Yael

Post Tue, Sep 20 2005, 9:52 am
the reason we have lots of forums available to the public is so that before a new user registers they can get the gist of the type of things we talk about here.
this minimizes the number of people registering just to see what the forum is like, and never come back.

hisorerus

Post Fri, Sep 23 2005, 2:18 am
I can't speak for others, but I'd rather have hundreds of registered (I.e. proven to be Jewish married women) members who never post, than thousands of men/unmarried/or stam people reading my "general" topic posts. As it is, the vast majority of members don't post.

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Fri, Sep 23 2005, 4:03 am
Hisorerus, I totally agree with you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics