Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Using other people's bathrooms
1  2  3  Next

avrahamama

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 9:48 am
Do you feel comfortable using the bathroom (poooooop) in other people's homes? Restaurants? Stores? Shuls?

Is it a last resort kind of thing? Something you'd never do? Or will you go whenever and wherever?

Do you bring spray or matches with you?

I'd make a poll if I knew how.

malki2

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 9:52 am
avrahamama wrote:
Do you feel comfortable using the bathroom (poooooop) in other people's homes? Restaurants? Stores? Shuls?

Is it a last resort kind of thing? Something you'd never do? Or will you go whenever and wherever?

Last resort. But maybe that’s just me. And no, I don’t bring spray. It just leaves a gross mix of bathroom smell plus spray and does nothing.

avrahamama

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 9:53 am
malki2 wrote:
Last resort. But maybe that’s just me. And no, I don’t bring spray. It just leaves a gross mix of bathroom smell plus spray and does nothing.

I agree on the spray!. Same reason I don't like perfumed diapers.

I'm a last resort kinda gal also.

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 9:56 am
avrahamama wrote:

When I gotta go, I go. I don’t understand the reticence. Holding it in is very unhealthy. Toilets were made for poop. What is the big deal?
💩🤷‍♀️

Chayalle

Last resort kinda thing.

And if ever someone asks to use my bathroom that is not my immediate family member, that means a bathroom cleaning for me immediately after.

shabbatiscoming

Not a last resort. I use bathrooms wherever I need to.

bigsis144

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 9:57 am
I’m not picky. My dad is a Boy Scout troop leader and would take out family on the overnight trips (girls too); it takes a lot to daunt me when nature calls.

giselle

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 9:58 am
I don’t even like using the bathroom on the main floor of my own house because guests use that (like all the kids’ friends). Definitely avoid using someone else’s unless there’s no choice.

avrahamama

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 10:01 am
bigsis144 wrote:
I’m not picky. My dad is a Boy Scout troop leader and would take out family on the overnight trips (girls too); it takes a lot to daunt me when nature calls.

I'd go in the woods (and have) before I'd go in someone's powder room. lol

amother
Bisque

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 10:02 am
giselle wrote:
I don’t even like using the bathroom on the main floor of my own house because guests use that (like all the kids’ friends). Definitely avoid using someone else’s unless there’s no choice.

Same here!! I don't ever use public/other's bathrooms unless it's an emergency

silverlining3

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 10:04 am
Only if I know I'll be home shortly, I'll wait for till then. Otherwise, I do what I gotta do, absolutely. Keeping back too long gets my stomach messed up, I'd rather not have that.

malki2

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 10:05 am
amother [ Blonde ] wrote:
When I gotta go, I go. I don’t understand the reticence. Holding it in is very unhealthy. Toilets were made for poop. What is the big deal?
💩🤷‍♀️

If you go regularly, then it’s not that unhealthy to hold it in a little. It’s not like holding in pee.

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 10:11 am
Last resort. Thought I’m the only one that has this issue.

amother
Black

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 10:14 am
Chayalle wrote:
Last resort kinda thing.

And if ever someone asks to use my bathroom that is not my immediate family member, that means a bathroom cleaning for me immediately after.

OH MY GOD! Me too! I gag when other people use my bathroom, even if it’s kids that come for play dates or neighbors.
I use as a last resort but it almost never happens because I’m an expert at holding it in.

avrahamama

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 10:15 am
The worst is when you go to the bathroom and the toilet seat is still warm from the person before.

avrahamama

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 10:16 am
lol sorry guys. That was gross. I feel like we needed this kind of thread though. I hope it doesn't get too controversial.

malki2

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 10:20 am
Here’s another gross one guys. Ever walk into an elevator, right after a woman walks out who thought that because she was alone in the elevator, she could let one go with no consequence. Then you walk in, only to get hit with this gross mix of perfume and flatulence.

avrahamama

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 10:30 am
malki2 wrote:
Here’s another gross one guys. Ever walk into an elevator, right after a woman walks out who thought that because she was alone in the elevator, she could let one go with no consequence. Then you walk in, only to get hit with this gross mix of perfume and flatulence.

BH nope. But any lady who does that is gambling. You really never know where the elevator will stop or who is on the other side....

lilies

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 10:41 am
https://www.theatlantic.com/he.....0497/
Some of it is interesting.

malki2

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 10:43 am
lilies wrote:
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/04/the-private-lives-of-public-bathrooms/360497/
Some of it is interesting.

Lol. I would have minored in Scatology if they offered it in college. Childish bathroom humor sort of runs in our family.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics