Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
I keep laughing to myself the entire day
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 10:27 pm
I'm the op from the "flop trhead" that's how I call it. I made a terrible mistake by the misspelling. Whoever saw will understand why I keep laughing so hard an entire day . My kids and dh think I'm off the moon for laughing like this to myself.
Who else is still laughing? I gave thought to how the thread went and it's even funnier the more I think of it. " HOW DID I MAKE SUCH A HUDGE MISTAKE???!!!" (Could be in my mind I really thought about waxing since I do need to make an appointment and I was thinking of it ) the interesting part is that I had caught it to late that I didnt have any chance to switch or change it right away.

Am I the only one laughing like this or had people forgotten? I think it was real purim joke . A pity this havnt happen on purim , today wasnt an appropriate day for such a joke to make us laugh so hard but of course it was coming from a lost mind in that moment.

crust

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 10:31 pm
I don't think anyone is still thinking about it but laughing to yourself is a normal thing.
😉

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 10:32 pm
Well you did me a chessed.
Sometimes people have a need to smile even on tisha bav
(And by the way my phone wrote this as you did me a chested this fish bav )

ExtraCredit

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 10:39 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'm the op from the "flop trhead" that's how I call it. I made a terrible mistake by the misspelling. Whoever saw will understand why I keep laughing so hard an entire day . My kids and dh think I'm off the moon for laughing like this to myself.
Who else is still laughing? I gave thought to how the thread went and it's even funnier the more I think of it. " HOW DID I MAKE SUCH A HUDGE MISTAKE???!!!" (Could be in my mind I really thought about waxing since I do need to make an appointment and I was thinking of it ) the interesting part is that I had caught it to late that I didnt have any chance to switch or change it right away.

Am I the only one laughing like this or had people forgotten? I think it was real purim joke . A pity this havnt happen on purim , today wasnt an appropriate day for such a joke to make us laugh so hard but of course it was coming from a lost mind in that moment.

I actually long forgot but you seemed more upset than amused at the end. At the beginning I laughed along with you until you posted how hurt you are....

ExtraCredit

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 10:41 pm
Btw your mistake wasn’t terrible nor would I consider it a flopped thread. Threads always change directions even with correct titles! Don’t overthink it.

ExtraCredit

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 10:44 pm
There was only one thread title here since I joined that actually made me laugh out loud all day. Luckily my DH or children haven’t noticed. Would’ve been quite embarrassing to be caught laughing like an idiot over a misspelled thread title. But it was a hit!
#shrimpclyde

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 10:45 pm
Surplus wrote:
I actually long forgot but you seemed more upset than amused at the end. At the beginning I laughed along with you until you posted how hurt you are....

First I was really ashamed but later I really thought that yes it was a hudge joke! I had to admit it!

ExtraCredit

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 10:46 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
First I was really ashamed but later I really thought that yes it was a hudge joke! I had to admit it!

I’m happy you noticed that there was nothing to be ashamed of and yes you made our fast a tad easier with that thread... so thank you!

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 10:49 pm
I dont know that I remembered it without your reminder but thank you for making me smile, it was a nice happy typo.

Tzutzie

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 11:25 pm
What are you all talking about???

ExtraCredit

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 11:26 pm
Tzutzie wrote:
What are you all talking about???

Some kind of waxing chair. Complicated to explain. Confused

amother
Puce

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 11:29 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

This is the second time you spelled huge wrong so I’m not sure which misspelling you keep laughing about?

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 11:33 pm
Surplus wrote:
There was only one thread title here since I joined that actually made me laugh out loud all day. Luckily my DH or children haven’t noticed. Would’ve been quite embarrassing to be caught laughing like an idiot over a misspelled thread title. But it was a hit!
#shrimpclyde

That was priceless, along with the rest of the thread.
And kudos to that op for finding the humor.

ExtraCredit

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 11:36 pm
amother [ Blush ] wrote:
That was priceless, along with the rest of the thread.
And kudos to that op for finding the humor.

I literally laughed all day. She had lots of mitzvos without even trying .

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 1:24 am
Can u correct me with spelling the word HUDGE ??? I always doubt about how u spell it . U can correct me how to spell it right , I never figured out the right spelling for this word , but I recall seeing this word spelled this way often by others too so not sure. I'm ready to hear if u do spell it differently.

ExtraCredit

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 1:28 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Can u correct me with spelling the word HUDGE ??? I always doubt about how u spell it . U can correct me how to spell it right , I never figured out the right spelling for this word , but I recall seeing this word spelled this way often by others too so not sure. I'm ready to hear if u do spell it differently.

It’s huge.
Hudge is also a word but has a different meaning.
Btw did you finish laughing yet? Laugh

kitov

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 1:28 am
HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Just ask Trump.

ExtraCredit

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 1:29 am
kitov wrote:
HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Just ask Trump.

I’m not sure he knows the spelling though! Wink

kitov

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 1:30 am
Surplus wrote:
I’m not sure he knows the spelling though! Wink

Check his tweets.

I recall a different word he totally made up. Covfefe.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 1:38 am
Surplus wrote:
It’s huge.
Hudge is also a word but has a different meaning.
Btw did you finish laughing yet? Laugh

I'm really elevating my Engelish, grammer , from being here on ima . I'm not kidding! English is not my native language, nor did we learn it so I'm happy I'm learning it now . (Never too late as they say) Actually I pick it up from my kids too .. so I think I'm getting there.

Btw no I'm totally not finnished yet with the laughing! I would love to share it even with my friends but for privacy reasons I'd rather not.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics