Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Exposing the Lies About Covid, Shutting Shuls, "Upticks" etc
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Burgundy

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 9:40 am
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
His article pointed out many important facts he’s revealing the TRUTH.

Interesting. For me TRUTH in upper case refers to absolute truth, like the Torah. Not someone's disjointed monologue. Where he thinks he somehow knows better than everyone else. Somehow he's the only one among all the public health authorities and Rabbanim who've managed to see the light. Yeah right.

meme6

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 9:44 am
amother [ Burgundy ] wrote:
Interesting. For me TRUTH in upper case refers to absolute truth, like the Torah. Not someone's disjointed monologue. Where he thinks he somehow knows better than everyone else. Somehow he's the only one among all the public health authorities and Rabbanim who've managed to see the light. Yeah right.

The real people that believe what he said are scared to come out and say it he had the guts! Really do our rabbonim know much they don’t do research mostly they are mostly puppets they follow what Fauci says to keep peace! Let’s face facts those big public health workers have been contradicting themselves a whole time.

ExtraCredit

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 9:46 am
Check out the thread “something to think about”

naturalmom5

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 9:55 am
https://www.thelakewoodscoop.c......html

rmbg

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 9:56 am
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
Its not an article. Its a rant written by a random person.
Not sure why matzav printed it.
You don't need to publish an oped by every conspiracy theorist out there

Can you price for is that this is just conspiracies and not truth? He brings quite a bit of info that can be fact checked

southernbubby

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 9:57 am
ExtraCredit wrote:
Check out the thread “something to think about”

Maybe someone can report one of the threads and they can be combined.

ExtraCredit

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 9:59 am
imasoftov wrote:

Can you explain this pic? It looks like your avatar, but otherwise I don’t get it.

ExtraCredit

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 10:00 am
southernbubby wrote:

Might be more fun to just repeat yourself twice Wink .

keym

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 10:05 am
southernbubby wrote:

Reported

southernbubby

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 10:07 am
meme6 wrote:
The real people that believe what he said are scared to come out and say it he had the guts! Really do our rabbonim know much they don’t do research mostly they are mostly puppets they follow what Fauci says to keep peace! Let’s face facts those big public health workers have been contradicting themselves a whole time.

Rabbonim usually follow the prevailing medical opinion so if someone believes that homeopathy is superior to the MMR for controlling measles, the rabbonim will try to determine how prevalent that theory is. If the vast majority of health practitioners don't believe in homeopathy, the rabbonim will say to vaccinate.
The rabbonim probably listened to local doctors who followed the most current research which was constantly being updated. There were numerous deaths because nobody knew how to treat the virus and they are still learning.
I certainly hope that people crowding into shuls for Tishrei doesn't lead to chas v'sholem illness. People often travel for holidays and this disrupts herd immunity.
It sounds as though Rabbi Smith doesn't believe in preventing the spread of this virus.

rae

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 10:08 am
FINALLY!!!!
I was trying to figure out how to post this.
I’m hoping more people will come aboard.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 10:08 am
ExtraCredit wrote:
Might be more fun to just repeat yourself twice Wink .

Yes but my grandchildren are on their way over so someone else will have to do it. Very Happy

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 10:10 am
southernbubby wrote:
Rabbonim usually follow the prevailing medical opinion so if someone believes that homeopathy is superior to the MMR for controlling measles, the rabbonim will try to determine how prevalent that theory is. If the vast majority of health practitioners don't believe in homeopathy, the rabbonim will say to vaccinate.
The rabbonim probably listened to local doctors who followed the most current research which was constantly being updated. There were numerous deaths because nobody knew how to treat the virus and they are still learning.
I certainly hope that people crowding into shuls for Tishrei doesn't lead to chas v'sholem illness. People often travel for holidays and this disrupts herd immunity.
It sounds as though Rabbi Smith doesn't believe in preventing the spread of this virus.

If Rabanim are listening to local doctors who are treating patients personally then why not follow Dr. Zelenko's treatment or fight for it? Why are they not suing Cuomo to stop the HCQ ban and allow all doctors to give HCQ?

Frumme

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 10:12 am
rmbg wrote:
Can you price for is that this is just conspiracies and not truth? He brings quite a bit of info that can be fact checked

If it's the truth, why didn't he cite anything? Why is it my responsibility to sort through his ramblings and find his sources? If he was really serious about this, he'd have included it (his piece is long enough to tell me he could have if he really had wanted to!). Instead he relies on logical fallacies such as appeals to tradition/nature/emotion, fallacies of composition, slippery slopes, etc etc to convince people of his "truths." If there are any grains of truth in his word wall, it's overshadowed by conspiracies and fallacies.

ExtraCredit

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 10:18 am
southernbubby wrote:
Yes but my grandchildren are on their way over so someone else will have to do it. Very Happy

Put on your k-95 mask, stay 6 feet apart. Prepare the Purell and the Lysol.
Enjoy them in good health! Smile

amother
Gold

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 10:22 am
SisterSix wrote:
The author is an interesting guy. Here’s an article from 2012 where he compares the US (of 2012) to the rise of Nazi Germany, just like he compares it today.

https://crownheights.info/chab.....each/

southernbubby

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 12:24 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
If Rabanim are listening to local doctors who are treating patients personally then why not follow Dr. Zelenko's treatment or fight for it? Why are they not suing Cuomo to stop the HCQ ban and allow all doctors to give HCQ?

Maybe someone needs to suggest that.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 12:46 pm
I would also say this; Sweden was praised for it's lax restrictions but even Sweden closed some things and warned the population enough to scare a lot of people from taking risks and it did affect the economy there. Even Sweden wouldn't pass muster under his rules.

wiki

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 3:27 pm
Everyone forgets the Sweden closed down the high schools.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 3:43 pm
wiki wrote:
Everyone forgets the Sweden closed down the high schools.

This rabbi seemed to feel that any warnings or restrictions that might involve loss of livelihood were a form of government overreach and that health departments should not have control over these things. Doctors should limit warnings to specific individuals rather than to society as a whole.
People would just basically have to figure it out on their own that this bug was contagious.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics