Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Frum Influencers who are real
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Black

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 5:25 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Yes. I work in social media, content writing, copywriting, and marketing.

As far as I know the cooking instagramers don't do ads and work with companies for random other things, like art, music, workout, and other brands I work with.

Am I wrong about that? Would Peas, Love, and Carrot's promote someone else's CD on their story?

Anyone who is completely external - fashion, headscarves, etc are just not the clientele my clients want to work with.

Ah ok, this makes sense. If I were you I'd edit the original post and include some of the info you've provided here and what you're looking for and you'll get far more on point answers

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 5:50 am
Real? As in not full of fake pathetic my-life-is-perfect photos?

Try:

LifeAndFoodWithMimi

Munchies By Mindee

exaustedmom

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 5:54 am
Annette from Esteez. She is funny and real and the nicest person I've ever come across.

rainbow dash

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 5:59 am
Joseph_waks

Blessing1

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 6:02 am
Another vote for Charlene Aminoff. She's one piece of inspiration. She's an amazing person.
But if you want someone to promote your products, you'll have to go with the one's that do it for money. (Raizy's cookin', the comic cook....) The real inspirational influencers will not promote your products.

Last edited by Blessing1 on Wed, Sep 23 2020, 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total

rosenbal

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 6:02 am
Peas Love and Carrots (Danielle Renov). A lot more than food and very genuine, real person!

Zehava

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 6:09 am
So you want someone who’s real who will work with your company to promote products.
Well... try Sarah Rivkah Kohn she promotes her donors.

pause

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 6:11 am
The irony of this thread is beyond belief...

cnc

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 6:12 am
pause wrote:
The irony of this thread is beyond belief...

Lol!
This!!

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 6:14 am
Esteez
Peas love and carrots
Busy in Brooklyn
Raizys cookin
Greenlipsfit

There are so many more but these are the few off the top of my head

amother
Periwinkle

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 6:16 am
Between Carpools - it’s a group of 5 women who run it. Their blog revolves around everything related to a frum woman’s lifestyle, and it’s very real - also very not IG style - they rarely post about themselves directly, you rarely even see or hear them. Big fan!

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 6:16 am
I’m real, (I think!) but I dont accept IG ads, as it’s not worthwhile for me to dilute my social media branding for a few dollars. That being said, I sometimes give shoutouts to new businesses as a kindness. And I do not consider myself an influencer, although I have a huge following — I’m simply marketing my business. @chaya_braun_photography

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 6:20 am
TranquilityAndPeace wrote:
I’m real, (I think!) but I dont accept IG ads, as it’s not worthwhile for me to dilute my social media branding for a few dollars. That being said, I sometimes give shoutouts to new businesses as a kindness. And I do not consider myself an influencer, although I have a huge following — I’m simply marketing my business. @chaya_braun_photography

Yes! I love your insane work!

amother
Lawngreen

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 6:27 am
TranquilityAndPeace wrote:

ohmygoodness your work is stunning!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you please come to NY and do my newborn photos? Smile

alef12

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 6:39 am
I'm real Smile

@homegrownkosher on Instagram
But I rarely accept sponsorships. It has to be something I really love and work with my brand so not sure if I can help you.

I'm also not trying to be an "influencer" (ie: make money from my "popularity") I use my Instagram partially to market my sourdough bakery and recently I'm getting back to concentrating on what I started my page for which is education, inspiration and information about food, where it comes from, how it's grown etc... That's my true passion. I share products sometimes but they're rarely sponsored

amother
Crimson

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 6:43 am
Advertise here on Imamother and you’ll reach the “real” audience you’re looking for. Wink

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 6:53 am
amother [ Crimson ] wrote:
Advertise here on Imamother and you’ll reach the “real” audience you’re looking for. Wink

Lol. It didn't work for me.

alef12

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 7:07 am
What you really need to think about is what you're trying to sell and who you're trying to sell it to. Who is your market?

I'll use myself as an example. My audience wants to know all about where things come from, how they're grown and/or made. They don't necessarily want to grow or make it themselves but they want the feeling of connection with the "realness". If you had single source sea salt hand harvested and dried by Italian grandmothers (making this up here LOL) to sell you might send some to me. If I liked it we'd try to work something out. (I'd definitely want footage of those Italian grandmothers to share with my audience as part of the campaign) My followers would buy it because they love that feeling of KNOWING where it comes from and how it was made. Using it would connect them to those Italian grandmothers and make them feel like they had some small part in it's creation without having to do it themselves.

If you're trying to sell a beauty product you're not selling the product. What you're really selling is the fantasy of what that product can do for the customer. It's not "real" really so you're not looking for a "real" influencer. Someone who projects the fantasy of perfection is probably the best person to market it. People aren't stupid. They know it's "fake" They follow for the same reason people read fiction. They love immersing themselves even for a few moments in the fantasy. And if buying the products these people market help them feel beautiful and glamorous etc... that's all part of the fantasy.

Just picking any random influencer to market any random product isn't the way to sucessfully sell.

amother
Linen

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 7:09 am
Chavi Bruk

Chabad shlucha in Montana. Adopted 5 kids

Very real and inspiring!

Also her blog is great! Clearasmud.blog

watergirl

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 7:27 am
Wait. You want someone "real" and genuine who you can pay to promote your thing? That is by definition NOT real. That is someone taking money to say something is great.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media