Home

High risk obstetrician
Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Coffee

Post  Tue, Sep 29 2020, 11:20 pm
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
how much before do u have to join

I think three months. I’m not sure because I was already pregnant so it wasn’t an option for me. Check with the health share and double check that abdelik still takes it.

amother

Pink

Post  Tue, Sep 29 2020, 11:55 pm
I used Dr baum for my fifth pregnancy when I became high risk she turned at 36 weeks and was breech with one foot up one foot down had a version for a Few hours didn't work and he did my c section I couldn't have been happier love his bedside manner pleasant felt like he treated me like his own daughter

amother

Orange

Post  Wed, Sep 30 2020, 12:17 am
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
I’ve been looking for the last couple of weeks and didn’t really get anywhere. Have an appointment scheduled with RWJ OBs but so nervous. Heard Dr Segal is great but not all of them are... the options in the area are not great...

Rwj is amazing! Don’t worry about it I think you will be very happy there! I had a pretty complicated case and used them they were super on top of everything, I felt very taken care of and confident that I was in the best hands. Dr segal is extremely amazing and dr. Lundberg but they are all great.
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries