Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Holocaust Survivor Vera Sharav/Please wake up.
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 9:44 am
I will chime back in here to post info as I find it:

Danika Bueno - Your Mask is Harming You
https://www.bitchute.com/video/3fWI4g3737oj/

SARS-CoV2 and the Rise of Medical Technocracy. Lee Merritt, M.D.
https://youtu.be/sjYvitCeMPc

Also, look at Agenda 2030. This has been happening for a long time.

Rosa Koire- videos and her book Behind The Green Mask

Now, a response on mumps and measles and the vaccines and why they become less effective over time:
What is actually happening with mumps is exactly what is happening with measles. As natural immunity is replaced with much less effective and long-lasting artificial immunity, we are going to see more outbreaks. This is simply a matter of the math and it was worked out first with measles.
The first stage of measles protection from vaccines worked with few outbreaks because the older generation had natural immunity. Soon, however, the entire population will have only artificial immunity and, even with multiple shots, this sets us up for outbreaks in “fully” vaccinated populations.
There are at least two papers (models) I know of that show the waning immunity of the measles vaccine sets up the population to create greater oscillations (epidemics) than the natural infection model does.
Here is one:
Implications of vaccination and waning immunity http://rspb.royalsocietypublis...../2071
“In the absence of vaccination, lifelong immunity is maintained through frequent encounters with infection, which act to boost the waning immune memory (this agrees with the findings of Whittle et al. 1999)”
“However, when vaccination is introduced the prevalence of infection declines, which in turn reduces the amount of boosting and hence the level of immunity (in agreement with Muller 2001). What is more surprising is that the interaction between vaccination and waning immunity can lead to pronounced epidemic cycles in which the peak levels of infection can be of the orders of magnitude greater than the mean.”
Here is the second paper:
The future of measles in highly immunized populations. A modeling approach.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6741921
From the first paper again: “In particular, we show that moderate waning times (40–80 years) and high levels of vaccination (greater than 70%) can induce large-scale oscillations with substantial numbers of symptomatic cases being generated at the peak. In addition, we predict that, after a long disease-free period, the introduction of infection will lead to far larger epidemics than that predicted by standard models."
What we are seeing is simply the beginning of the oscillations that come with this transition from natural to artificial immunity in mumps. We are already seeing this in highly vaccinated populations like in China (99% measles vaccination) and as we watch over the next decade the models show that it will start happening here if it hasn’t already.
So, no, the outbreaks are not due to the anti-vaxxers. They are a consequence of replacing natural immunity and frequent boosting with artificial immunity and no boosting at all. Very interesting studies..and I haven't even got into the live virus shedding that creates outbreaks..so much documented evidence exists as well

imasoftov

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 9:46 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I will chime back in here to post info as I find it:

"Jews say goodbye but don't leave"

wif

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 10:19 am
#BestBubby wrote:
So many children are suffering from so many chronic diseases. The number of children suffering CHRONIC diseases is close to 50% according to some experts. This is the sickest generation of
children in US history
- and it all started AFTER the CDC QUADRUPLED (4x) the vaccine schedule
in 1990!

And the CDC refuses to do a Vax vx UnVax Study - Nchr, that doesn't disturb you????

Re bolded, seriously? My great-grandmother had 14 children and lost 4 of them to childhood diseases. My grandmother says she was considered "a lucky woman" for only losing 4 of them. These days--Baruch Hashem!--if someone loses one child, it is considered an unfathomable tragedy. How can you possibly claim this to be the sickest generation of children in American history with a straight face?

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 10:39 am
True, wif. My grandfather had a sister who died of what was probably a strep throat. This was before penicillin had been discovered.
I know people my mothers' age who are child polio survivors and are disabled as a result.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 10:44 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?.....tu.be

Posting this again. Important

Also look up Event 201

southernbubby

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 11:13 am
My husband's grandmother lost a child to diphtheria but that being said, there should be periodic reviews of vaccine effectiveness and whether or not the population is still gaining benefit. The problem on either side is caused by all or nothing thinking and of mixing conspiracy theory with science.
I don't spend my entire day in a mask and basically only wear masks for shopping trips which I try to do as infrequently as possible. It's possible that people who wear masks all day are getting sick because the masks are laden with germs after an hour and a half. There was a study done in Kansas where some counties had mask mandates and others didn't. Cell phone tracking showed that all counties had the same level of travel outside the home but the masked communities had half the number of cases as the non masked communities. Nobody is calling this proof of anything but it does indicate that masks could slow down the spread of the virus and in some locations, hospitals are out of beds.

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 11:30 am
Choice btwn wearing a mask and getting a cold or strep vs no mask and getting covid and c"v passing it on to vulnerable pple in my family...I will gladly wear the mask. It's laughable to choose otherwise.
BTW, I wear disposable ones and change frequently thru the day if I am outside the home. No prob.
Where I live, masks have been mandated in public indoor places since the spring. No problems, no complaints. No string of people getting sick from masks, either.
BTW, op, no, I won't be looking up random conspiracy theories that you post. Give a proper, scientific study published in a reliable medical journal as you demanded others do.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 11:35 am
wif wrote:
Re bolded, seriously? My great-grandmother had 14 children and lost 4 of them to childhood diseases. My grandmother says she was considered "a lucky woman" for only losing 4 of them. These days--Baruch Hashem!--if someone loses one child, it is considered an unfathomable tragedy. How can you possibly claim this to be the sickest generation of children in American history with a straight face?

Yes, Seriously.

I said SICK - not DYING!

Children in this generation are on MEDICATION: ADHD, allergies, diabetes, epilepsy, autism, IBS, asthma

Also:

BEFORE VACCINES - in the 1940s and 1950s when there was only small pox vaccine -
children were NOT dying from childhood diseases (very rare).

Maybe measles became less deadly. Maybe it was better nutrition, cleaner water.

BUT CHILDREN STOPPED DYING OF CHILDHOOD DISEASES BEFORE VACCINES !!!

Last edited by #BestBubby on Tue, Oct 27 2020, 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 11:37 am

This chart proves that deaths from childhood diseases were near zero BEFORE vaccines.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 11:44 am
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
True, wif. My grandfather had a sister who died of what was probably a strep throat. This was before penicillin had been discovered.
I know people my mothers' age who are child polio survivors and are disabled as a result.

And look what is happening to MILLIONS of children TODAY:

1:6 children are learning disabled

1:6 children are allergic (can be FATAL)

1:8 children have IBS

1:10 children have ADHD

1:13 children have asthma (can be FATAL)

1:25 children have Epilepsy/Seizure Disorder

1:45 children have AUTISM and keeps increasing

1:250 children have Tourettes Syndrome

1:400 children have Diabetes

1:775 babies die of SIDS

1:1,000 children have Celiac Disease

1:5,560 children have CANCER

ZERO deaths from Measles, Mumps or Chickenpox (in USA)

432 deaths reported to VAERS in 2016

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 11:45 am
Choice btwn wearing a mask and getting a cold or strep vs no mask and getting covid and c"v passing it on to vulnerable pple in my family...I will gladly wear the mask. It's laughable to choose otherwise.
BTW, I wear disposable ones and change frequently thru the day if I am outside the home. No prob.
Where I live, masks have been mandated in public indoor places since the spring. No problems, no complaints. No string of people getting sick from masks, either.
BTW, op, no, I won't be looking up random conspiracy theories that you post. Give a proper, scientific study published in a reliable medical journal as you demanded others do.

What's a conspiracy theory? Event 201? It actually happened.
I'm not sure what the definition of a conspiracy theory is to you.
If it makes you uncomfortable to look that up, don't. But it aint a conspiracy. You can watch the video I posted with a medical Dr, Dr. Merritt giving plenty of sources and science.

Chickensoupprof

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 11:46 am
The measles vaccine prevents thousands of deaths each year worldwide. The number of measles deaths began decreasing before the vaccine was introduced thanks to advances in health care that improved treatment after people got sick (such as treating pneumonia that occurred because of measles infection). But serious illness and death from measles still happened regularly. In fact, in the 10 years before the vaccine was available in 1963, about 500 measles-related deaths were reported to the CDC every year. Since the vaccine, U.S. measles-related deaths have been increasingly rare – because the vaccine has prevented people from getting measles in the first place. The most recent U. S. death occurred in 2015 . Worldwide, there was an 84 percent decrease in measles deaths between 2000 and 2016 as the vaccine became more widely available – meaning more than 20 million deaths were prevented.

Other than death, measles causes serious illness and leads to hospitalization for 1 in 4 who become sick. That’s why it’s important to look at the reduction in measles illness overall, which plummeted after the vaccine was introduced – from about 600,000 reported cases yearly in the mid-1950s (most weren’t reported, so the actual number is likely much higher) to a little over 100 reported cases in 2001 . Recently those numbers have been increasing due to local outbreaks.

https://www.idsociety.org/publ.....acts/

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 11:48 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
What's a conspiracy theory? Event 201? It actually happened.
I'm not sure what the definition of a conspiracy theory is to you.
If it makes you uncomfortable to look that up, don't. But it aint a conspiracy. You can watch the video I posted with a medical Dr, Dr. Merritt giving plenty of sources and science.

You demanded people post studies. So you go first.
Nope, some random video by a random doctor is not a published study.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 11:51 am
Chickensoupprof wrote:
The measles vaccine prevents thousands of deaths each year worldwide. The number of measles deaths began decreasing before the vaccine was introduced thanks to advances in health care that improved treatment after people got sick (such as treating pneumonia that occurred because of measles infection). But serious illness and death from measles still happened regularly. In fact, in the 10 years before the vaccine was available in 1963, about 500 measles-related deaths were reported to the CDC every year. Since the vaccine, U.S. measles-related deaths have been increasingly rare – because the vaccine has prevented people from getting measles in the first place. The most recent U. S. death occurred in 2015 . Worldwide, there was an 84 percent decrease in measles deaths between 2000 and 2016 as the vaccine became more widely available – meaning more than 20 million deaths were prevented.

Other than death, measles causes serious illness and leads to hospitalization for 1 in 4 who become sick. That’s why it’s important to look at the reduction in measles illness overall, which plummeted after the vaccine was introduced – from about 600,000 reported cases yearly in the mid-1950s (most weren’t reported, so the actual number is likely much higher) to a little over 100 reported cases in 2001 . Recently those numbers have been increasing due to local outbreaks.

And in 2016 there were 432 deaths following vaccine reported.

There are HUNDREDS of deaths following vaccines EVERY YEAR - in addition to MILLIONS of children
who are CHRONICALLY SICK (life-long)

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 12:02 pm
Chickensoupprof wrote:
It's so sad that the root of this whole myth is a RETRACTED article from the Lancet . These researches frauded the whole research on this. And there has been lots of researches since which proves there is NO LINK between autism and vaccines. It's the same that one wrote down in a big scientific journal that chickens are speaking French in the night, and there has been camera's set up in chicken coops, poultry farms, and no one heard a chicken speak French anymore ever since but still there are people who say ''No I won't have a chicken coop because I don't like the prestigious language they speak in the night''.

That is One of the Biggest LIES of the government/pharmaceutical industry.

That the whole autism-vaccine connection is based on ONE Study. There are DOZENS of studies
linking vaccines to autism.

AUTISM is listed on VACCINE INSERTS as an adverse event!

Vaccine Court has paid awards to Children with Autism Following Vaccination!!!

There are Thousands of Parents who saw there 100% healthy, typical developing child get vaccinated,
develop high fever and seizures and then regress into autism. There are before and after VIDEOs.
Some children even DIED within HOURS of being vaccinated - without any known illness.

Show me ANY study "proving" that vaccines don't cause autism - and I will show you how PhD Scientists proved that those studies are FRAUDULENT.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 12:06 pm
You demanded people post studies. So you go first.
Nope, some random video by a random doctor is not a published study.

You have a very aggressive tone. Once again, I did not demand that anyone post studies. False.
You don't have to post here. No one is forcing you or demanding anything of you.
I feel that it's an informative video.
I have no interest in spending hours of my own personal time researching studies to prove something I already know to be true to someone who is behaving really combatively. I am not going to do it. I have no interest in the prove it because I am so self righteous so I'll shoot down anything you say anyways kind of conversation that's not really a conversation. If you want to prove it to yourself, the information is out there, you can look for it. If not, stick with your position and drop it and go drink a smoothie or go for a walk.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 12:07 pm
Chickensoupprof wrote:

And what about the hundreds of children who die EVERY YEAR following vaccination?

And what about the MILLIONS of children who are autistic, learning disabled, ADHD, allergic, asthma,
IBS, epilepsy, Diabetes and cancer?

WHY do you think the government/pharmaceutical industry refuses to do a Vax vs UnVax Study???

Because they KNOW that vaccines cause more deaths and injuries than the disease!

THINK, PEOPLE, THINK!

Last edited by #BestBubby on Tue, Oct 27 2020, 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 12:11 pm
Best Bubby, I know you mean well, so I won't argue with you. But, that list you posted....most are things that simply weren't diagnosed or were overlooked until recently. Years ago, who knew about Tourettes? Who knew much about allergies? Do you know how many people present died of undiagnosed diabetes or cancer, and doctors just figured they were weak invalids for no known reason?
As far as learning disabilities. ..as someone in the educational field...they were barely on the radar screen till more recently. My parents have told of classmates in the 50s who were just considered "dumb" and were held back or dropped out of school. Plenty of kids like that prior to that, before laws were passed mandating school attendance. Nowadays they would likely be diagnosed with something and get help. Btw, I have had students get an autism diagnosis solely to qualify them for an IEP and extra services even though it didn't fit, imo.

fleetwood

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 12:13 pm
[quote="#BestBubby"]And what about the hundreds of children who die EVERY YEAR following vaccination?

And what about the MILLIONS of children who are autistic, learning disabled, ADHD, allergic, asthma,
IBS, epilepsy, Diabetes and cancer?[/quote

You need to stop with the autism from vaccines statements! They are not true. You are hurting imamothers with children with autism. You really need to stop with this nonsense. It's ridiculous,false, dangerous and hurtful..

Chickensoupprof

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 12:13 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
That is One of the Biggest LIES of the government/pharmaceutical industry.

That the whole autism-vaccine connection is based on ONE Study. There are DOZENS of studies
linking vaccines to autism.

AUTISM is listed on VACCINE INSERTS as an adverse event!

Vaccine Court has paid awards to Children with Autism Following Vaccination!!!

There are Thousands of Parents who saw there 100% healthy, typical developing child get vaccinated,
develop high fever and seizures and then regress into autism. There are before and after VIDEOs.
Some children even DIED within HOURS of being vaccinated - without any known illness.

Show me ANY study "proving" that vaccines don't cause autism - and I will show you how PhD Scientists proved that those studies are FRAUDULENT.

No, it's the other way around, there is one study that links autism to vaccines and the rest proves otherwise.

Show me the proof that Vaccine Court has paid awards to Children with Autism Following Vaccination,

But ok I will show you, the stuff but I bet you only want to read things that is proving your own consiparicy theory which is sadly among lots of people. But ok, I give it a try

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/p.....1678/
https://www.jpeds.com/article/S0022-3476(13)00144-3/pdf?ext=.pdf
https://www.nap.edu/catalog/10.....utism
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesaf.....m.pdf
https://www.immunize.org/catg.d/p4026.pdf
Page 6 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics