Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
UPDATE: Please Daven for My DH -- Double Organ Transplant
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

avrahamama

Post Mon, Nov 09 2020, 5:57 pm
Oh wow! I was wondering what happened and now I know.

Bsorot tovot for you and your whole family. May it go smoothly and may he recover thoroughly and quickly.

Davening all goes well!

fleetwood

Post Mon, Nov 09 2020, 6:04 pm
Hope he's better soon!

Boca00

Post Mon, Nov 09 2020, 7:19 pm
Refuah sheleima! Davening...

saboni

Post Mon, Nov 09 2020, 8:29 pm
Refuah sheleima! Please update us with good news!

whewpy

Post Mon, Nov 09 2020, 9:52 pm
Any updates yet?

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 1:13 am
Refuah Shlema, Fox! May the One who heals guide the surgeons' hands and may your husband have a swift and complete recovery.

Debbie

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 2:05 am
Davening.
May your husband have a complete refuah Shelaimah.

chanchy123

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 2:24 am
Fox, I keep checking this thread for updates. Please know that we are with you at this trying time. Praying for your DH and you.

etky

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 3:05 am
Refuah shleimah and besorot tovot be"h.

NotLazySusan

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 6:28 am
chanchy123 wrote:
Fox, I keep checking this thread for updates. Please know that we are with you at this trying time. Praying for your DH and you.

Me too, I keep checking here. I am hoping everything is going really well!

whewpy

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 7:05 am
Anyone have updates yet? Let's all keep on davening. Transplants can often take longer than expected.

I cannot imagine how difficult it must be for Fox to do this from afar. Its hard enough when you're in the waiting room, but to have to wait at home....it must be agony

Blessing1

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 11:53 am
Fox, I've been thinking about you and crying for you that you can't be there with DH. I can't imagine what you must be going through. Love and hugs and we should hear besuros tovos.

melbee

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 12:30 pm
Refua shleima to your DH, Fox! Sending love to your entire family. May you hear good news soon and may he have a speedy recovery with good results. We are all thinking of you here.

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 12:30 pm
Fox, you and DH haven't been out of my thoughts for a minute since you posted. All my prayers are with you and your family.

Sending you tons of strength and love. Hug Hug Hug

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 1:34 pm
whewpy wrote:
Anyone have updates yet? Let's all keep on davening. Transplants can often take longer than expected.

I cannot imagine how difficult it must be for Fox to do this from afar. Its hard enough when you're in the waiting room, but to have to wait at home....it must be agony

Fox is entitled to her privacy, and to rest, though I'm sure she'll check in at some point.
Meanwhile, if anyone has added Mr. Fox to Refa'einu, I'm sure he should be on for at least a week, even with beH smooth sailing. So it's ok if Fox takes time to check in.

whewpy

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 1:53 pm
Pink Fridge, of course its ok if Fox takes her time to check in. No one is trying to pressure her. We are all just worried for her and her husband, davening for them and here to support her in whatever way she needs.

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 1:58 pm
whewpy wrote:
Pink Fridge, of course its ok if Fox takes her time to check in. No one is trying to pressure her. We are all just worried for her and her husband, davening for them and here to support her in whatever way she needs.

Of course. Im sorry I posted that. As much as I want Fox to do what works best for her, I in no way meant to imply that anyone was being pesky or nosy, and I'm afraid that there was no way to say that without implying it, even without intent on my part.
I'm sure Fox is feeling surrounded by the love and good wishes you telegraph for all of us.

Sunny Days

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 2:22 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Fox is entitled to her privacy, and to rest, though I'm sure she'll check in at some point.
Meanwhile, if anyone has added Mr. Fox to Refa'einu, I'm sure he should be on for at least a week, even with beH smooth sailing. So it's ok if Fox takes time to check in.

Or longer... with anti rejections and Covid...

Fox. More love & tefilas from NY. You’re on our mind all day. May Hashem send his good Malachim & shaluchim with malach Rafael at the helm, for a full, quick & easy recovery.

Fox

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 5:10 pm
Thanks for everyone's tefillos and prayers.

They extubated DH this afternoon and I was able to talk to him. He seems to be doing well and joked that he was ready to come home. He's in a lot of pain, but he's getting lots of pain meds, and so far the new organs seem to be working.

Mothers

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 5:12 pm
Fox wrote:
Thanks for everyone's tefillos and prayers.

They extubated DH this afternoon and I was able to talk to him. He seems to be doing well and joked that he was ready to come home. He's in a lot of pain, but he's getting lots of pain meds, and so far the new organs seem to be working.

B”H. Will keep davening. Refuah shelaimah b’karov!
Page 6 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed