Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
NEW Update: Yochanan Meir ben Shira Yisraela
  1  2  3  11  12  13  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 22 2023, 10:57 pm
Please daven for my preemie newborn baby boy. There are some concerns about his blood levels, his heart, etc. Thank you. BezH we should share besuros tovos.

UPDATE: BH BH Little Birdie was cleared for a brief “leave of absence” from the hospital, so he could have his bris! He will still be hospitalized for the next several weeks for feeding and other issues, but chasdei Hashem both the mohel and medical team declared him healthy enough for a bris.

Please continue to daven for a refuah sheleimah for Yochanan Meir ben Shira Yisraela b’karov so he can come home (hopefully without needing additional surgeries)!

amother
Feverfew

Post Sun, Oct 22 2023, 11:00 pm
Tehillim will be said for him. You take care of yourself also so you have the energy to take care of your sweet one.

amother
Mauve

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 1:46 am
Wishing both you and him only the best.

DreamerForever

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 1:53 am
I will say tehillim right now. Wishing you and baby strength and a speedy recovery Heart

jflower

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 3:41 am
Said tehillim. Wishing your baby boy a refuah shelaimah. Hugs.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 3:49 am
Thank you all so much. He’s connected to about 10 or so machines and intubated and they are waiting on testing/ultrasound results for his blood levels, platelets, etc. He is so little, a little over 4 1/2 pounds.

INSPIREME

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 4:08 am
Said Tehillim... Refuah Shelaima!

cbsp

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 4:12 am
Mazal Tov Hug

Refuah shelaima to you and your little one. May the doctors be good shluchim and may he have a refuah shelaima Bkarov.

Last edited by cbsp on Mon, Oct 23 2023, 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Highstrung

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 4:14 am
Just said Tehillim. May he have a Refuah Shelaimah and may you get to share besuros tovos with us very soon .

amother
Babyblue

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 4:41 am
Mazel Tov.
Said tehilim and gave tzedaka. May your baby have a refua shleima bkarov. I don’t have my purse with me. Had to google tehilim for a refua sheleima. Here’s a link with tehilim as well as a prayer for the sick for anyone who needs it:

https://www.chabadnp.com/templ.....k.htm

notshanarishona

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 5:09 am
Refuah Shlayma. I had a 31 weeeker with many complications who is now 4. Feel free to pm me if I can help.

amother
Daylily

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 6:51 am
Said tehillim.

amother
Nemesia

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 7:09 am
Davening for you and your baby.
4 1/2 pounds is a great size! In my family big babies (full term) were just about six pounds and the smallest baby was 3 1/2 pounds. Most were preemies. I don’t think of full term size babies as regular babies, the preemies are the normal ones! Iyh he’ll grow and get big and soon this will all be behind you.

boysrus

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 8:24 am
I davened for your baby at Refoeinu in my shacharis amidah. May he be strong and healthy ad meah v'esrim

amother
Maize

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 8:25 am
Just said some Tehillim. Besuros tovos bekarov!

notshanarishona

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 8:29 am
amother Nemesia wrote:
Davening for you and your baby.
4 1/2 pounds is a great size! In my family big babies (full term) were just about six pounds and the smallest baby was 3 1/2 pounds. Most were preemies. I don’t think of full term size babies as regular babies, the preemies are the normal ones! Iyh he’ll grow and get big and soon this will all be behind you.

Weight isn’t everything. My son was 4 lbs but still struggled significantly.
Yes a good weight is a good starting point , but what’s more important is their breathing, their A’s and B’s, their eating, brain ,overall health, etc.

amother
Clear

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 5:52 pm
said tehillim.
He should have a refuah and Hashem should give both you, your husband and baby the strength to get through this time period.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 6:00 pm
Amen amen amen. Tefillos are helping and some of his numbers are starting to improve somewhat BH! Please keep davening!

daagahminayin

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 6:14 pm
Mazel Tov!!!

Refuah Shelema to your sweet little one xxxxx

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 8:31 pm
Thank you everyone, please keep davening! They are still trying to figure out what the problem is and why he is so sick. His kidneys have been having some issues today and we’re still not sure why his red blood cells are being broken down so rapidly.

On the positive side, he has a strong grasping reflex, and seemed very happy to hold onto our fingers. 🥰
Page 1 of 13   1  2  3  11  12  13  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed