Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Entertaining youtube channels
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 8:03 am
Hi!
I'm looking for some entertaining you tube channels/videos to watch whist I'm on bedrest
Any reccomendations?

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 8:19 am
Movies

Lectures

Cat videos

What are your interests

amother
Black

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 8:26 am
I like Jubilee. Love their middle ground and off man out series.

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 8:28 am
I enjoy Yes Theory/ Seek discomfort.
Maybe The Cut.

dovebird

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 8:29 am
Binging with Babish

amother
Chartreuse

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 8:34 am
fivetwolove

Einikel

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 8:37 am
Safiya Nygaard

singleagain

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 8:39 am
Today I found out

Top tenz

Both hosted by Simon Whistler so entertaining

If you like disney pixar/marvel/Harry Potter and can theories I recommend supercarlin Brothers

I also love love love peter hollens. His voice is so beautiful.

Also a fan of Mei Yu 's fun to draw channel. Her art is lovely. And I get memorized watching her draw.

LovesHashem

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 8:41 am
Michelle Khare. She does documentary style and tries something. Like trains like a professional ice skater for a few months and documents it. She has some more tznius content if you ever watch with DH like training as a firefighter, FBI, Police officer etc. She really pushes herself to fully understand and expirience whatever she does.

Also her podcast is good too.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 10:12 am
Thank you everyone!!

I am also a big fan of AGT and ant and dec etc, and I like the late late show ...maybe there is something similar??

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 10:27 am
Search by keyword for your interests.

I'm a huge fan of underwater documentaries, especially anything with coral reefs. So relaxing!

For funny, I like "Try not to laugh" compilations.

Old movies, "full movie classic".

Do you want to learn a new hobby, like knitting or crochet? Tons of tutorials out there.

"Delish" has a woman who challenges herself to make a week's worth of meals for her and her husband, on only $25. No cheating allowed. She shows you exactly how she chose the food, how she broke it down for meals, and how to cook them.

Anything kitten related is fun, and zoo livestreams are great if you just want to chill out. "Penguin Cam" is extremely popular.

Stunningly amazing singers - Pentatonix. You won't even believe the talent they have. Some of their songs are Xian, so you can skip those. "Sing" is my go-to song when I need to be cheered up. It works every time. It's my anthem!

Crookshanks

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 10:49 am
MovieFlame (Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, The Hunger Games videos)
Ammo NYC (about detailing cars-weirdly engrossing)
YAF college speeches-If you don't mind politics, I like Ben Shapiro and Allen West.
Dry Bar Comedy
Classically Abby/Mrs. Midwest
Austin Flipsters

LovesHashem

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 11:00 am
Improv Everywhere! Wholesome funny videos.

amother
Turquoise

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 11:50 am
Along the Ant & Dec, Late Late Show lines:

Taskmaster - really funny show where 5 contestants are given funny tasks to do (ranging from ordering a specific pizza without mentioning basically any useful words to building towers out of lemons to measuring the circumference of a caravan in baked beans etc)

Michael McIntyre's "Send to All" segments are really funny (he sends a hilarious text to all the contacts in a celebrity's phone and reads replies - not all are clean)

If you like dance, photography and some hyperactivity:
Jordan Matter - entertaining dance/contortion photoshoot challenges

If you like competitive sport:
The Olympics channel has lots of coverage of previous games - search for any sport you like (triathlon, synchronised swimming, running, ice skating etc). Or watch the opening/closing ceremonies - the London 2012 opening ceremony is a personal favourite.

If you like watching people patchke in the kitchen:
How To Cook That - incredible at making cakes, chocolates, miniatures, desserts, all sorts of stuff! Love her. Her mini series, giant series and 200-year-old series are all favourites

How To Cake It - cake decorating, very often realistic lifelike cakes.

Family Vlog:
The Radford Family - not all vids are interesting, but it's interesting to see how a non-Jewish family with 22 (biological) kids works... they're Britain's largest family.

I can probably come up with loads more... what else are you particularly interested in?

singleagain

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 11:56 am
My best friend really likes studio c.. It's a college drama class they make fun of a lot of pop culture things

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 1:01 pm
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:
Along the Ant & Dec, Late Late Show lines:

Taskmaster - really funny show where 5 contestants are given funny tasks to do (ranging from ordering a specific pizza without mentioning basically any useful words to building towers out of lemons to measuring the circumference of a caravan in baked beans etc)

Michael McIntyre's "Send to All" segments are really funny (he sends a hilarious text to all the contacts in a celebrity's phone and reads replies - not all are clean)

If you like dance, photography and some hyperactivity:
Jordan Matter - entertaining dance/contortion photoshoot challenges

If you like competitive sport:
The Olympics channel has lots of coverage of previous games - search for any sport you like (triathlon, synchronised swimming, running, ice skating etc). Or watch the opening/closing ceremonies - the London 2012 opening ceremony is a personal favourite.

If you like watching people patchke in the kitchen:
How To Cook That - incredible at making cakes, chocolates, miniatures, desserts, all sorts of stuff! Love her. Her mini series, giant series and 200-year-old series are all favourites

How To Cake It - cake decorating, very often realistic lifelike cakes.

Family Vlog:
The Radford Family - not all vids are interesting, but it's interesting to see how a non-Jewish family with 22 (biological) kids works... they're Britain's largest family.

I can probably come up with loads more... what else are you particularly interested in?

Thank you! Those sound great. Do you have any more ideas? I like police and car chases etc, but I've finished real responders...

amother
Forestgreen

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 1:01 pm
Since a couple ppl mentioned in the bunny thread about watching Lennon the bunny I've started watching and I'm hooked. Her bunny is so precious.
If animals are your thing, you might enjoy it.

amother
Turquoise

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 1:16 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you! Those sound great. Do you have any more ideas? I like police and car chases etc, but I've finished real responders...

I don't know anything that style (one of the few things that are not my thing) but along the AGT lines, I love Penn and Teller's Fool Us (it's a show where the best magicians try to put on a show so good that they fool Penn and Teller, the judges, who are extremely well-versed in all magic tricks)

I also second Lennon the Bunny

If you like cute talented kids, The Crosby Family is a great channel. They're all musically talented and their oldest daughter Claire sings really well. She's now seven but they've been putting out music videos of popular Disney songs and the like since she was 3/4.

Another interesting family vlog is The Bucket List Family; they travel the world having adventures, always moving to new places, and their three young kids have gone free-diving with sharks etc...

amother
Turquoise

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 1:18 pm
Also, if you liked any particular AGT contestants, search their name in youtube, many have their own channels

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 1:23 pm
If you like true crime, check out "Explore With Us".

It's a father/daughter team that goes out to old crime sites and looks for evidence that the police and searchers might have missed. Usually it's out in the Nevada desert. (It's pretty creepy how so many people go missing there! Surprised )

I love that they don't swear. They are super careful to respect people's sensitivities around trigger words, and keep to the TOS of YouTube.

They are particular not to trespass, they get advance clearance, they know their Constitutional rights, and they don't have any sensationalistic attitudes. Their only motivation is to find closure for the families, and justice for the victims.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics