Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Newborn wardrobe
Previous  1  2

queen esther

Post Wed, Dec 02 2020, 11:17 pm
I think the lists posted seem pretty comprehensive. I just had a baby bh and had to get almost everything again because had given away most of my baby stuff.
Things I found important other than clothing and diapers/wipes were, bassinet if not using crib right away, sheets. Burp cloths- forgot about these and was thanking Hashem for amazon! Diaper cream or vaseline, baby oil or spray bottle if don't use wipes on shabbos. I got a haakaa pump to help collect milk from one side while nursing on other side, and milk bags to freeze that little extra.
And about the monitor- I never had one with my previous two kids but then we lived in an apartment. Now I'm in a house and just got one, nothing to do with being lazy! If she's upstairs sleeping, I want to be able to hear her if I go downstairs, doing dishes or in basement, etc.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics