Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Dock-a-tot
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 11:07 am
Does anyone see any on sale? Pish posh baby has them but they are only $10 off.

Is there any off brand that works just as well?

Thanks all!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 6:33 pm
Bump

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 7:23 pm
Going to look and see what it is!! Sounds like a place you lock up a baby, but for only $10? Tongue Out

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 7:26 pm
Ok correction. That was poor comprehend on my part.

It's only $10 off

What if I buy something not brand name?
Like a dog pillow?

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 7:31 pm
Oh my! They are $275!!!

I will find you something else. Twisted Evil

I found this review re. Safety
https://diaryofasocalmama.com/.....fety/

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 7:33 pm
https://www.amazon.com/MidWest.....r=8-4

Only $10.48!! Do not put a baby to sleep in this . I think it's dangerous

amother
White

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 9:54 pm
snuggle me organic is 100$
aliexpress has

albee baby has a sale on dock a tots now

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 10:08 pm
amother [ White ] wrote:
snuggle me organic is 100$
aliexpress has

albee baby has a sale on dock a tots now

Thank you. Anyone has the snuggle me and is happy with it?

Also, on Albee baby they are $175+ and on posh posh they are $130 - what’s the difference?

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 11:35 pm
I have a snuggle me. They will probably have big sales for black friday. My baby really seemed comfortable in it for the first month or so. I used it a lot for supervised napping during the day and it was nice to be able to easily bring it to whatever room I wanted. Then he only wanted to sleep on his stomach so it no longer got as much use (I would never put a baby in it to sleep on their stomach). Based on my research I thought the snuggle me would work better for a newborn, and I'm happy I went with that since I didn't need it past the newborn stage.

amother
White

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 12:22 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you. Anyone has the snuggle me and is happy with it?

Also, on Albee baby they are $175+ and on posh posh they are $130 - what’s the difference?

where are you seeing 175$? https://www.albeebaby.com/dock.....D_BwE

its an ugly print but tbh all the dock a tot prints are hideous. u just need it as a pillow so its fine imho lol

Zehava

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 12:24 am
I don’t get the deal with this thing? It looks like a glorified changing mat.

Frumwithallergies

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 1:19 am
It isn't approved for sale in some countries because of safety concerns and risk of suffocation. What about a pack'n'play with bassinet or a bassinet instead?

I mostly used a bassinet in my room until too old for a bassinet, then moved each baby out to a crib.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 7:13 am
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
I have a snuggle me. They will probably have big sales for black friday. My baby really seemed comfortable in it for the first month or so. I used it a lot for supervised napping during the day and it was nice to be able to easily bring it to whatever room I wanted. Then he only wanted to sleep on his stomach so it no longer got as much use (I would never put a baby in it to sleep on their stomach). Based on my research I thought the snuggle me would work better for a newborn, and I'm happy I went with that since I didn't need it past the newborn stage.

Thank you. It says on the bottom of the page that it’s not safe for sleeping. Did your baby sleep overnight in it?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 7:14 am
amother [ White ] wrote:
where are you seeing 175$? https://www.albeebaby.com/dock.....D_BwE

its an ugly print but tbh all the dock a tot prints are hideous. u just need it as a pillow so its fine imho lol

That’s pretty much the only print on sale...

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 7:15 am
Frumwithallergies wrote:
It isn't approved for sale in some countries because of safety concerns and risk of suffocation. What about a pack'n'play with bassinet or a bassinet instead?

I mostly used a bassinet in my room until too old for a bassinet, then moved each baby out to a crib.

I have a problem. When I nurse at night I’m so exhausted a lot of time I fall asleep with the baby Sad before I have a chance to put him back in his bassinet. I thought this might be safer.

amother
White

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 7:15 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
That’s pretty much the only print on sale...

yep. like I said, in general the prints are quite ugly, but if you want the dock a tot for convenience then just overlook the print

at least by my friends they all found some on sale in ugly prints but they wanted the pillow they still got it

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 8:55 am
amother [ White ] wrote:
yep. like I said, in general the prints are quite ugly, but if you want the dock a tot for convenience then just overlook the print

at least by my friends they all found some on sale in ugly prints but they wanted the pillow they still got it

https://www.pishposhbaby.com/d......html

Can you explain to me wng these are much cheaper?

amother
Green

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 8:59 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
https://www.pishposhbaby.com/dockatot-black-friday-sale.html

Can you explain to me wng these are much cheaper?

I believe these are only pillow covers

amother
Chartreuse

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 9:12 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I have a problem. When I nurse at night I’m so exhausted a lot of time I fall asleep with the baby Sad before I have a chance to put him back in his bassinet. I thought this might be safer.

What about looking at a side by side bassinet? Baby's bassinet is attached to the bed but isn't actually in the bed. Something like this...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088.....MGF_0

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 12:05 pm
Yikes, those look like suffocating hazards! Surprised

For DD, when she was taking a nap right next to me, I put her on a large boppy. They are very firm, and the cover is smooth, and when she was little she couldn't roll over and get her face into it. It kept her on her back, and she liked the feeling of the sides against her.

I also used it as a nursing pillow, so it had that nice "mama smell" that was so comforting. It's like having an extra set of arms.

I have a picture somewhere, I'm trying to find it. I'll post it when I figure out which folder it's in.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics