Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Kitchen appliances

Leleh

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 8:30 pm
We are going to contract on a house and will need to redo the kitchen once we close. The problem is that won't be happening until the end of the year, possibly beginning of next year. Appliances are going on sale now and I'd like to buy in advance. How do I even figure this out? I have no ability to get measurements or anything yet.

In any event, we have an extremely limited budget. I'd LOVE to get a double oven (preferably wall) and a french door fridge, but I'm realizing those are far more expensive than a normal range and oven and regular fridge. So I guess I'm going to go with budget friendly.

What models does everyone have/recommend?

ila

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 8:36 pm
My sister in law did it and when she began using the freezer it didn’t work well and it was past the guaranty so think about it also

ra_mom

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 8:38 pm
Buying now will cause a lot of heartache. Not worthwhile. With Hashem's help, you will find the right appliances at the right time at the right prices!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars