Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Corona in young people can be bad
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 14 2020, 11:03 pm
amother [ Wine ] wrote:
OP,
It’s so hard that you guys are sick for so long!! Refuah Shelaima! I donated a little something to your campaign.

Thank you! It’s taking a big toll financially and emotionally so any and all support is really helpful. Eventually unemployment will kick in for the lost work and that will mostly cover a big part of lost wages but it’s taking time to get through it. Hopefully we are near the end because I don’t know how much longer I can handle, getting really tired of my bedroom .

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 1:06 pm
Thinking of you! How are you and your family doing?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 1:48 pm
amother [ Mistyrose ] wrote:
Thinking of you! How are you and your family doing?

Thanks for asking.
I am still sick. Still have a fever and bad shortness of breath.
On several types of antibiotics .

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 22 2020, 7:06 pm
Just never ending. Starting my 6th week of being sick. Can't Believe It Banging head

amother
Pink

Post Tue, Dec 22 2020, 7:23 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Just never ending. Starting my 6th week of being sick. Can't Believe It Banging head
I feel so bad for you. Refuah Shelaimah. Have you been able to get second opinions?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 22 2020, 7:28 pm
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
I feel so bad for you. Refuah Shelaimah. Have you been able to get second opinions?

I am in this program called Hospital at Home so their is a whole team of doctors who I talk too kind of the same way you do in a hospital . They also have consulted infectious disease doctor who agreed with the antibiotics I am on. Not really getting any answers other than patience. I am improving, just real baby steps. Next step is to see a cardiologist a pulmonologist and evaluate from those ends but can’t be done until I am not contagious.

amother
Khaki

Post Tue, Dec 22 2020, 7:43 pm
Anonymous because I asked people to daven for this girl.
Someone I know's 27 y old completely healthy daughter who didn't believe in Covid has 75% of her lungs affected by pneumonia because of covid, was on a ventilator, had her heart stopped at one point, and a few days later her kidneys failed.
BH, Drs were able to get her kidneys back to function and now they're working on her lungs.
Tell me again how Covid isn't a big deal and only affects elderly and immunocompromised.

LovesHashem

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 3:15 am
amother [ Khaki ] wrote:
Anonymous because I asked people to daven for this girl.
Someone I know's 27 y old completely healthy daughter who didn't believe in Covid has 75% of her lungs affected by pneumonia because of covid, was on a ventilator, had her heart stopped at one point, and a few days later her kidneys failed.
BH, Drs were able to get her kidneys back to function and now they're working on her lungs.
Tell me again how Covid isn't a big deal and only affects elderly and immunocompromised.

I've heard this story a few times with nonjews online. Never from our community.

It's terribly sad. It's why I'm avoiding getting corona as well. Although we can't live in fear and we must believe Hashem is in charge I am doing hishtadlus.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 10:01 am
This is a German study, so you can't blame Trump, Cuomo, or Bibi. The video just came out yesterday, so the info is current.

amother
Natural

Post Fri, Dec 25 2020, 1:25 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
So then the flu is deadly too. You can’t have it both ways.

You really can. Easily. There are between 3-14K recorded influenza deaths in the US each year. There have been over 300K recorded COVID deaths in the US so far this year.

It’s like comparing the odds of being struck by lightning with the odds of being hit by a car.

By the way, to your straw man argument- doctors who apparently love murdering their patients can only get their hands on patients actually being hospitalized (around 100K per DAY now). Why are all of these non-sick people going to the hospital? Sounds exactly like the flu.

In short: you’re either misinformed or lying. There really are no two ways about this. This argument is getting tired and old.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 25 2020, 4:38 am
To keep this thread on topic,it’s about my personal experience. Yes many people have very minor cases. But I am 6 weeks out and can’t walk down the steps without stopping to catch my breath. And can’t do anything around the house . Doing laundry caused my oxygen to drop to low 80’s. My point was just that it doesn’t feel good to hear people saying its no big deal or that young people have nothing to worry about while I am very much worried and fighting to get my health back.
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics