Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Are you eligible for the COVID vaccine this week?
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Scarlet

Post Sat, Dec 19 2020, 11:49 pm
How do you know what was in the syringe Bibi or any of the bigwigs got? If anything happens to them, they'll be able to get medical care that you won't have access to.

number

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 12:26 am
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
There is a rumor going around that the nurse who passed out after getting the vaccine died. This is her instagram account, if you look at the comments from the last post you will see lots of people writing in about her death-- https://www.instagram.com/tiffany_dover_/

Seems like family/friends never confirmed anything and people are saying they were threatened with death so they remain silent. Does anyone know if this nurse is still alive?
Oh my. This is the link in her Instagram comments. https://www.theartsofentertain.....eath/

Here’s the hospitals Twitter thread https://mobile.twitter.com/CHI.....76483

https://m.facebook.com/tiffany.dover.520

Last edited by number on Sun, Dec 20 2020, 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total

number

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 12:27 am
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
How do you know what was in the syringe Bibi or any of the bigwigs got? If anything happens to them, they'll be able to get medical care that you won't have access to.
Exactly. We already know of at least one empty syringe on camera. No reason they shouldn’t put something benign into the syringe instead.

amother
Chocolate

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 12:28 am
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:

They did close ups on the syringe.
And I guess I am just not as skeptical as you guys are. Everyone I know here in Israel is eager to get vaccinated. We are counting the days.

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 12:43 am
southernbubby wrote:
The pharmacy that I use will stock Moderna, which is the one that I want but I have to find out if and when they will give it to someone who had covid already. I read somewhere that recovered Covid patients can take the vaccine after 90 days but it hasn't been that long yet for me.

if you recently had covid then you dont need the vaccine, bc you have your own antibodies.

number

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 12:44 am
Whoever hugged me - thanks! I love you too. 😘 😘 😘

Let me know how the vaccine works for you. I’m happy to take it next year assuming it goes well.

To clarify, I am pro vaccine. I do the flu shot, chicken pox, etc. But this one is a different story.

farm

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 1:01 am
I got my first dose last week 💃💃💃

chanchy123

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 3:39 am
I can't wait, am not eligible yet, my parents, in laws, and sister (who works in health care are). My sister is scheduled to get her first shot this week, I can't wait until I am eligible, probably not for a month or so here.

amother
Babyblue

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 4:55 am
I’m not eligible and won’t be for a while but will take it at the first opportunity I have iyH. It’s interesting to read that other people are looking forward to taking it because IRL, everyone I know (aside from myself and maybe 1-2 other people) say they’re no way taking it...

heidi

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 6:42 am
amother [ Chocolate ] wrote:
They did close ups on the syringe.
And I guess I am just not as skeptical as you guys are. Everyone I know here in Israel is eager to get vaccinated. We are counting the days.

Scheduled for next Wednesday
Can't wait!!!

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 6:56 am
DH is eligible. I'm not. He's still on the fence about getting it so we will see.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 7:32 am
My workplace just emailed that we will be getting our vaccines sometime this week.

I'm really unsure what to do. On the one hand, Yay! On the other hand, I'm pregnant.

I'm going to be calling my OB/GYN on Monday. Let's see what he says. I'm leaning towards waiting until after I give birth. There's just so much unknown. I can continue to work remotely if I need to. 6 more months of social distancing will be worth it for me if it prevents harm to my baby.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 7:35 am
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
My workplace just emailed that we will be getting our vaccines sometime this week.

I'm really unsure what to do. On the one hand, Yay! On the other hand, I'm pregnant.

I'm going to be calling my OB/GYN on Monday. Let's see what he says. I'm leaning towards waiting until after I give birth. There's just so much unknown. I can continue to work remotely if I need to. 6 more months of social distancing will be worth it for me if it prevents harm to my baby.

They didn’t try it on pregnant women I wouldn’t be there Guinea pig.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 7:43 am
amother [ Aquamarine ] wrote:
They didn’t try it on pregnant women I wouldn’t be there Guinea pig.

Yup, that's what I'm thinking.

On the other hand, I'm so craving a bit of normalcy. I can't wait to get that vaccine!

trixx

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 7:55 am

On the other hand, I'm so craving a bit of normalcy. I can't wait to get that vaccine!

What normalcy? You will still have to mask and social distance even after the Vax.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 8:06 am

My ob is ok with basic covid restrictions.

With the vaccine they making you do restrictions

amother
Chocolate

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 8:27 am
trixx wrote:
What normalcy? You will still have to mask and social distance even after the Vax.

Yes, but once 70% get vaccinated, I understand we can stop.
Hopefully in Israel by the end of the summer we can stop with the masks. I'm really hoping.

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 8:35 am
amother [ Chocolate ] wrote:
Yes, but once 70% get vaccinated, I understand we can stop.
Hopefully in Israel by the end of the summer we can stop with the masks. I'm really hoping.

Maybe in Israel, but in America? Sweet sweet sweet dreams.

amother
Apricot

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 8:38 am
I heard that the biggest side effect of covid vaccine, is not being able to stay talking about getting the covid vaccine.

southernbubby

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 8:39 am

I don't think that they are giving it to pregnant women, nursing mothers, or women who are trying to get pregnant. Those are the rules in Israel and I don't think that the vaccine was tested for use in pregnancy but some people are in very high risk parts of the country and may be told something else.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics