Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Covid vaccine coverup and the fainting nurse
  1  2  3  12  13  14  Next

number

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 5:28 pm
I’m going to post my op and then edit because I’m on a tablet and keep losing what I already wrote.

Tiffany Dover is a nurse who received the vaccine on camera a few days ago. 17 minutes after she was vaccinated, she fainted on camera.

Here is her explanation later that day about why she fainted. She claims to have a condition that leads her to faint when she feels pain. Many question how she can be trusted to be a nurse with that condition, as well as why the fainting happened a full 17 minutes after the injection.

Her employer, @CHIMemorial, posted on Twitter that Tiffany was fine, that she was recovering at home, and that she wants her privacy. A few days later they posted that she was back at work, and posted a weird video that showed a woman that kind of looked like her, masked up and standing there with a bunch of other nurses. Many questioned why Tiffany wasn’t saying anything and why they didn’t show pictures of her unmasked.

Sad for us, when I went to take a screenshot of the tweet, I found the account had just been locked down.

To be continued

Last edited by number on Wed, Dec 23 2020, 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

flowerpower

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 5:32 pm
They say 1/30k get a reaction. They also say it’s better than getting covid which is more fatal.
But we don’t know long term effects yet. Like I said- it’s a rushed vaccine. I don’t trust it.

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 5:32 pm
There is already a thread about this, and people report side effects to the FDA.

shabbatiscoming

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 5:34 pm
OP what is the point of posting this? Those that want to get the vaccine will and those who dont want, wont. This wont change people's minds.
I am sure there will be people who will have reactions. Its a new vaccine.

Blessing1

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 5:40 pm
If she faints from pain, why did she faint 17 minutes after getting the shot? A shot normal hurts for a split second. This doesn't make sense.

number

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 5:42 pm
I’m sorry, I can’t finish it right now! There’s pretty concrete evidence that something awful happened to the nurse and that the hospital, her loved ones, and everyone with info is covering it up. I wanted the thread to be about the cover up, not one specific persons adverse reaction. I’m going to get back to this!

amother
Mauve

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 5:52 pm
Has anyone ever given a public speech? And gotten light headed from the anxiety of it... and felt faint?

I have, this has nothing to do with the vaccine.

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 5:55 pm
number wrote:
I’m sorry, I can’t finish it right now! There’s pretty concrete evidence that something awful happened to the nurse and that the hospital, her loved ones, and everyone with info is covering it up. I wanted the thread to be about the cover up, not one specific persons adverse reaction. I’m going to get back to this!

so its not a thread where we argue about the covid vaccine.

Its a thread about a cover up?

Elfrida

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 6:01 pm
There are lots of threads where people are arguing about the Corona vaccine. This specific story has also been debated at length on at least one of them. You can open another if you want, and people can hash through the same arguments, but I doubt you'll get anything new out of it.

number

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 6:11 pm
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
so its not a thread where we argue about the covid vaccine.

Its a thread about a cover up?
We argue about if there’s a cover up and if that means anything bad about the covid vaccine.
I need to figure out how I’m going to take screenshots now that the hospital locked down their Twitter account.

Elfrida

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 6:20 pm
And if there wasn't a cover up and she is going about life as normal while trying to avoid the worlds media, what does that say about the vaccine?

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 6:20 pm
number wrote:
We argue about if there’s a cover up and if that means anything bad about the covid vaccine.
I need to figure out how I’m going to take screenshots now that the hospital locked down their Twitter account.

What image are you looking for?

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 6:32 pm
Here is what I fully agree with that a friend wrote:

drooler?

Here is the official MSM cover story for her passing out:

"After recovering from fainting, she explained that she has a condition calledVasovagal Syncope, which makes her faint whenever she feels pain, sees needles, feels intense heat, stands for too long or is dehydrated. She did not explain why she volunteered to get the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine live on TV despite her condition.

HERE IS MY RESPONSE TO THAT:
If you want to play the public, BAFFLE THEM WITH B****T and then put a BIG NAME on it. Oh gosh, she has "Vasovagal Syncope". GET THIS: THE HEAD NURSE, THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE AT A MAJOR HOSPITAL, HAS A CONDITION THAT CAUSES HER TO FAINT WHEN SHE SEES NEEDLES.

THAT'S RIGHT: THE HEAD NURSE FAINTS WHEN SHE SEES NEEDLES. THAT'S THE MOST F***ED UP LIE THEY COULD HAVE EVER TOLD TO COVER UP THIS OBVIOUS DEATH.
Alinsky tactic: Cover up a lie by re-enforcing it with BIG WORDS. "Vasovagal Syncope" would fit that bill!

HER FAMILY HAD BETTER WATCH OUT, THEY MIGHT MURDER EVERYONE OUT TO SECOND COUSINS TO COVER THIS UP.
That is how communists handle things, whenever something big like this happens and they have to lie, to keep the lie in place they indiscriminately murder everyone they have to. This lie is big enough to take that out to the entire extended families plus friends. Gee, did she have contact tracing turned on?
The medical term of the day, if not the decade, defined:
"Vasovagal Syncope" Definition: What left brained totally unthinking communists spew when children are doing damage control, from the think tank! also, this can be an AI error that no one called out and they ran with because an AI might not be wise enough to know a nurse can't EVER pass out when she sees needles, let alone a head nurse!

number

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 6:36 pm
What image are you looking for?

I went to screenshot the hospital’s tweets that were supposed to prove that she’s still alive. The screen refreshed though and then they had locked down their account. Is here a way to see tweets that were previously visible? I have no clue.

There probably are screenshots floating around the internet though.

number

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 6:38 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
also, this can be an AI error that no one called out and they ran with because an AI might not be wise enough to know a nurse can't EVER pass out when she sees needles, let alone a head nurse!
Oh that is so cool! A political commentator that I follow is always talking about ai deciding what the mainstream news would be. This situation fits perfectly.

number

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 6:42 pm
Anyways her Facebook page apparently went down but is now back up. People from all over the world are asking if she’s alive, in every language possible. Well over 10k comments on her latest post.

They’re also saying that her insta and fb are still open, but her family members have locked theirs down. With the exception of her husband, who posted holiday pics and relatives left comments that suggested the pics were from last year. But the husband had captioned it 2020.

trixx

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 6:49 pm
There is already a thread about this, and people report side effects to the FDA.

There's a fb group for ppl in the trials who discuss the side effects and the fact that they arent being recorded / can't get through to anyone to report the effects.

daughterofgod

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 6:51 pm
I don't really know what to make of this. But it is very strange that anyone who speaks out against established opinion is silenced. They are either killed or somehow have accidents or are somehow found unresponsive or somehow drown.
There are numerous holistic doctors, scientists and top researchers who "died" suddenly. (My husband nuerosurgeon was killed because he found something about HIV)
So it makes sense to me that this story is being covered up and she is either dead or seriously sick. Or they would have nothing to hide.
Why censor news or stories that have no basis? Why take down plandemic if it's false? What are they so afraid of? Why silence Frontline doctors if they are wrong? Why lock Zelenko out of his account? Why forbid the sale of HCQ if it anyway doesn't help?
They obviously are onto something so they don't want you to know.
Problem is that they are causing many of us to wake up and start questioning established narratives.
They do this all the time and corruption in the medical world is worse than in the political world.
So I learned that if you wish to know what is true in the world go to Snopes and look at what is being heavily "fact checked"

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 7:08 pm
number wrote:
Anyways her Facebook page apparently went down but is now back up. People from all over the world are asking if she’s alive, in every language possible. Well over 10k comments on her latest post.

They’re also saying that her insta and fb are still open, but her family members have locked theirs down. With the exception of her husband, who posted holiday pics and relatives left comments that suggested the pics were from last year. But the husband had captioned it 2020.

Is this the concrete evidence something awful happened to her?

IsraeliSoul

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 7:20 pm
Oh please this is something I truly don’t get. Seriously, if she has such a condition, why on earth did she do this on camera, IF SHE KNOWS SHE CAN FAINT???

What the heck??
Page 1 of 14   1  2  3  12  13  14  Next Recent Topics