Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Covid vaccine coverup and the fainting nurse
  Previous  1  2  3 6  7  8 12  13  14  Next

number

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 1:49 pm
yksraya wrote:
I can see why family would lock down their accounts and re-open under new account. I would not feel comfortable having too many strangers aware of my account and identidy. That's not safe.
That’s true, so why have the family members locked theirs down, but Tiffany’s is still public and she hasn’t been active at all?

Also people from other countries have called her employer and were told Tiffany has been on a family vacation since she got vaccinated. So how did they take that video where she’s masked and posing with other nurses?

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 1:49 pm
number wrote:
I’m not claiming to be frum, I am frum. And I’m not spreading rumors, I’m posting verified facts.

The YouTube channel they claimed proved Tiffany was okay in fact was full of old videos from 5 years ago. The holiday pictures her family claimed was from this week were proven to be from last month, and some were from last year. The hospital posted a very odd video of nurses posing for a photo, and the nurse who supposedly was Tiffany looked like one of her coworkers instead. And instead of having Tiffany herself post that she’s okay despite passing out on video, her family is claiming that she’s fine and wants her privacy, then locking down their own accounts.

Being frum doesn’t mean being a sheep. Following the government blindly is not how our nation has survived all these years.

What does any of this have to do with following the government blindly? Has the government weighed in on the nurse’s well being?

gold21

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 2:35 pm
itsmeima wrote:
the “just asking questions” attitude is so dangerous!

We, as Jews SHOULD know this!

What do you mean by that?

gold21

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 2:36 pm
yksraya wrote:
I can see why family would lock down their accounts and re-open under new account. I would not feel comfortable having too many strangers aware of my account and identidy. That's not safe.

Agreed, but why is Tiffany's account still public? With lots of older pics available for all to see and flurries of stupid comments from random people all over the world constantly posted under her pics ("Tiffany, I'm concerned, are you dead?" What kind of answer are they looking for? "Yeah, I came back to my Instagram acct as a ghost to let you know what I'm dead"? Lol.) But why can't they just lock her account? It's strange.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 2:41 pm
number wrote:
I’m not claiming to be frum, I am frum. And I’m not spreading rumors, I’m posting verified facts.

The YouTube channel they claimed proved Tiffany was okay in fact was full of old videos from 5 years ago. The holiday pictures her family claimed was from this week were proven to be from last month, and some were from last year. The hospital posted a very odd video of nurses posing for a photo, and the nurse who supposedly was Tiffany looked like one of her coworkers instead. And instead of having Tiffany herself post that she’s okay despite passing out on video, her family is claiming that she’s fine and wants her privacy, then locking down their own accounts.

Being frum doesn’t mean being a sheep. Following the government blindly is not how our nation has survived all these years.

You don't have proof. You're spreading rumors and innuendo about another human being.

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 2:47 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
You don't have proof. You're spreading rumors and innuendo about another human being.

If the nurse were Jewish, we'd all be screaming about protecting her privacy, warning about Loshon Hara, and wishing her a refuah sheleimah from her fainting condition.

Instead, y'all are circling like vultures, looking for a nice juicy corpse.

number

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 2:48 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
A human being who took the brand new vaccine on camera and fainted onscreen, then disappeared. What was the purpose of her getting vaccinated on camera? I thought it was to allay concerns. Aren’t her, her family, and her employers doing the exact opposite?

number

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 2:50 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
If the nurse were Jewish, we'd all be screaming about protecting her privacy, warning about Loshon Hara, and wishing her a refuah sheleimah from her fainting condition.

Instead, y'all are circling like vultures, looking for a nice juicy corpse.
When someone takes a new vaccine publicly, the details need to be made public. If you want privacy don’t put yourself out there. The entire globe needs to know what they’re hiding. Before we all become corpses for the vultures thanks to Pfizer.

number

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 3:04 pm
To be clear. This thread is not for funsies. It’s because a woman was possibly killed or grievously injured by a vaccine that will soon be rolled out to all of us. And privacy is being used as an excuse to hide the truth from us.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 3:06 pm
number wrote:
When someone takes a new vaccine publicly, the details need to be made public. If you want privacy don’t put yourself out there. The entire globe needs to know what they’re hiding. Before we all become corpses for the vultures thanks to Pfizer.

EXCEPT YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER THAT THEY ARE HIDING ANYTHING! NONE. NADA.

Here's what you're peddling: (1) This woman died from the vaccine. (2) Its being covered up. They hired a crisis actor (just like the one that these same people claimed were hired to pretend that Sandy Hook happened). But even though they have engaged in this massive coverup, which has included dozens of health care professionals, they're too stupid to close her instagram account. And so sloppy that a bunch of nobodies can figure it out. (3) And those same professionals keep getting vaccinated, even though they know it killed off the nurse, and heaven knows how many others. (4) And since the vaccine is so dangerous, they're going to cover up hundreds of thousands MORE deaths. In fact, there must have already been thousands of deaths. But no one has noticed!

Elfrida

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 3:09 pm
I personally have given this brand new shot to over a hundred people so far. None of them have become corpses for vultures. Two felt mildly dizzy, but recovered with a fairly brief period. Without the pressure of being filmed, none of them fainted. When I called them the next day to make sure that the reaction had only been short term, they were both absolutely fine.

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 3:15 pm
Elfrida wrote:
I personally have given this brand new shot to over a hundred people so far. None of them have become corpses for vultures. Two felt mildly dizzy, but recovered with a fairly brief period. Without the pressure of being filmed, none of them fainted. When I called them the next day to make sure that the reaction had only been short term, they were both absolutely fine.

How can you know any reactions will be only short term when there’s been such a tiny trial test period done on this new vaccine?

gamanit

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 3:21 pm
Elfrida wrote:

I don't think anyone believes an extreme reaction like death would even be 1%. The question is more if it's 0.01%. That doesn't mean it isn't safe to take it (everything has risks) but it's unsettling the way something feels totally off here.

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 3:25 pm
number wrote:
To be clear. This thread is not for funsies. It’s because a woman was possibly killed or grievously injured by a vaccine that will soon be rolled out to all of us. And privacy is being used as an excuse to hide the truth from us.

In other words - pure speculation.

gold21

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 3:30 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
EXCEPT YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER THAT THEY ARE HIDING ANYTHING! NONE. NADA.

Here's what you're peddling: (1) This woman died from the vaccine. (2) Its being covered up. They hired a crisis actor (just like the one that these same people claimed were hired to pretend that Sandy Hook happened). But even though they have engaged in this massive coverup, which has included dozens of health care professionals, they're too stupid to close her instagram account. And so sloppy that a bunch of nobodies can figure it out. (3) And those same professionals keep getting vaccinated, even though they know it killed off the nurse, and heaven knows how many others. (4) And since the vaccine is so dangerous, they're going to cover up hundreds of thousands MORE deaths. In fact, there must have already been thousands of deaths. But no one has noticed!

I'm not particularly doubtful of the safety of the covid vaccine, and I have no supporting evidence for any of those claims, but it's not a matter of smarts vs stupidity to close an instagram account. One would need access to the password on the account to close it.

amother
Natural

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 3:36 pm
This is such a silly thread propagating stupid conspiracy theories. The nurse is fine and back to work already. People need to stop with spreading false news already.

Here’s a link from USATODAY fact checking this story.
https://www.usatoday.com/story.....4001/

number

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 3:45 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
This is such a silly thread propagating stupid conspiracy theories. The nurse is fine and back to work already. People need to stop with spreading false news already.

Here’s a link from USATODAY fact checking this story.
https://www.usatoday.com/story.....4001/

If you call the hospital yourself they will fact check your fact check. She’s been on “vacation” since this whole debacle.

amother
Scarlet

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 3:58 pm
number wrote:
If you call the hospital yourself they will fact check your fact check. She’s been on “vacation” since this whole debacle.

But USAtoday said😭😭 (where’s the whining emoji)

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 4:15 pm
number wrote:
A human being who took the brand new vaccine on camera and fainted onscreen, then disappeared. What was the purpose of her getting vaccinated on camera? I thought it was to allay concerns. Aren’t her, her family, and her employers doing the exact opposite?

Are you following the health of the other people who were vaccinated on camera that day (at that hospital) Or are only people who faint of concern?

The nurse explained why she was vaccinated - before she fainted - did you watch the clip?

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 4:45 pm
Elfrida wrote:

Please keep stats if you are giving more & report here for everyones comfort maybe on the AMA thread or your own. That would be great.
Page 7 of 14   Previous  1  2  3 6  7  8 12  13  14  Next Recent Topics