Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Covid vaccine coverup and the fainting nurse
  Previous  1  2  3   12  13  14  Next

gold21

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 7:23 pm
I saw the pic the hospital out out. Why weren't the nurses at least attempting to social-distance in the hospital pic? Crowding together just for the sake of a pic seems wrong. Whether or not they were vaxxed, the vaccine wouldn't be effective yet.

Weird.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 7:34 pm
As a nurse I'm sure she has to get the flu shot every year. Does she also faint after the flu shot? Or only after the covid shot?

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 7:44 pm
Why would her family want to cover it up? Family is usually the first up in arms when something goes wrong. I have a very hard time believing her family cares about anything more than her safety.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 7:46 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
As a nurse I'm sure she has to get the flu shot every year. Does she also faint after the flu shot? Or only after the covid shot?

My family tends to have vasovagal reactions. It's not consistent. I can pass out while having my blood drawn once and then be fine for the next three blood draws. I don't know if other people experience this but I guess she could be in a similar category.

Blessing1

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 7:48 pm
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
My family tends to have vasovagal reactions. It's not consistent. I can pass out while having my blood drawn once and then be fine for the next three blood draws. I don't know if other people experience this but I guess she could be in a similar category.

But she didn't faint while getting the shot or immediately after. She fainted 17 minutes later. Something doesn't add up here.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 7:49 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
But she didn't faint while getting the shot or immediately after. She fainted 17 minutes later. Something doesn't add up here.
I hear. I have a feeling that she will eventually come forward with more information.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 7:50 pm
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:

I hear that. But if you know you have a history of fainting, would you go on camera while getting a shot?

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 7:51 pm
I hear that. But if you know you have a history of fainting, would you go on camera while getting a shot?

I don't think I would go on camera ever TMI

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 7:55 pm

And how can you be a head nurse if you have such a condition?

And how hard is it to just say Hi I am alive to stop the nonstop questions.

number

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 8:24 pm
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
Is this the concrete evidence something awful happened to her?
lol the evidence is all linked on her employer’s Twitter as well as her personal fb page. Here’s a clip her employer posted to Twitter to prove she’s alive. The clip that follows compares the clip to a photo of Tiffany herself. You can see they have different eye color and the shape of the face is different.

Edit: the evidence is that the hospital and her family are covering up for her absence, not that something happened to her. But if she’s okay then why did she disappear and why are they pretending like this.

And of course the hospital locking down its Twitter account is suspicious all by itself.

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 8:35 pm
number wrote:
lol the evidence is all linked on her employer’s Twitter as well as her personal fb page. Here’s a clip her employer posted to Twitter to prove she’s alive. The clip that follows compares the clip to a photo of Tiffany herself. You can see they have different eye color and the shape of the face is different.

Edit: the evidence is that the hospital and her family are covering up for her absence, not that something happened to her. But if she’s okay then why did she disappear and why are they pretending like this.

And of course the hospital locking down its Twitter account is suspicious all by itself.

So there isn't concrete evidence that something awful happened to her.... but there is evidence that the hospital's video evidence of her wellbeing was faked.

number

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 8:35 pm
Here’s a good summary of what we know so far.
Before anyone starts fact checking. This is not a credible source. This is a paper that posts conspiracy theories. The death certificate they link to is not verified.
But things you can verify for yourself are the fb page, the YouTube videos, the Twitter account, and her Instagram.

https://australiannationalrevi.....line/

Tiffany Dover is Dead: Murder by lethal injection timeline.

By Staff Reporter

On Friday December 18th, Tiffany Pontes Dover receives the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine and collapses a short while after on Live TV.

the same day, a video response is rushed out with a cover story that she has a history of an over-reactive vagal response to even minor pain, a condition apparently causes one to faint in response to minor pain, anxiety and even the sight of blood, something which would preclude her from getting a driving licence let alone becoming a nurse.

It is obviously a cover story, since if you watch her body language, she looks up and to her left (meaning she is accessing a memory) and pauses and uses the filler sound “Ummm”, before naming the condition, so she was clearly reciting a rehearsed story. She also shakes her head when she says “I feel fine now” (She didn’t feel fine) and also when she says she has passed out 6 times in the last six weeks (no she hadn’t)

And at 2:23, the doctor figure lies when he says “its a reaction that can happen very frequently”

Hospital rushes out a reassuring statement then takes it down hours later

The following day, a death record appeared for a Tiffany Dover, 30, from Higdon, Alabama, where the relatives list matched people found in Tiffany Dover’s friends list on Facebook.

The Facebook page for Tiffany Pontes Dover had not been updated since December 12th and on the last post there were 8500 comments from concerned people from all over the world including Germany, France, Hungary, Turkey, Poland, Italy, Spain, and they were all asking one thing “Please let us know you are ok”

One early comment (from someone who was not on her friends list) stated that Tiffany is fine and recovering at home… Recovering from what? If she was fine why would she need to recover?

Tiffany must know at this point that she has garnered the attention of millions around the world (for every one of the 8500 people who commented, there must be at least a thousand people who never found her page, never thought to look for it, or like me, found it but did not comment) so it would be unlikely that someone “recovering” from a fainting episode, that she described as a common event, would be unable to go on social media and reassure her friends and family, if no one else, that she is ok. But she remained silent across all social media.

Then, simultaneously, her facebook page was taken down, and searches for the death records of Tiffany Dover (and only Tiffany Dover) were disabled.

https://www.searchquarry.com/n.....te=AL

Then two days ago a YouTube channel appears, supposedly by Tiffany herself:

https://www.youtube.com/channe.....ideos

Her collapse is the first video, the explanation is the second and then follows a set of random videos all below 20 seconds in length, all posted yesterday and ending with a 10 second video titled “I’m fit and fine ignore those dark circles”

This video is obviously not a recent video as her face is much slimmer, the sound is replaced by music and she says two, possibly three words and they aren’t “I’m fine” or “I’m ok”

Conclusion:

This is either a very elaborate staged event, Tiffany Dover is a crisis actor, fake clues were planted and then censored in order to draw in the truthseekers whereupon the Tiffany character will reappear fit and well, and confirm to the world that we are all just crazy Anti-Vax Conspiracy Theorists and the vaccine is all fine and dandy

OR

Tiffany Pontes Dover was murdered on live television by lethal injection and her death is being covered up so that the Muggles keep rolling up their sleeves and accepting the same poison.

number

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 8:36 pm
So there isn't concrete evidence that something awful happened to her.... but there is evidence that the hospital's video evidence of her wellbeing was faked.
Exactly. As well as evidence that her husband posted pictures on his fb that supposedly showed Tiffany was well this week, but in fact they were old pictures.

IsraeliSoul

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 9:01 pm
Thanks number for posting all the facts and links. That YouTube channel link you posted isn’t working anymore which only reinforces what you said.

This whole situation is very strange.

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 9:08 pm
number wrote:
Exactly. As well as evidence that her husband posted pictures on his fb that supposedly showed Tiffany was well this week, but in fact they were old pictures.

Okay - that's a bit different than what you originally posted.

number

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 9:27 pm
IsraeliSoul wrote:
Thanks number for posting all the facts and links. That YouTube channel link you posted isn’t working anymore which only reinforces what you said.

This whole situation is very strange.

I can’t get to her husbands fb page anymore either. And her friends list was made private even though she hasn’t responded to any of the comments on her page.

number

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 9:28 pm
Okay - that's a bit different than what you originally posted.
I’m glad I clarified then. My browser kept crashing before so I was typing in a rush.
There’s no way to know what happened to her but it’s pretty clear that there’s a cover up going on.

amother
Blush

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 10:07 pm
https://www.bitchute.com/video/JgjpVp7XHy5T/

trixx

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 10:08 pm
The weirdest thing about it is... If she's fine, let her make a 2 second video saying that. Everything else just looks so suspicious. "but she wants privacy!" yeah if I wanted privacy I'd post a selfie video and tell strangers to stop stalking mine and my family's social media accounts. Not ignore them all.

number

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 10:14 pm
trixx wrote:
The weirdest thing about it is... If she's fine, let her make a 2 second video saying that. Everything else just looks so suspicious. "but she wants privacy!" yeah if I wanted privacy I'd post a selfie video and tell strangers to stop stalking mine and my family's social media accounts. Not ignore them all.
Exactly. This is exactly what you should do if you want everyone suspicious. That bizarre video the hospital posted where a nurse who wasn’t Tiffany wore a badge with Tiffany’s name and gave a weird cackle really helped the cause.
The nurse in the video was identified as one of Tiffany’s coworkers btw. I should have saved that link.
Page 2 of 14   Previous  1  2  3   12  13  14  Next Recent Topics