Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Covid vaccine coverup and the fainting nurse
  Previous  1  2  3  4 12  13  14  Next

giselle

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 10:19 pm
I usually scoff at conspiracies, and I’m definitely not an anti vaxxer, but this has to be the weirdest most suspicious story. That video was just beyond odd.

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 10:20 pm
number wrote:
Exactly. This is exactly what you should do if you want everyone suspicious. That bizarre video the hospital posted where a nurse who wasn’t Tiffany wore a badge with Tiffany’s name and gave a weird cackle really helped the cause.
The nurse in the video was identified as one of Tiffany’s coworkers btw. I should have saved that link.

https://conandaily.com/2020/12.....urse/

number

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 10:22 pm
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
https://conandaily.com/2020/12/23/tiffany-pontes-dovers-body-double-also-chi-memorial-hospital-nurse/
It was a different article, but they’re identifying the same coworker. There’s no way that was Tiffany.

number

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 10:27 pm
giselle wrote:
I usually scoff at conspiracies, and I’m definitely not an anti vaxxer, but this has to be the weirdest most suspicious story. That video was just beyond odd.
Be careful though, once you see one conspiracy theory pan out you’ll start wondering which others are actually credible. I can’t take anything at face value anymore.

Petra

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 10:33 pm
Hmm. Wonder who is behind the cover up. Which government entity is it? Is it the CDC? Maybe it's the hospital. Which vaccine did she get? Maybe it's them.

Laiya

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 10:54 pm
number wrote:
Be careful though, once you see one conspiracy theory pan out you’ll start wondering which others are actually credible. I can’t take anything at face value anymore.

Very true.

What about these reports of politicians getting the vaccine on camera but then people pointing out it was actually empty, or capped? I saw a few of those videos.

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 11:16 pm
I was very bothered by this story until I noticed that she’s wearing the same necklace in her post vaccine video as in the video where all the nurses are standing on the stairs together and some say they used a body double.
I doubt a replacement person would have put on the same necklace just for show.
After seeing the necklace I feel more comfortable saying it’s probably just a conspiracy theory and not real.

amother
Emerald

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 11:17 pm
Where are all you getting these conspiracies from? A reliable source? Who put these videos? Really it’s a huge cover up by all the doctors and nurses. Its getting ridiculous. Please don’t share info untill it’s verified.

There is a lot of misinformation being spread. Be careful what you read. But most important is what you share.

https://www.rappler.com/newsbr.....ccine

IsraeliSoul

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 11:26 pm
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
I was very bothered by this story until I noticed that she’s wearing the same necklace in her post vaccine video as in the video where all the nurses are standing on the stairs together and some say they used a body double.
After seeing the necklace I feel more comfortable saying it’s probably just a conspiracy theory and not real.

Well the necklace is one thing that really bothered me. It looks so much smaller on the new tiffany than on the real one. Look at it again, in other pictures the necklace is bigger. Looks like she gained weight and grew taller than a couple of days before

amother
Coral

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 11:28 pm
IsraeliSoul wrote:
Well the necklace is one thing that really bothered me. It looks so much smaller on the new tiffany than on the real one. Look at it again, in other pictures the necklace is bigger. Looks like she gained weight and grew taller than a couple of days before

Adverse event? Wink

amother
Slateblue

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 11:30 pm
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:

If anything that is the one thing they would fake to get everyone to believe it's her

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 11:31 pm
IsraeliSoul wrote:

That doesn’t bother me because photos aren’t perfectly accurate. If you don’t personally know someone then 2 different photos of the same person could look like different people. You can Zoom in or out. Different lenses or different angles make people look fatter or thinner.

IsraeliSoul

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 11:31 pm
amother [ Emerald ] wrote:
Where are all you getting these conspiracies from? A reliable source? Who put these videos? Really it’s a huge cover up by all the doctors and nurses. Its getting ridiculous. Please don’t share info untill it’s verified.

There is a lot of misinformation being spread. Be careful what you read. But most important is what you share.

https://www.rappler.com/newsbr.....ccine

It is very very strange that there are thousands of people all over the world who are worrying about her, and speculating if she is dead or not, and she remains silent. If there would be rumors that you are dead, wouldn't you say something? Post a little video saying you're ok? Just to quiet down this commotion?

I'm not even talking about the pfizer company themselves who I'm sure they want to promote their vaccine in the most positive way, and remove all doubts. They would definitely want to get her to say something to prove what others are trying to convince us all.

amother
Emerald

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 11:34 pm
IsraeliSoul wrote:

Stop it. Now we look at necklaces to prove a conspiracy. This is serious. It can effect someone decision to get vaccinated.

How far are you willing to go? Please verified sources only.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 11:35 pm
IsraeliSoul wrote:
It is very very strange that there are thousands of people all over the world who are worrying about her, and speculating if she is dead or not, and she remains silent. If there would be rumors that you are dead, wouldn't you say something? Post a little video saying you're ok? Just to quiet down this commotion?

I'm not even talking about the pfizer company themselves who I'm sure they want to promote their vaccine in the most positive way, and remove all doubts. They would definitely want to get her to say something to prove what others are trying to convince us all.

Even more strange is the fact that so many people who believe that covid is a conspiracy are so worried that one woman may have been injured by a vaccine. Yet they have all kinds of excuses for over a million covid deaths.

amother
Slateblue

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 11:40 pm
I'm not a major conspiracy theorist. But I am not naive. I don't have my head in the sand and believe everything just because someone in the govt or hospital said so. And I've been this way forever. If my doctor tells me something that feels wrong, I look into it, I go for another opinion, I have even switched doctors and turns out I was right to be wary. I really am baffled at the amount of people that are very naive and just believe whatever is told to them. Way too many people walk around barely thinking or using any logic. And for me this is way more than politics and corona. I have always been a questioner of everything around me and it has always paid off. Is she dead or not, I have no idea, I see why people think she is, I possibly see why people want to believe evidence she is not, and I am most bothered by people who never question anything and blindly believe whatever they are told.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 11:49 pm
amother [ Slateblue ] wrote:
I'm not a major conspiracy theorist. But I am not naive. I don't have my head in the sand and believe everything just because someone in the govt or hospital said so. And I've been this way forever. If my doctor tells me something that feels wrong, I look into it, I go for another opinion, I have even switched doctors and turns out I was right to be wary. I really am baffled at the amount of people that are very naive and just believe whatever is told to them. Way too many people walk around barely thinking or using any logic. And for me this is way more than politics and corona. I have always been a questioner of everything around me and it has always paid off. Is she dead or not, I have no idea, I see why people think she is, I possibly see why people want to believe evidence she is not, and I am most bothered by people who never question anything and blindly believe whatever they are told.

I agree. Like all the people who blindly believe WhatsApp clips and Instagram stories. Can't figure out how all the "free thinkers" fall for that.

IsraeliSoul

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 11:50 pm
amother [ Slateblue ] wrote:

Same here. I’m not a conspiracy theorist of any sort, nor do I believe coronavirus is a political agenda, or that 4g or 5g cellphone service is the cause and that the government is microchipping us.

But this I just have to admit is a very weird situation. No the necklace is totally not hard proof, but it’s another little detail in a very odd picture.
I hope she’s alive, and I feel so sorry if she is not, but what’s bothering me the most is how we can’t trust anyone anymore, and how people jump to label insecurities and legitimate doubts as conspiracies right away.

amother
Emerald

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 11:50 pm
The questions is who is behind the analyzing of the videos and obsessing over deleted the accounts. Creating these conspiracies.

The source?? Anyone??

gamanit

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 11:51 pm
giselle wrote:

Agreed 100%. Especially since the nurse wearing the tag saying Tiffany has a protruding forehead which you don't see in the interview when she was vaccinated.
Page 3 of 14   Previous  1  2  3  4 12  13  14  Next Recent Topics