Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Covid vaccine coverup and the fainting nurse
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 12  13  14  Next

amother
Azure

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 11:51 pm
Normally if someone gets overnight accidental celebrity they go on Ellen or Jimmy shortly thereafter.

Or if they want serious extra privacy they get a clip with a serious newsperson on 60 minutes or something.

One word: Shady.

I cannot fathom the nightmare her loved ones are living.

If she was camera shy she never would have agreed to go in front of the camera. Period. Ever.

There are a hundred other nurses who could have done it.

But then you wonder, why would the drug company cover it up? I mean we all can read. Some people ( young & healthy too) will die from the vaccine. Some will suffer permanent life altering damages. They may have had a better chance getting covid. We know how to read. It says it. Sure, its not very common. But why not honor her life she gave in the name of science and make her a hero for "saving others"? Maybe martyrdom is not a western value?

Laiya

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 12:02 am
amother [ Emerald ] wrote:
Where are all you getting these conspiracies from? A reliable source? Who put these videos? Really it’s a huge cover up by all the doctors and nurses. Its getting ridiculous. Please don’t share info untill it’s verified.

There is a lot of misinformation being spread. Be careful what you read. But most important is what you share.

https://www.rappler.com/newsbr.....ccine

This isn't a fact check, it simply repeats the hospital's claim that she's alive, as demonstrated by the video clip the hospital released which seems to show a body double.

If she is alive and fine, there's no reasonable explanation for her not to put out a statement, at the very least, saying so.

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 12:06 am
Am I the only one thinking that she has an agenda to disprove the vaccine???

amother
Pink

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 12:10 am
I always feel faint after getting any type of injection, and if I don’t drink and eat something I pass out a few minutes later.
Not that I would feel safe taking this vaccine either way.

amother
Emerald

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 12:15 am
Laiya wrote:
This isn't a fact check, it simply repeats the hospital's claim that she's alive, as demonstrated by the video clip the hospital released which seems to show a body double.

If she is alive and fine, there's no reasonable explanation for her not to put out a statement, at the very least, saying so.

Why does she need to? She doesn’t owe anything to anyone. Can she not have her privacy.

amother
Silver

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 12:16 am
I don’t think you can get many ppl to keep a secret. Her family and friends and coworkers - all the ppl in the pictures. The more ppl involved the more likely something would come out.
The fact that nothing has makes me assume she is fine.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 12:20 am
amother [ Coral ] wrote:
Am I the only one thinking that she has an agenda to disprove the vaccine???

Nope was thinking the same. And that she fainted on purpose and they’re trying to shut her up by threatening her. But I didn’t wanna bother this world with another conspiracy theory so just kept my mouth shut 🤐

Laiya

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 12:22 am
Why does she need to? She doesn’t owe anything to anyone. Can she not have her privacy.

I think the possibility that she is not putting out a statement because she now wishes for privacy, is not a reasonable explanation.

Mollie

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 12:30 am
More then 1 million Americans got the vaccine already and there were a handful of reactions. Amazing to me that this thread is about one woman who got light headed after taking it. Boggles the mind.

yksraya

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 12:32 am
Laiya wrote:
I think the possibility that she is not putting out a statement because she now wishes for privacy, is not a reasonable explanation.
I'm sure she did notify her friends and family. Otherwise, why didn't any friend or family member speak up yet? I believe had she died, at least one of her close ones would've cried out publicly.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 12:56 am
Mollie wrote:
More then 1 million Americans got the vaccine already and there were a handful of reactions. Amazing to me that this thread is about one woman who got light headed after taking it. Boggles the mind.

If it would be just about that I’d hear u... It’s very weird that all of the sudden Facebook and other posts are deleted. Why would they care had something not been up?

trixx

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 12:59 am
Stop it. Now we look at necklaces to prove a conspiracy. This is serious. It can effect someone decision to get vaccinated.

How far are you willing to go? Please verified sources only.

As it should.

DrMom

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 1:07 am
Laiya wrote:

My assumption is that she is fine now, but some lawyer is advising her to not say anything, just in case she wants to sue Pfizer at some point in the future.

It would undermine her case if she publicly declared, "hey everyone, I feel fine."

trixx

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 1:30 am
DrMom wrote:
My assumption is that she is fine now, but some lawyer is advising her to not say anything, just in case she wants to sue Pfizer at some point in the future.

It would undermine her case if she publicly declared, "hey everyone, I feel fine."

But she could say she's alive? Thanks for the concern, I'm very much alive, stop stalking me?

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 1:35 am
trixx wrote:
As it should.

A bunch of conspiracy theorists with no evidence whatsoever, who are hounding a poor woman who did nothing more than get vaccinated, and are now making up lies about the whole situation should convince people to risk a deadly disease with no currently known treatment, that could kill MILLIONS of people if not stopped, not to take a vaccine.

Not based upon facts, or an examination of evidence.

But based on made-up stories about one particular person who got the vaccine.

Should her fainting be considered an adverse effect and investigated. Absolutely. Particularly since people will be driving after being inoculated. But these conspiracy theories are the exact opposite of evidence.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 1:35 am
DrMom wrote:

Or maybe her attorneys are drafting litigation against each and every person who has made up lies and hounded her.

sequoia

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 5:40 am
DrMom wrote:

That’s my assumption as well.

Just like you NEVER say, “I’m ok” after a car accident.

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 5:58 am
Gosh, so many conspiracy theorists here. It boggles my mind.
Do you know how many people the world over have already gotten the vaccine?
And you are stuck on this one woman?
Cant y'all find something better to pass the time?
Everyone is allowed their privacy, no matter what.

amother
Salmon

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 6:04 am
DrMom wrote:

Why would you think that? She cannot sue pfizer. I don't even think she can sue the government yet on this.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/1......html

amother
Salmon

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 6:06 am
Mollie wrote:

Is 2% a handful?
Page 4 of 14   Previous  1  2  3  4  5 12  13  14  Next Recent Topics