Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Covid verses medical negligence

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 28 2021, 11:03 am
So everyone is so busy about covid they don’t realize the negligence of other people dying due to covid being blamed on everything. Besides a few years ago my father developed pneumonia and due to that developed a heart condition which is actually more common then anyone thinks.
I know 3 people who have died since covid from cancer cause doctors offices were closed and there diagnoses came to late .
I know someone who died of an infection to the blood cause the doctors office was closed due to covid and it was to late
I know 2 people who died of a car accident
I know someone who choked in the hospital and they blamed covid.
I know someone who died cause he collapsed and covid was negative.
I know someone that lost her baby cause the OB office was limiting there visits due to covid so they told her she’s due no worries there was a knot in the cord which they would have seen if they saw her since they always made her take Nst and sonograms.
A family member of mine was locked in the room on a hospital without Care until we begged to give him his meds and all covid tests were negative. Doctors that don’t see covid patients are taking there time calling patients families and I’m talking those with legal proxy’s.
I know a few people who need surgeries but can’t get them cause of covid. One person did get an emergency surgery after cutting through lots of red tape.
I know a baby that can’t walk cause he’s to bow legged but they arent taking no. Emergencies
The medical world needs to get there priorities straight and stop blaming it all on covid. I know more people that died from other medical negligence then covid. But let’s cause havoc let’s cause fear mongeling. Yes people have died I’m not gonna deny it . But more people suffering other ways

amother
Peach

Post Thu, Jan 28 2021, 11:25 am
This is exactly why we need to get a huge percentage of the population vaccinated. So everyone can have access to care without putting people at risk.

amother
Seagreen

Post Thu, Jan 28 2021, 11:28 am
Exactly right. Close family member took 2 weeks to get emergency biopsy. A neighbor is waiting 10 days for mri needed to begin treating a tumor. Many many people are suffering. This makes it all the more questionable why people don't understand that now is not the time for large weddings and performances. Go shopping, go to work, go to school. Wear a mask. Do your part

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Jan 28 2021, 11:30 am
How in the world do you know that many ppl?

Me? I know of 1 heart attack, they are not sure covid, 3 covid deaths and a few ppl who were hospitalized and are ok now. That's all.

asmileaday

Post Fri, Jan 29 2021, 8:46 am
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
How in the world do you know that many ppl?

Me? I know of 1 heart attack, they are not sure covid, 3 covid deaths and a few ppl who were hospitalized and are ok now. That's all.

I don't think it really matters how many people she knows vs. how many you know.
The point she made in her op still stands.
Medical care all around is woefully neglectful in the name of covid. It's getting scary.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 29 2021, 8:50 am
asmileaday wrote:
I don't think it really matters how many people she knows vs. how many you know.
Medical care all around is woefully neglectful in the name of covid. It's getting scary.

Thanks for summing it up perfectly!!

And btw for the previous poster I forgot to add the 2 people that I know died in a nursing home cause there trachs weren’t cleaned. But your asking how I know so many people I know lots it’s my friend father it’s a neighbor it don’t take much

southernbubby

Post Fri, Jan 29 2021, 8:51 am
Not to mention the non Covid superbugs that developed due to so much ventilator use.

amother
Khaki

Post Fri, Jan 29 2021, 9:07 am
You can't possibly know so many people. I don't know anyone that experienced medical negligence.

And how is a car accident medical negligence?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 29 2021, 9:09 am
amother [ Khaki ] wrote:
You can't possibly know so many people. I don't know anyone that experienced medical negligence.

And how is a car accident medical negligence?

I’m also saying people died other ways!

amother
Pink

Post Fri, Jan 29 2021, 9:11 am
What's going on in hospitals is shocking. The new rules they have in place. Different places have different rules but it's terrible.

amother
Orchid

Post Fri, Jan 29 2021, 3:47 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
This is exactly why we need to get a huge percentage of the population vaccinated. So everyone can have access to care without putting people at risk.

The vaccine is NOT GUARANTEED TO STOP THE SPREAD. it ONLY MAY lessen the symptoms. There is also a possibility that it will make he symptoms worse in people who get it. We won't know until the experiment they are conducting has gone on for a long time

amother
Peach

Post Fri, Jan 29 2021, 3:55 pm
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
The vaccine is NOT GUARANTEED TO STOP THE SPREAD. it ONLY MAY lessen the symptoms. There is also a possibility that it will make he symptoms worse in people who get it. We won't know until the experiment they are conducting has gone on for a long time

Millions of people have been vaccinated with both doses and have shown protection. There's no reason at this point to think it won't be helpful.

rae

Post Fri, Jan 29 2021, 3:57 pm
asmileaday wrote:

This!!!!
So many times over. I get grilled about necessity before my pediatrician gives me an appointment for my kids.
I know someone who passed away because her chemo treatments were put on hold.
Pushing off biopsies, mammograms.
Elderly people getting sick due to isolation.
Covid became the primary cause of so many wrongs. It’s a sad world where the cure is worse than the disease.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics