Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
PSA: kids' clothes for pesach

mama-star

Post Sun, Mar 09 2008, 5:37 pm
I was just in target and they had GORGEOUS jumpers for girls, some more vochadich, some more shabbos/yomtov, but all beautiful and at great prices. I bought matching dresses for my 6 and 8 y.o. girls, each 12.99 and very pretty, I am putting them away for pesach.

they also had some great shabbos/yomtov outfits for boys, bought 2 matching outfits for my 2 boys as well, also for pesach.

they have all these clothes out for the "beaster" holiday, if you know what I mean.

anyway, consider this a PSA!

(and if you think of a another/better forum to post this, please let me know)

chavamom

Post Sun, Mar 09 2008, 5:44 pm
Sam's club has for the size 8 and under crowd that are gorgeous and inexpensive.

flowerpower

Post Sun, Mar 09 2008, 8:23 pm
thanks, sounds good, I am not supposed to go to target though, they sorta kicked me out, there too often

yersp

Post Sun, Mar 09 2008, 8:43 pm
sleepless-n-ny wrote:
thanks, sounds good, I am not supposed to go to target though, they sorta kicked me out, there too often

LOL what did you do?

Bell

Post Sun, Mar 09 2008, 8:53 pm
sleepless--do tell!!!!!!!!!!

Bell

Post Sun, Mar 09 2008, 8:54 pm
mama--which target? certainly not brooklyn!

mama-star

Post Sun, Mar 09 2008, 9:24 pm
bell: my target is not in NY - but all targets have their "beaster" promotions!

flowerpower

Post Sun, Mar 09 2008, 9:49 pm
I spend way too much time and money there-used to be a weekly trip there. half my house is from there

crbc

Post Mon, Mar 10 2008, 7:05 pm
Thank you mama-star, I went on target.com yesterday and got very cute things for my almost 7 y. old. dd. Which sizes did you take for your girls Question BTW, Lands' End had some nice things on overstock (sale)for kids, I got matching cotton dresses for my girls, velour jumpers, and sandals for older dd and ds.

mama-star

Post Mon, Mar 10 2008, 11:32 pm
I THINK I got a large for my 6 y.o. and an extra-large for my 8 y.o. - I did it for the length. they are still in my room in the bag and I'm too lazy to get up and check!

mama-star

Post Mon, Mar 10 2008, 11:33 pm
by the way, the target near me has the most amazing dishes and things... you could have the most gorgeous shabbos table, all from target!

stem

Post Tue, Mar 11 2008, 11:39 am
Won't everything go on clearence AFTER the 'holiday'? I'd rather wait, Pesach is still 6 weeks away.

morahaviva

Post Tue, Mar 11 2008, 1:20 pm
I understand not spelling out the name of the december holiday, but someone please explain "beaster"? thanx

zigi

Post Fri, Mar 14 2008, 9:19 am
daffys in the atlantic center has shoes for less than 10$ european girls and boys boot shoes for size 20 19 size 4 american, they also had baby girls dresses on clearance for less than 10$ I went this monday.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics