Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Are you happy in Toms River or are you secretly lonely?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 17 2021, 4:36 pm
I am trying to weigh up the options I have in regards to moving.

Some of my friends who live their are fine with just one or two neighbors and happily settled in for the huge property they own.
I also know of some people who really had a difficult time with their move bc they say it’s harder to make friends without knowing anyone personally in the area.

Im not super loud, love socializing but it’s still hard for me to connect with new people so I’m worried I will have the same above issues.

Can anyone Relate?

amother
Yellow

Post Wed, Feb 17 2021, 4:41 pm
I live here and I'm surrounded by people. We have a neighborhood chat and before corona many neighborhood get togethers. I don't know anyone that is lonely here. Don't buy a house on a main road far from other people if you need neighbors. Buy in the popular areas, don't be a trendsetter and move to new areas.

amother
Coral

Post Wed, Feb 17 2021, 5:15 pm
amother [ Yellow ] wrote:
I live here and I'm surrounded by people. We have a neighborhood chat and before corona many neighborhood get togethers. I don't know anyone that is lonely here. Don't buy a house on a main road far from other people if you need neighbors. Buy in the popular areas, don't be a trendsetter and move to new areas.

Same. There's more frum people than non-jews in my area at this point
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries