Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Vaccine help for newborn
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 10:43 pm
amother [ Babypink ] wrote:
Wow what a harsh tone.
Look how many infants are totally fine without vaccines at that age? Much more healthier than not.
Now let's switch up what you basically said. 'go vaccinate baby bc 1 in how many chances of contraction a TREATABLE disease.
Now, what about the 1:36 with autism, of whom many have been vax injured? (Many times Untreatable. SIDS isn't treatable either) That number is less important?
I don't want to hear about it being a hoax or not. Having 2 immediate family members with severe autism post vaccination doesn't lie.

I challenge you to find me SIDS cases of babies who were not post recent vaccines. 90+% of those cases sadly are from that

My friends baby passed away from SIDS and she did NOT receive any vaccines.

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 10:50 pm
Wow what a harsh tone.
Look how many infants are totally fine without vaccines at that age? Much more healthier than not.
Now let's switch up what you basically said. 'go vaccinate baby bc 1 in how many chances of contraction a TREATABLE disease.
Now, what about the 1:36 with autism, of whom many have been vax injured? (Many times Untreatable. SIDS isn't treatable either) That number is less important?
I don't want to hear about it being a hoax or not. Having 2 immediate family members with severe autism post vaccination doesn't lie.

I challenge you to find me SIDS cases of babies who were not post recent vaccines. 90+% of those cases sadly are from that

I can think of 2 off the top of my head.

I also know autistic children who have had zero vaccines.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 2:05 am

Amother babypink, please provide a link to a scientific study that supports a 90+% rate. If it's true, that's awful. But I've been Googling and the scientific studies I've read show vaccines causing an inverse effect at best to "no rise" in the expected number of deaths for babies per day.

Thanks.

amother
Oak

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 3:30 am
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
My friends baby passed away from SIDS and she did NOT receive any vaccines.

90% of babies who die from SIDS have at least one parent who smokes.

בשנים 2005-2013 נפטרו בישראל, מדי שנה, בין 40 ל-89 תינוקות בני פחות משנה, כתוצאה ממוות בעריסה - מוות פתאומי בזמן השינה שלא ניתן להסבירו. בשעה שבעולם חלה ב-24 השנים האחרונות ירידה דרמטית של 50-70% במקרי מוות בעריסה בשל יישום ההמלצות להשכיב תינוקות על גבם (ב-90% ממקרי המוות בעריסה התינוקות נמצאו שוכבים על בטנם) ולהימנע מעישון (90% מהאימהות לתינוקות שנפטרו באורח פתאומי עישנו), בישראל, למרבה האכזבה, המספרים נותרו יציבים למדי.

https://www.doctors.co.il/medi.....2609/

amother
Oak

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 3:31 am
'You can always decide later. Cannot undo what is done'
Wait until you are comfortable with a decision and then act on whichever.

Doing nothing is also a decision.

amother
Oak

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 3:35 am
Wow what a harsh tone.

If by SIDS you mean sudden unexpected infant death, then most cases are due to unsafe sleep practice.

If by SIDS you mean safe sleeping but baby still died unexpectedly, then most cases are due to a parent smoking. And regardless, since 99% of SIDS cases occur before the age of 6 months, and babies receive vaccines quite frequently during those months, you will need to find a large enough group of anti-vaxxers if you truly want to compare the two groups.

Funnily enough, when I was at a well-baby visit I overheard two nurses remarking between themselves on how many babies used to be hospitalized for months with pertussis, and now that they vax pregnant moms hardly any babies are hospitalized with pertussis, and how great that is because so many of those hospitalized babies spent months in critical condition and it's so scary.

I wasn't a part of that conversation, I just overheard it.

4g01o

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 3:46 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
my baby had her 2 month well visit
doctor told me he wont do a delayed schedule, the most he'll accomadate is spacing them out a week.
the nurse was horrible to me too

my baby had the rhoda virus and pediarix (never heard of this one) shots. One was a shot, one was actually a liquid my baby had to drink...
she was so kvtchy after for 3 days straight and hard to put to sleep nicely. had to sleep on me or dh's chest.

now as I said before im not ani vax but I am weary.my aunt told me to cancel all my well visits for the next year and avoid the shots and just take my baby to a chiropracter when necessary

is there a list I can see what vaccines the doctor is going to give my baby at each check up?

Listen to the doctors, they know better than you!! They've been doing this on newborns for years and years, just do the right thing.
Mazel tov on your baby.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 8:08 am
Fab4 wrote:
Listen to the doctors, they know better than you!! They've been doing this on newborns for years and years, just do the right thing.
Mazel tov on your baby.

What a way to minimize and dismiss a parent's experience. Can't Believe It It boggles my mind that people are so ok with handing over responsibility of their children's health in this manner.

amother
Papaya

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 10:53 am
Pertussis is not necessarily a risk for a baby home with mom that goes on the occasional outing to the grocery store.

My baby was home with me, no babysitters or playgroup until past 3 yrs old. At 18 months, had pertussis.
For all those stating that it’s a low risk, be careful.
We later learned that my child caught it from spending time with a baby who caught it at a babysitter.

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 10:57 am
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
If by SIDS you mean sudden unexpected infant death, then most cases are due to unsafe sleep practice.

If by SIDS you mean safe sleeping but baby still died unexpectedly, then most cases are due to a parent smoking. And regardless, since 99% of SIDS cases occur before the age of 6 months, and babies receive vaccines quite frequently during those months, you will need to find a large enough group of anti-vaxxers if you truly want to compare the two groups.

Funnily enough, when I was at a well-baby visit I overheard two nurses remarking between themselves on how many babies used to be hospitalized for months with pertussis, and now that they vax pregnant moms hardly any babies are hospitalized with pertussis, and how great that is because so many of those hospitalized babies spent months in critical condition and it's so scary.

I wasn't a part of that conversation, I just overheard it.
Did they also discuss how few kids they used to treat with chronic illnesses and developmental delays and how much these rates have increased? Everything is a trade off.

amother
Puce

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 12:51 pm
Look up Dr. Paul Thomas.
He has great information on what the pros and cons are.
He has also recently come out with a study which included over 13,000 patients from his practice.
Vaxxed, partial vaxxed and unvaxxed.
This is what we need to be looking at.

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 3:01 pm
amother [ Puce ] wrote:
Look up Dr. Paul Thomas.
He has great information on what the pros and cons are.
He has also recently come out with a study which included over 13,000 patients from his practice.
Vaxxed, partial vaxxed and unvaxxed.
This is what we need to be looking at.

thanks. I also started dissolving illusions by dr susan humphries and its a great read

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 3:02 pm
Fab4 wrote:
Mazel tov on your baby.

just bc he has MD at the end of his name doesnt mean much.
doctors have maybe 1 lecture on vaccines. they dont read or learn about any of the risks associated with vaccines and thats where my fears lie.

many parents "did the right thing" and they have children who are forever changed by the vaccines

again, im not anti vax. im just educating myself. and to say there are no risks involved is dangerous bc theres a risk with everything. is it a risk I want to take tho.

4g01o

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 3:08 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
doctors have maybe 1 lecture on vaccines. they dont read or learn about any of the risks associated with vaccines and thats where my fears lie.

many parents "did the right thing" and they have children who are forever changed by the vaccines

again, im not anti vax. im just educating myself. and to say there are no risks involved is dangerous bc theres a risk with everything. is it a risk I want to take tho.

How can one prove that the problems came about from vaccines as opposed to chemicals in the air or extra pollution etc? Autism often comes out in a child when they're older.

amother
Peach

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 3:14 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

You really believe that a person who routinely injects children with vaccines, has limited his education on the matter to one lecture?

amother
Sapphire

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 11:25 am
Fab4 wrote:
Mazel tov on your baby.

Nobody cares about a child as much as his / her parent. Doctors inject babies for years and years because that’s their protocol and that’s their job. That’s all they were trained to do.
When something goes wrong, where is the doctor then? Do they take responsibility ? Absolutely not. The parent is left with the consequence of the decision while the doctor moves on giving his his daily jabs like nothing has happened.

amother
Sapphire

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 11:59 am
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
You really believe that a person who routinely injects children with vaccines, has limited his education on the matter to one lecture?

Doctors are ordinary people who were trained to give vaccines on schedule. There is nothing special about a doctor that everybody should listen to one, no questions asked. Plenty of them have made mistakes. I love how people tend to glamorize this profession. Do whatever the doctor says ...

4g01o

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 12:50 pm
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:
Doctors are ordinary people who were trained to give vaccines on schedule. There is nothing special about a doctor that everybody should listen to one, no questions asked. Plenty of them have made mistakes. I love how people tend to glamorize this profession. Do whatever the doctor says ...

We're not talking about one specific doctor here. All the medical professionals in the world say to vaccinate your baby, and that it's safe to do so. Period.

amother
Chocolate

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 2:18 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:

Absolutely I heard this out of the mouth of a trained nurse practitioner she said that they learn how to administer shots, why would a Dr learn about safety? Do they learn about every single medication that they administer? What they do learn however is how to get a non vaxxer to vaccinate and how to bully them in to ignoring their gut.

amother
Sapphire

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 3:28 pm
Fab4 wrote:
We're not talking about one specific doctor here. All the medical professionals in the world say to vaccinate your baby, and that it's safe to do so. Period.

Of course they do. That’s their job.
They don’t have another option unless they want to risk losing their practice.
Page 5 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics