Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Can you recommend a buggy board for the mountain buggy?

newmom

Post Wed, Mar 12 2008, 11:44 am
I have a MB single. Do you have a buggy board that connects nicely with it? What company is it? Also, is there one that you can also sit on besides stand?
TIA

maidale

Post Wed, Mar 12 2008, 12:32 pm
There're a few choices out there. Best thing would be for you to go into a store and get their input and opinions.

raizy

Post Wed, Apr 23 2008, 10:15 pm
newmom never get a buggy board . I hate mine. actualy I never use it. I bye mistake threw out the attachment .. I had the old version. and I had to streatch my hands so far to push the carriage with my kid standing in front of me.

rather get a good double.

RachelB

Post Thu, Apr 24 2008, 12:43 pm
raizy, I disagree, I just got Valco Hitchhiker to go with my 2 strollers (Bumbleride and Chicco) , I ordered a second set of mounting brackets and can switch the board between the strollers in seconds. My short 4 year old loves the ride and I hated the double stroller.
You have to adjust your stride, but I find it very convenient (I am a little over 5 feet). I fold it up when not in use.
There are many models on the market, best is to try them out if you have a way.

chaylizi

Post Thu, Apr 24 2008, 3:00 pm
I have a mbus & I used the lascal kiddy board (not buggy) for my older daughter. She was too tall & it just wasn't worth the money to get a double stroller for my kids who are 4 years apart. I loved it & I still have the set up on my stroller & we still use it for really long walks. It's getting harder to push now as she gets older, but I thought it was worth it. If you are more interested in something for them to sit on- get a sit and stand or the joovy caboose. There is an area for an older kid to sit & stand. Not many other choices in that arena though.

abismommy

Post Thu, Apr 24 2008, 3:27 pm
Quote:
raizy, I disagree, I just got Valco Hitchhiker to go with my 2 strollers (Bumbleride and Chicco) , I ordered a second set of mounting brackets and can switch the board between the strollers in seconds. My short 4 year old loves the ride and I hated the double stroller.
You have to adjust your stride, but I find it very convenient (I am a little over 5 feet). I fold it up when not in use.

can you put the hitchhiker on a valco double?

chaylizi

Post Thu, Apr 24 2008, 4:48 pm
RachelB wrote:

I didn't find the height thing a problem, my kid is very tall- but I'm 5'8", so maybe I should be quiet now.

raizy

Post Thu, Apr 24 2008, 9:23 pm
my 4 yr old walks. unfourtunely someone walked away with my double carriage. and all I got is a single.

chaylizi

Post Wed, Apr 30 2008, 12:21 am
my 5 year old walks now. she has been walking for almost a year & not complaining. this is saying a lot b/c nothing is close to anything where I live. the store is a 25 minute walk. shul is a similar distance, etc... my sil in bp keeps a combination lock on her stroller & locks it whenever she has to leave it outside. I thought that was a really smart idea & took note. sorry about your double though.

chayitty

Post Wed, Apr 30 2008, 1:31 am
is there a buggy board strong enough to carry adults??...I wanna use it as a scooter, this way I can really get to places fast...OK IM JUST KIDDING..lol
but can u imagine someone flying down 13th ave like that...lol
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics