Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Brain playing the vaccine what if game ...
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

HealthCoach

Post Fri, Apr 02 2021, 12:10 am
Quote:
I ended up signing up to get the J&J vaccine. I am not comfortable with the risk of the mRNA, it is just too uncertain and the technology hasn't been around long enough to understand the long-term effects. The J&J is an adenovirus vaccine, which is the technology used to make a lot of vaccines that have been tested for years. Maybe getting the J&J instead of Pfizer and Moderna would make you feel better? Personally, I plan to only give my kids an adenovirus vaccine when they become available for young children. I am not comfortable giving them something that may have long-term side effects.

The J&J vaccine had some serious stories. I would look into novavax and wait until it’s approved for emergency use. I believe it’s expected in US in May. Novavax is not mRNA or DNA. It is same as traditional vaccine.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Apr 02 2021, 12:14 am
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
I keep thinking of all the ads will be seeing in a few years if you’ve been affected by the covid vaccine please call....

No. You cannot sue pharmceutical industry for death or harm due to vaccines.

The mrna vaccine is Falsely labeled a vaccine . It is GENE THERAPY. It is falsely labeled a vaccine to get immunity from lawsuits. And people are more comfortable with taking a vaccine then experimental gene therapy.

amother
Coral

Post Fri, Apr 02 2021, 12:21 am
HealthCoach wrote:
Quote:
I ended up signing up to get the J&J vaccine. I am not comfortable with the risk of the mRNA, it is just too uncertain and the technology hasn't been around long enough to understand the long-term effects. The J&J is an adenovirus vaccine, which is the technology used to make a lot of vaccines that have been tested for years. Maybe getting the J&J instead of Pfizer and Moderna would make you feel better? Personally, I plan to only give my kids an adenovirus vaccine when they become available for young children. I am not comfortable giving them something that may have long-term side effects.

The J&J vaccine had some serious stories. I would look into novavax and wait until it’s approved for emergency use. I believe it’s expected in US in May. Novavax is not mRNA or DNA. It is same as traditional vaccine.

Well they are all going to have some stories. Same way that since I have a very low risk profile for covid, I would probably be fine if I got it, but there's also some minute chance I die or have long-term side effects. Each vaccine is going to have some risk. I'm just not comfortable with the unknown risk profile of mRNA vaccines. Vector vaccines and protein vaccines both have precedent in vaccine science so I'm way more comfortable that we know a lot more about the long-term effects or lack thereof of them.
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics