Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
CUTE IDEA FOR TWINS

prettyme

Post Fri, Mar 14 2008, 2:02 am
MY FRIEND JUST HAD TWIN BOYS I WANT TO SEND HER SOMETHING CUTE BUT INEXPENSIVE, ANYONE HAVE ANY CUTE IDEAS?

mummy-bh

Post Fri, Mar 14 2008, 5:39 am
Cleaning help
A weeks worth of suppers
A night nurse
A case of diapers

Alternatively, you could go with the standard gift of clothing, etc. Cute, easy-to-put-on outfits; also undershirts and sleepsuits, are very practical things that a mom of twins can never get enough of.

louche

Post Fri, Mar 14 2008, 9:39 am
if you buy outfits, please make them in 2 diff colors. twinsmoms get nothing but identical outfits, but they don't all want to dress the kiddies alike. even twinsmoms need external cues to tell them apart sometimes, esp. from the back.

myfriends715

Post Sat, Mar 15 2008, 9:23 pm
find out if there is a weight difference bet. teh twins if u send an outfit... ppl sent my kids matching outfits in the same size but ds is almost 2 sizes larger than dd rendering these gifts semi useless...

amother

Post Sun, Mar 16 2008, 7:53 pm
I have twins, and I loved dressing them matching. it was fun, and when you're dealing with twins, you deserve to enjoy then fun parts.

if you want s/t cute and cheap, then get onsies or undershirts with sayings like I'm with him, or double trouble, or the better half.

myfriends715

Post Mon, Mar 17 2008, 10:03 pm
yea I had "if you think I'm cute you should see my twin" shirts for both kids (1 was size 0-3 mon. the other wore it in 6-9 mon)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics