Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Copytribe
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

amf

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 8:43 am
amother [ Green ] wrote:
Do you mind if I ask, did you take any courses to learn the business or are there any that you would recommend?

Also does the work feel fulfilling? I'm not trying to imply that it shouldn't, but I wonder because creative writing is personal whereas this is mainly promotional I think?

I learned mostly on the job. I did a lot of reading and practicing but it didn't even come close to on the job experience.

I find it fulfilling mainly because A) I enjoy it and I'm really good at it, so my clients are (mostly!) happy; and B) I'm providing for my family, which is fulfilling in and of itself for me. Personally, I never used writing as a creative or personal outlet, so maybe that's why I don't have that question.

seeker

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 11:19 am
I decided to go for it on the basis of the money back guarantee. I think the only way to really figure out whether it's a good fit for me is to try it on for size. So I hope there is enough meat in those first 30 days to evaluate that, and I hope they're serious about the refund because I do have a lot of reservations - I just don't want to be stuck with "what ifs" without having given it a try at all. Too bad those first 30 days come at a time when I have very very little attention to devote to it... does anyone know if the 30 days starts from the signup date or from the first class? I'm going to assume the signup but...?

amother
Plum

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 11:24 am
amother [ Pearl ] wrote:
👋🏻👋🏻 HI think we met in slack. I have the same mindset as you I hope my investment will be worthwhile but even if I don’t start a business it will be nice to learn new things.

Lol! Since we're both anonymous... who are you? Your initials maybe? Or your Slack Profile pic?

amother
Aubergine

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 11:44 am
seeker wrote:
I decided to go for it on the basis of the money back guarantee. I think the only way to really figure out whether it's a good fit for me is to try it on for size. So I hope there is enough meat in those first 30 days to evaluate that, and I hope they're serious about the refund because I do have a lot of reservations - I just don't want to be stuck with "what ifs" without having given it a try at all. Too bad those first 30 days come at a time when I have very very little attention to devote to it... does anyone know if the 30 days starts from the signup date or from the first class? I'm going to assume the signup but...?

I'm not sure the answers to your questions but so cool to see you doing it.
I took it 2 times ago, and it's kinda cute to see Imas that I "know" through Imamother joining the club.

Hatzlacha!

amother
Cobalt

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 11:48 am
Wait a sec - I signed up too! when did u get the slack link?!

amother
Pearl

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 12:51 pm
amother [ Plum ] wrote:
Lol! Since we're both anonymous... who are you? Your initials maybe? Or your Slack Profile pic?

We have something in common hint:⏰

amother
Cobalt

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 1:52 pm
amother pearl: when did u get the link for slack? How much after u signed up?

amother
Pearl

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 1:58 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
amother pearl: when did u get the link for slack? How much after u signed up?

As soon as I signed up. I paid in full. I think I remember reading that if you pay in full, you get the slack link right away, but if you pay in installments you’ll get it later.

amother
Cobalt

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 2:06 pm
Ah, I did installments. thanks Smile

amother
Royalblue

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 3:43 am
Any way I can still sign up? Registration is closed on the website. You guys convinced me and I really don't want to have to wait until next year.
Anyone have an email address?

amother
Cobalt

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 3:52 am
From her emails it sounded like she won't let more ppl register after the 20th but u can try emailing her and see if she'll make an exception for u. hello@michaleisikowitz.com

amother
Coral

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 4:02 am
I’m sure you can still sign up.
It’s part of the marketing tactic to make it sound like the deadline is coming up so you’re pressured into signing up...

amother
Tangerine

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 11:03 am
Nah, Michal sticks to her word. I'd be surprised if amother got in after the deadline.

amother
Royalblue

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 12:06 pm
amother [ Tangerine ] wrote:
Nah, Michal sticks to her word. I'd be surprised if amother got in after the deadline.

I agree. Doesn't seem the type to be swayed. But, hey, it's worth a try! I emailed her. Thanks for the contact info.

amother
Plum

Post Mon, May 24 2021, 2:10 pm
amother [ Pearl ] wrote:
We have something in common hint:⏰

I have no idea what you're trying to say... oh well. You can message me on Slack Smile

amother
Cobalt

Post Thu, May 27 2021, 2:59 am
@RoyalBlue Did she let you in???

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, May 27 2021, 7:14 am
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
@RoyalBlue Did she let you in???

No

amother
Bronze

Post Thu, May 27 2021, 7:32 am
If it's a 4 month course, why is she starting it now when the fourth month is going to be September which is full of Yuntif? Nov- Feb is much better. No yuntif.

I might be interested in doing this a future year but the timing is just so strange. And doing it during the summertime and the kids are home! Wow very interesting.

amother
Babypink

Post Thu, May 27 2021, 8:57 am
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
If it's a 4 month course, why is she starting it now when the fourth month is going to be September which is full of Yuntif? Nov- Feb is much better. No yuntif.

I might be interested in doing this a future year but the timing is just so strange. And doing it during the summertime and the kids are home! Wow very interesting.

I was thinking that Sept. is going to be a challenge but for me, working on a school schedule, this is fantastic timing.
Hatzlacha to all my fellow MOTs!!!!!

amother
Smokey

Post Thu, May 27 2021, 10:26 am
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
No

Wow, I'm surprised. If you want to pay me $2497, I'll help you with your writing! Smile
Page 4 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics