Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
For those who think the vaccine isn't safe
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

#BestBubby

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 1:18 pm
smss, and isn't bias a problem for PRO-Vaxxers as well?

I think when it comes to health, people want to make the BEST decision for themselves
and their family.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 1:26 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I checked antibodies two weeks after Covid and it was 83.1 which was really good but I didn't check again after that and figured that there was stronger and longer lasting antibodies from the vaccine. Where did I say that people who are immune can't benefit from the vaccine?
I am always with my family so I felt that I have to protect myself any way that I can, short of becoming a hermit.

So you have double immunity from antibodies and the vaccine yet you are afraid to go around unmasked because you can catch covid from people who are not vaccinated (but may have anti-bodies)? That is contradictory. Either you are immune and dont have to worry about what other people do or dont do or the vaccine doesnt give you immunity and is a scam. You cant have it both ways.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 1:29 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Nope. Coerced means having someone vaccinate you against your will. Being unable to do certain things unless you are vaccinated is not coercion.

If you cant shop in stores (including grocery stores and pharmacies) and you cant send your kids to school or camps, and you cant work unless you are vaccinated and have a "vaccine passport" then yes, the vaccines are being coerced. Just like the masks are coerced as well (even though there were exemptions which very little stores honored). This is coming to NY as the same politicians who believe that voter ID is racist believe that a vaccine passport is not racist and doesnt discriminate against anyone (even though it does). More double standards and hypocrisy from the grandma killers and we continue to vote the same garbage people into office. Cant understand for the life of me why Jews continue to do this to themselves.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 1:37 pm
amother [ Lawngreen ] wrote:
If you cant shop in stores (including grocery stores and pharmacies) and you cant send your kids to school or camps, and you cant work unless you are vaccinated and have a "vaccine passport" then yes, the vaccines are being coerced. Just like the masks are coerced as well (even though there were exemptions which very little stores honored). This is coming to NY as the same politicians who believe that voter ID is racist believe that a vaccine passport is not racist and doesnt discriminate against anyone (even though it does). More double standards and hypocrisy from the grandma killers and we continue to vote the same garbage people into office. Cant understand for the life of me why Jews continue to do this to themselves.

Most people, including Jews, are CONFORMISTS aka sheeple - wanting to follow the herd.

That's how tyrants come into power - if they get the doctors, professors, news media and
celebrities to spew their propaganda, most people will blindly obey.

southernbubby

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 1:47 pm
So you have double immunity from antibodies and the vaccine yet you are afraid to go around unmasked because you can catch covid from people who are not vaccinated (but may have anti-bodies)? That is contradictory. Either you are immune and dont have to worry about what other people do or dont do or the vaccine doesnt give you immunity and is a scam. You cant have it both ways.

I never!!! said that I am afraid to go anywhere unmasked!!! I said that I wear it wherever it is required in order not to make other people nervous, get thrown off a plane, or out of the store.

southernbubby

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 1:51 pm

So far, I haven't seen stores ask for proof of vaccination. I can't say for sure that it won't happen eventually but I don't stay awake all night worrying about it. Most of my grandchildren and some of my kids have not been vaccinated but I am currently not worried about them losing the right to shop in stores.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 1:53 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I never!!! said that I am afraid to go anywhere unmasked!!! I said that I wear it wherever it is required in order not to make other people nervous, get thrown off a plane, or out of the store.

Which is what I dont understand about this entire situation. I was on the public bus the other day and a woman was sitting there without a mask on. At first the driver didnt say anything but then other people complained and the driver stopped the bus and said that he wont move until the lady puts her mask on. She explained that she was fully vaccinated and doesnt need the mask but he didnt care, he refused to move the bus until she put on a mask. Which is ridiculous. Not only because we already know that masks dont work but also because she was fully vaccinated and supposedly immune so she is safe and everyone is safe from her as well. But that is not the case at all which means the vaccine is a scam. The fact that the manufacturers cant be held liable for any death or injury (which is being shoved under the rug in the first place) further proves that its a scam. So why take it when its not safe and doesnt give anyone immunity in the first place?

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 1:55 pm
southernbubby wrote:
So far, I haven't seen stores ask for proof of vaccination. I can't say for sure that it won't happen eventually but I don't stay awake all night worrying about it. Most of my grandchildren and some of my kids have not been vaccinated but I am currently not worried about them losing the right to shop in stores.

I said the vaccine passports is coming to NY, not that its already here. They were looking for people to translate it into Yiddish so you know that the Jewish community will be forced to use it as well. Cant understand why Jews continue to vote for these garbage people when we are being hurt by them over and over again.

fleetwood

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 2:03 pm
Which is what I dont understand about this entire situation. I was on the public bus the other day and a woman was sitting there without a mask on. At first the driver didnt say anything but then other people complained and the driver stopped the bus and said that he wont move until the lady puts her mask on. She explained that she was fully vaccinated and doesnt need the mask but he didnt care, he refused to move the bus until she put on a mask. Which is ridiculous. Not only because we already know that masks dont work but also because she was fully vaccinated and supposedly immune so she is safe and everyone is safe from her as well. But that is not the case at all which means the vaccine is a scam. The fact that the manufacturers cant be held liable for any death or injury (which is being shoved under the rug in the first place) further proves that its a scam. So why take it when its not safe and doesnt give anyone immunity in the first place?

People lie about being vaccinated. And masks do work..pls stop with the stupidity

southernbubby

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 2:06 pm

People can claim to have been vaccinated but a bus driver can't stop everyone who makes that claim and verify it.

southernbubby

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 2:08 pm
I said the vaccine passports is coming to NY, not that its already here. They were looking for people to translate it into Yiddish so you know that the Jewish community will be forced to use it as well. Cant understand why Jews continue to vote for these garbage people when we are being hurt by them over and over again.

Someone reported this so you may want to tone down the aggressive anti-vax rhetoric. I didn't report it but someone else got there first.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 2:09 pm
fleetwood wrote:
People lie about being vaccinated. And masks do work..pls stop with the stupidity

1. Vaccine Passports prevent people from lying about being vaccinated.

2. Plenty of studies showing masks don't work.

One study showed that states that had mask mandates had slightly HIGHER
covid rates/deaths then states that had no mask mandates.

amother
Natural

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 2:16 pm

Because legally one is required to wear a mask on the bus, even if vaccinated. So at least if you're told to, put it on.

If 4 vaccinated adults are having a small party, then yes, I agree it's stupid to enforce masks.

If a vaccinated adult is walking on the beach, then yes masks are stupid.

But if it's legally required, put on your mask

I'm particularly annoyed.
My husband is a school bus driver. The law is masks, and if he would get pulled over, it would be his problem, his fine, his points, his "welfare of minors charge". So he enforces masks
It doesn't mean he's "scared of coronavirus" necessarily.
It doesn't mean he necessarily believes masks work.
It doesn't mean he thinks his vaccines weren't effective.
He just wants to not get fined.
So stop abusing him. (And yes, teens throwing their masks at him, yelling at him, or trying to sneak on the bus unmasked is obnoxious).

Anonymous for obvious reasons.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 2:16 pm
fleetwood wrote:

Who cares if she lied? If she said she is vaccinated then she feels safe and even if she wasnt vaccinated (but could still have anti-bodies) then the people around her should feel safe because they were all wearing masks. So if masks work then no one on the bus wearing a mask should feel unsafe because someone else wasnt wearing a mask unless of course masks dont work (which they dont). You cant have it both ways.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 2:21 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
Because legally one is required to wear a mask on the bus, even if vaccinated. So at least if you're told to, put it on.

If 4 vaccinated adults are having a small party, then yes, I agree it's stupid to enforce masks.

My husband is a school bus driver. The law is masks, and if he would get pulled over, it would be his problem, his fine, his points, his "welfare of minors charge". So he enforces masks
So stop abusing him. (And yes, teens throwing their masks at him, yelling at him, or trying to sneak on the bus unmasked is obnoxious).

Except that there are exemptions for people who cant wear masks so why is he ignoring that? Why would he be ticketed if people with exemptions dont wear masks? He is not following the laws and is discriminating against people who have exemptions so I hope someone sues him (and any officer who disregards the laws as well).

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 2:22 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Someone reported this so you may want to tone down the aggressive anti-vax rhetoric. I didn't report it but someone else got there first.

I am not anti-vax, I am up to date with all my shots and take the flu shot yearly so dont bully me into silence. Perhaps listen to what I am saying about this particular vaccine before making false accusations about me.

amother
Natural

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 2:25 pm
Except that there are exemptions for people who cant wear masks so why is he ignoring that? Why would he be ticketed if people with exemptions dont wear masks? He is not following the laws and is discriminating against people who have exemptions so I hope someone sues him (and any officer who disregards the laws as well).

Because in NJ, the exemptions for students are very small, exact, and public. A child with a mask exemption needs to clearly share that mask exemption with all staff and transportation personnel.
So if a teenage boy refuses to wear a mask, but doesn't have an approved exemption, he must wear his mask.
Or, you know, don't go on the public funded school bus.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 2:33 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:

It is definitely stupid to require masks OUTDOORS as sunlight kills Covid and the wind dissipates it.

And the chances of infecting someone just by walking past them is virtually ZERO.

Some scientists say masks don't help under any circumstances because the viirus is much smaller
than the pores of the mask - unless it is an N95 Mask.

amother
Aubergine

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 2:41 pm
southernbubby wrote:

I'm confused why you think that if you dont wear a mask you will make other people nervous.

Anyone who is nervous about covid has most likely been vaccinated.

The people who are not nervous about covid are the ones who think the vaccine isnt necessary. And those people dont care if you wear a mask or not because they're not nervous about covid

I will be getting vaccinated soon (when I am in my second trimester) and I am absolutely not going to wear a mask once I am fully immune. If people are nervous they can get the vaccine. It's free and easily accessible to all at this point.

Masks are not about respect or empathy or patriotism. They are about science. If there is no scientific need for it, which there isnt after you are vaccinated, then there is no need to wear it

amother
Natural

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 2:47 pm
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
I'm confused why you think that if you dont wear a mask you will make other people nervous.

Anyone who is nervous about covid has most likely been vaccinated.

The people who are not nervous about covid are the ones who think the vaccine isnt necessary. And those people dont care if you wear a mask or not because they're not nervous about covid

I will be getting vaccinated soon (when I am in my second trimester) and I am absolutely not going to wear a mask once I am fully immune. If people are nervous they can get the vaccine. It's free and easily accessible to all at this point.

Masks are not about respect or empathy or patriotism. They are about science. If there is no scientific need for it, which there isnt after you are vaccinated, then there is no need to wear it

What if I'm concerned that my medically fragile 1 year old asthmatic should get it?
Page 5 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics