Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Finally a diet that WORKS for me!
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 11:41 pm
Cspybe wrote:
There are a few options to follow, the strictest one is called 'nourish'.
That one is basically vegetables, protiens (no dairy) with an allowance of seeds and nuts, almond flour, an allowance of oils for cooking, 3 meals a day. with only vegetables allowed as a snack in between.

Sounds like keto

And you sound like a saleswoman for this thing Smile

amother
Chestnut

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 12:25 am
I don't think she's a saleswoman, since I tried it I've been singing the praises so I know the feeling. I am forever grateful for this post. It's similar to keto but not the same. I did the nursing track and lost a lot more than when I tried keto (with testing sticks) and atkins... no one needs to try it, I for one am so glad I did!

Cspybe

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 2:56 am
amother Aubergine wrote:
Sounds like keto

And you sound like a saleswoman for this thing Smile

LOL
I find it comical that people on here suspect I'm a saleswoman for it. Go check out the couple who own and run this thing and you'll see there's no way a from woman is affiliated to the program in any way.

Just as amother chestnut says, when you're so thrilled that something works, you get eager to share.
It's the high that comes with the feeling of success. But with all due respect, if you or anyone else here feels ad vibes from me, stay away, it's holding you back, not me ! Smile

amother
Caramel

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 3:11 am
Op, how much weight did you lose? Have you gained anything back?
I didn’t read the food requirements so I don’t know what is allowed but is shabbos a problem? How do you navigate shabbos?

Cspybe

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 3:55 am
amother Caramel wrote:
Op, how much weight did you lose? Have you gained anything back?
I didn’t read the food requirements so I don’t know what is allowed but is shabbos a problem? How do you navigate shabbos?

I lost a total of 70 lbs
But not all in one go
I lost 50 in the first 4 months
Maintained for about a year
Gained a little back
Then lost more now recently when I went back on the plan

I stuck to the plan shabbos too. I skipped challa. You can eat fish, eggs, chicken and veggies etc
But I have friends who did have a small portion of challa every shabbos and also managed to lose very fast. To answer your question, the meal plan options aren't very shabbos friendly

amother
Chestnut

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 4:13 am
I did wash to a small piece on shabbos both meals and still lost. I tried to do exercise Friday morning and Ms, but usually skipped Friday in the end.

Cspybe

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 4:26 am
amother Chestnut wrote:
I did wash to a small piece on shabbos both meals and still lost. I tried to do exercise Friday morning and Ms, but usually skipped Friday in the end.

I hardly did any of the exercises
I did run 5k a few times a week though

amother
Yarrow

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 7:32 am
amother Ginger wrote:
Here are the reviews for it, looks like a scam-- https://www.productreview.com......ulius

So shady that almost all reviews are either one star or five star. Huge red flag. It points to likely fake good reviews.

amother
Caramel

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 8:21 am
Cspybe wrote:
I hardly did any of the exercises
I did run 5k a few times a week though

5k a few times a week LOL
No wonder you lost so much!!
I can barely even WALK 1k once a week!

Cspybe

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 8:43 am
amother Yarrow wrote:
So shady that almost all reviews are either one star or five star. Huge red flag. It points to likely fake good reviews.

A large percentage of very few reviews altogether.
I had seen those reviews before purchasing and it didn't stop me because I was desperate enough to risk a mere $47 one off charge.

It's amazing to be an educated consumer and check out reviews for everything before signing up or purchasing. But when the money at stake is so little, and you can pay with a CC and dispute the charge if necessary, it doesn't stop me.(real scams only take QuickPay etc)

There are thousands of people in the Facebook group sharing their journey daily. Real people, real pictures, real videoes. Crazy high level of success.

Cspybe

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 8:46 am
amother Caramel wrote:
5k a few times a week LOL
No wonder you lost so much!!
I can barely even WALK 1k once a week!

Haha

I was walking at least 3 miles a day and had an active schedule, long before I started the program.
But even so, you can't lose 30 percent of your body weight in 4 months just by running. It's probably about 80% diet and 20% exercise

lovetobemommy

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 9:16 am
I don't like to follow programs specially he they are strict I did Noom in the summer of 2021 and lost 25 lbs
In 8 weeks and maintained this weight loss for 16 months already

Cspybe

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 9:20 am
lovetobemommy wrote:
I don't like to follow programs specially he they are strict I did Noom in the summer of 2021 and lost 25 lbs
In 8 weeks and maintained this weight loss for 16 months already

Wow
That's amazing!
Noom didnt work for me. Everyone needs to find what works for them!

amother
Caramel

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 9:31 am
I lost 25 lbs on weight watchers many years ago. I maintained it for a few years. Then I gained back because I wasn’t being careful at all and started binge eating sometimes. I’ve been trying to lose again on weight watchers but it’s not working for me now. Some of it is because of me not sticking to the plan. Also they changed their plans since I originally lost so maybe I just did well because of the old plan? I also am quite a bit older now so could be my metabolism slowed down? I am not active at all… I don’t know if I should try something else or just try to be more strict with myself and try moving around a little more…
Thank you for reading this 🤤

amother
Snow

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 1:11 pm
Got inspired to sign up. Does it make sense it’s 97$ now or I signed up for the wrong thing?

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 1:18 pm
amother Chestnut wrote:
I don't think she's a saleswoman, since I tried it I've been singing the praises so I know the feeling. I am forever grateful for this post. It's similar to keto but not the same. I did the nursing track and lost a lot more than when I tried keto (with testing sticks) and atkins... no one needs to try it, I for one am so glad I did!

I did a variation of keto, only I don’t weigh and measure foods. I eat whatever and however much I want of proteins, vegetables, fats, avocado, etc and I lost more than 50 lbs and didn’t have any of the usual deprivation, hunger, cravings I had from other diets.

If someone is committed to sticking to a plan with determination they’ll be successful on any diet.

The one op is talking about sounds very restrictive, she admits there’s n9t a lot of food allowed and it’s hard to stick to so it won’t work for everyone

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 1:19 pm
Cspybe wrote:
I lost a total of 70 lbs
But not all in one go
I lost 50 in the first 4 months
Maintained for about a year
Gained a little back
Then lost more now recently when I went back on the plan

I stuck to the plan shabbos too. I skipped challa. You can eat fish, eggs, chicken and veggies etc
But I have friends who did have a small portion of challa every shabbos and also managed to lose very fast. To answer your question, the meal plan options aren't very shabbos friendly

Most rabbonim do not allow you to not wash for challah or some type of hamotzi on Shabbos
It’s not a simple thing

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 1:20 pm
Cspybe wrote:
A large percentage of very few reviews altogether.
I had seen those reviews before purchasing and it didn't stop me because I was desperate enough to risk a mere $47 one off charge.

It's amazing to be an educated consumer and check out reviews for everything before signing up or purchasing. But when the money at stake is so little, and you can pay with a CC and dispute the charge if necessary, it doesn't stop me.(real scams only take QuickPay etc)

There are thousands of people in the Facebook group sharing their journey daily. Real people, real pictures, real videoes. Crazy high level of success.

I don’t know but you sound a little too invested in trying to convince people to do it
You can say you had a positive experience and let others decide
You’re really sound8ng like a paid saleswoman

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 1:24 pm
amother Caramel wrote:
I lost 25 lbs on weight watchers many years ago. I maintained it for a few years. Then I gained back because I wasn’t being careful at all and started binge eating sometimes. I’ve been trying to lose again on weight watchers but it’s not working for me now. Some of it is because of me not sticking to the plan. Also they changed their plans since I originally lost so maybe I just did well because of the old plan? I also am quite a bit older now so could be my metabolism slowed down? I am not active at all… I don’t know if I should try something else or just try to be more strict with myself and try moving around a little more…
Thank you for reading this 🤤

The reason WW keeps on changing their plans is because it never ends up being possible for people to maintain forever so people lose and then end up down the road gaining back

For me I needed appetite control because that’s been what messes me up on every diet, the deprivation, the hunger
So high protein and low carb takes away all the hunger and craving so that’s what helps me be successful on this diet
This is the only thing that worked for me
No hunger or cravings,I eat as much as I want and the weight fell off
Sometimes I forgot to eat dinner because I was so satisfied from lunch hours earlier! Normally I’d be always thinking about food and what I can eat next but not on this plan bH

amother
Chestnut

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 1:33 pm
amother Aubergine wrote:
I don’t know but you sound a little too invested in trying to convince people to do it
You can say you had a positive experience and let others decide
You’re really sound8ng like a paid saleswoman
surprised?

Wow this is sounding childish, the only reason I am responding is because of my gratitude to op and for what this diet did to me. You don't want to try it, don't! Other diets work for you, good for you, they should! There are all kinds of diets for diff ppl. I for one, tried so many and was so grateful for this post that changed my life. There is no such thing as being sales help for this program. I've been on it, they don't offer any opportunity like that at all. Here is someone who is so excited something worked, I know I did the same to every person that would listen and would comment on my looks. I think the attitude on here of attacking is disgusting. Here someone is being nice and sharing something that I know I personally would've never tried or trusted without this post. I don't know op and never even messaged her privately, I am just disappointed and surprised at people's attitude. You can ask questions if your interested but to keep attacking her when I know it isn't true is just not right. If you want more info on the diet or ideas from her or others who tried it, ask away, if you're here to attack others and be nasty, I kindly suggest you take it elsewhere.
And just to wrap up my thoughts, yes it's a hard diet, no it's not for everyone. What made me try it is that nothing else worked for me despite my diligence (if other diets work for you good for you! 4 months of ww didn't work for me past 8 pounds). Op shared it bec finally something worked for her when nothing else did. With my PCOS I had the same issue and bH this did work for me.

Thank you OP for changing my life with this post. Know that you have tremendous zechus for it in so many ways. Please don't get put down by people who are downright nasty. I hope their comments won't stop people who really need this from trying something that can give them life changing results as well. I will never understand some people's addiction to negativity and the need to undermine others....
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise