Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Finally a diet that WORKS for me!
Previous  1  2  3  4

Cspybe

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 1:47 pm
amother Chestnut wrote:
surprised?

Wow this is sounding childish, the only reason I am responding is because of my gratitude to op and for what this diet did to me. You don't want to try it, don't! Other diets work for you, good for you, they should! There are all kinds of diets for diff ppl. I for one, tried so many and was so grateful for this post that changed my life. There is no such thing as being sales help for this program. I've been on it, they don't offer any opportunity like that at all. Here is someone who is so excited something worked, I know I did the same to every person that would listen and would comment on my looks. I think the attitude on here of attacking is disgusting. Here someone is being nice and sharing something that I know I personally would've never tried or trusted without this post. I don't know op and never even messaged her privately, I am just disappointed and surprised at people's attitude.

Thank you OP for changing my life with this post. Know that you have tremendous zechus for it in so many ways. Please don't get put down by people who are downright nasty. I hope their comments won't stop people who really need this from trying something that can give them life changing results as well. I will never understand some people's addiction to negativity and the need to undermine others....

Thank you for this

I feel bad for people like amother aubergine, maybe there's a reason she feels the need to suspect/accuse/attack etc - Baruch hashem I have an easy nature and these type of posts don't hurt my feelings. I know that the reason I shared this was because I was so excited by my success, I just wanted to share. I think it's a human nature to convince other people to try something that was wildly successful for you.

And thank you for confirming that S&J don't have any options for commissions or sales help.

amother
Caramel

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 1:48 pm
I believe that op was just sharing what worked for her. How would she make money if some random frum women sign up? She’s clearly not running the program because it’s being run by a non Jewish couple.
I’ve lost a significant amount at one point and if you were finally able to lose weight it happens to be the most exhilarating feeling. You have to experience it to understand.
Kol hakovod to you, op! I’m happy for you and I hope you’ll be able to maintain the weight loss.

Cspybe

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 1:50 pm
amother Snow wrote:
Got inspired to sign up. Does it make sense it’s 97$ now or I signed up for the wrong thing?

Hmm I wonder
Maybe they went up in price?

I definitely paid $47
But that was a while back

amother
Chestnut

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 1:53 pm
Cspybe wrote:
Hmm I wonder
Maybe they went up in price?

I definitely paid $47
But that was a while back

Just checked, looks like they did go up in price since I signed up in August. It is still totally worth it....

amother
Caramel

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 2:16 pm
amother Chestnut wrote:
Just checked, looks like they did go up in price since I signed up in August. It is still totally worth it....

It does sound worth it. I’m paying around $25 a month for weight watchers. What I’m paying comes out to way more per year..

amother
Chartreuse

Post Sun, Oct 22 2023, 8:10 pm
Just started this! Hope it works.
I can't find a clear answer, anyone knows how much oil is allowed throughout the day?
And the dressing / tahini... how much is allowed?
Thanks!

amother
Chestnut

Post Sun, Oct 22 2023, 9:16 pm
1/4 c tahini (but I was never really strict). Oil isn't really allowed but I used it to oil a pan when needed but not in food. Hatzlocha I'm over a yr since, should really go back on, only regained 5 pounds out of 30 and I'm totally not careful. It really works but be strict with the daily stretches and exercise and not eating after 5-6pm thats most important from what I found!

amother
Chestnut

Post Sun, Oct 22 2023, 9:16 pm
Also you can email them with any silly question and they really answer usually within an hour even at 4am! Their support is incredible!

Cheiny

Post Sun, Oct 22 2023, 9:20 pm
Cspybe wrote:
There are a few options to follow, the strictest one is called 'nourish'.
That one is basically vegetables, protiens (no dairy) with an allowance of seeds and nuts, almond flour, an allowance of oils for cooking, 3 meals a day. with only vegetables allowed as a snack in between.

Same as keto or Atkins.

No chiddush.

amother
Chestnut

Post Sun, Oct 22 2023, 9:24 pm
True, very similar but for some reason I only lost 1 pound on Atkins after 2.5 weeks and felt faint and week all the time. Here I followed the nursing mothers program so it included sweet potato, avocado... and I lost so much and really kept it off. I think her individualized daily exercise makes a big difference too. I don't know what to say, it worked for me and I'm forever grateful for finding the post that led me to this!
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise