Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
"We've made a big mistake"
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 10:55 pm
https://www.newzworldtoday.com.....UygJE

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 11:10 pm
Sadly, nobody wants to hear it.

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 11:12 pm
All you have to do is call him an anti-vax quack and then you don't even need to listen to what he has to say. Just dismiss it all because you already know he's going to say something you don't agree with. And that's how censorship works.

amother
Navy

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 11:22 pm
https://byrambridle.com/

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 11:34 pm
One person says something you believe him. Thousands of doctors and governments from around the world say something you don’t believe them. Very odd way of thinking.

Conspiracies feed your fear. Keep looking to make yourself feel better.

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 11:37 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
https://www.newzworldtoday.com/pro-vaccine-researcher-weve-made-a-big-mistake-covid-19-vaccine-spike-protein-is-a-toxin-injected-into-the-bloodstream/?fbclid=IwAR1Xb8IsTf3C6huRa9k5C08fitMlgSgSyjqL6nPPG21CD-FUOvU3mEUygJE

Go to reputable sites to get balanced info on vaccines. Not links and videos forwarded from anti vaxxers.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 11:38 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
https://byrambridle.com/

Nicely designed site 🎀

amother
Brunette

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 11:39 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
https://www.newzworldtoday.com/pro-vaccine-researcher-weve-made-a-big-mistake-covid-19-vaccine-spike-protein-is-a-toxin-injected-into-the-bloodstream/?fbclid=IwAR1Xb8IsTf3C6huRa9k5C08fitMlgSgSyjqL6nPPG21CD-FUOvU3mEUygJE

Laugh Newz

amother
Violet

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 11:44 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
All you have to do is call him an anti-vax quack and then you don't even need to listen to what he has to say. Just dismiss it all because you already know he's going to say something you don't agree with. And that's how censorship works.

We're supposed to distrust the government and science but automatically believe any alternative narrative, and that's how free speech works?

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 11:54 pm
amother [ Violet ] wrote:
We're supposed to distrust the government and science but automatically believe any alternative narrative, and that's how free speech works?

No. Just keep an open mind and do your own research.

amother
Peach

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 11:55 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
One person says something you believe him. Thousands of doctors and governments from around the world say something you don’t believe them. Very odd way of thinking.

Conspiracies feed your fear. Keep looking to make yourself feel better.

I only have one thing to say regarding the bolded: Dr. Fauci. Y'all believed every word he said and now he has been exposed as a liar and fraud. But somehow, anyone who speaks out against the vaccine is dishonest and shouldnt be believed? Why do you believe people like Dr Fraudi I mean fauci who is a liar but not those who have been telling us the truth all along?

amother
Emerald

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 11:55 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

What does "research" mean in this context?

amother
Violet

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 3:01 am
#BestBubby wrote:

But if my own research results in anything other than accepting your narrative, you'll call me a sheep.

amother
Puce

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 4:22 am
The problem with do your own research is that many people don't know how to. They thing random articles, blogs, etc are credible research.
I don't blame anyone for that, but I think *how* to correctly research and critically think should be taught in schools.

ora_43

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 4:57 am
The Toronto Sun quotes this same doctor with a very different message, from this week.

Quote:
A Canadian vaccine expert is voicing his concerns about the current push to get children vaccinated against COVID-19, noting that there is currently not enough data to conclude that the benefits outweigh the risks in younger age cohorts.

“When you get down to the low end of the spectrum, the cost-benefit analysis changes completely,” says Dr. Byram Bridle, an Associate Professor of Viral Immunology at the University of Guelph.

IOW, saying vaccines are the safer option for adults, but that for kids they may not be.

Either he suddenly went from supporting the use of this vaccine in adults to believing it's poison in 3 days, or the site labeled "newz" is less than reliable. Without an update from Dr. Bridle himself, hard to guess which it could possibly be.

fleetwood

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 7:43 am
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
I only have one thing to say regarding the bolded: Dr. Fauci. Y'all believed every word he said and now he has been exposed as a liar and fraud. But somehow, anyone who speaks out against the vaccine is dishonest and shouldnt be believed? Why do you believe people like Dr Fraudi I mean fauci who is a liar but not those who have been telling us the truth all along?

Bec he's a doctor and you are some random woman on the internet who won't even post under her screen name.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 8:02 am
It's probably better to prioritize vulnerable adults in other countries where the disease is out of control rather than to give it to healthy children who probably are not in danger from the virus.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 8:09 am
If I'd be a scientist who only cares about money and hits I'd definitely say anti Vax things on YouTube and online. You can makes hundreds of thousands and millions of dollars from a few posts. 1 million clicks on YouTube is $50,000 at least.

Anyways, vaccines aren't injected into the bloodstream so that's why this article is a fallacy.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 8:10 am
southernbubby wrote:
It's probably better to prioritize vulnerable adults in other countries where the disease is out of control rather than to give it to healthy children who probably are not in danger from the virus.

Children, especially boys, should only be given one vaccine due to research coming out of Israel right now.

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 8:12 am
Let this be a cautionary tale:

Don't teach your children what to think, teach them HOW to think.

Whenever DD would come up to me with an opinion on the latest social justice news, I would ask her to show me her sources. She would come to her (rational, B'H) conclusions on her own!

She failed school in Israel because the teachers considered questioning sources to be chutzpa. (Not saying that all schools are like this, just the two that she went to.)

In America, she graduated at the top of her class, because her questioning and research was considered extra credit, and she was praised for contributing to class discussion.

Listening to both sides is an art. Sadly, people on both the Left and the Right seem to have never gotten those lessons.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics