Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
"We've made a big mistake"
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Peach

Post Fri, Jun 04 2021, 8:59 am
southernbubby wrote:
I admit that I went along with the fact that some relatives survived being trial volunteers for Moderns and Pfizer and that I found the virus itself to be not only painful and uncomfortable but terrifying after what happened to my healthy athletic cousin. Every morning when I woke up, I thought was a miracle. I don't want it to happen again and the long term immunity projection wasn't that great.
Yes, I take these supplements and maybe they helped but from a public health standpoint, we can't expect that to be the solution. I feel more confident now that the positive test rates in NY are so low and I realize that is only partially due to vaccines but that probably means that if grandparents attend a family simcha, the next family gathering will chas v'sholem be their levaya.

Regarding the bolded, they are not counting covid cases if people get covid after getting the vaccine so the data is manipulated and inaccurate. But I guess its to make people like you feel better about the vaccine so its all worth it while the rest of us are suffering from all the abuse and manipulation that the govt is putting us through. This is why fauci will not be held accountable for his criminal activity. Sad that this is happening in America and smart people completely buy into the govts fraud and manipulation but I guess all their fear mongering worked. This is classic covert narcissistic abuse from the govt but not everyone is realizing what is happening Crying

southernbubby

Post Fri, Jun 04 2021, 9:04 am
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
Regarding the bolded, they are not counting covid cases if people get covid after getting the vaccine so the data is manipulated and inaccurate. But I guess its to make people like you feel better about the vaccine so its all worth it while the rest of us are suffering from all the abuse and manipulation that the govt is putting us through. This is why fauci will not be held accountable for his criminal activity. Sad that this is happening in America and smart people completely buy into the govts fraud and manipulation but I guess all their fear mongering worked. This is classic covert narcissistic abuse from the govt but not everyone is realizing what is happening Crying

Do you have proof that positive cases in vaccinated people are not being counted? I have seen where breakthrough cases were being documented.
Also, I don't think that it's reasonable to expect people to refrain from taking a vaccine that may help them simply because others are uncomfortable with the pressure.

amother
Peach

Post Fri, Jun 04 2021, 9:17 am
southernbubby wrote:
Do you have proof that positive cases in vaccinated people are not being counted? I have seen where breakthrough cases were being documented.
Also, I don't think that it's reasonable to expect people to refrain from taking a vaccine that may help them simply because others are uncomfortable with the pressure.

As of May 1, 2021, CDC transitioned from monitoring all reported vaccine breakthrough cases to focus on identifying and investigating only hospitalized or fatal cases due to any cause. This is according to the CDC website.
You know who else under-reported numbers? Cuomo. This is criminal activity designed to make things look better to manipulate people like you into thinking that the vaccine works. And you will continue to defend these criminals (cuomo, fauci, cdc, etc) because the alternative is scary. Or is there any other reason why you believe that the govt has the right to manipulate data (which is fraud) and not count everyone who gets covid after getting the vaccine other than you are scared of covid (which you already got and the chances of getting again are extremely rare)?

amother
Wine

Post Fri, Jun 04 2021, 9:19 am
The vaccine has demonstrably worked to lower infection rates and deaths B"H.
That does not mean there are not injuries and risks R"L.
Make your own heshbon based on your individual situation risks and benefit.
Wishing everyone health and happiness!

amother
Emerald

Post Fri, Jun 04 2021, 9:23 am
#BestBubby wrote:
I would say 99% of pro vaxxers never did research. If most doctors support something they believe it.

But most doctors also never researched vaccines. Their medical proffessors told them that vaccines are safe and effective. They also refuse to look at studies showing that vaccines are dangerous.

Some doctors do realize that vaccines are dangerous.But they cant speak out or advise their patients not to vax without risking their license or malpractice suits.

Many people know that mainstream news has an agenda and lies to the people. And Faucci has opened their eyes that the medical leaders also lie to the people and the doctors they control.

Most people just go about their days - and aren't as interested in vaccines as you are.

How much time have you spent researching GMOs?

amother
Lime

Post Fri, Jun 04 2021, 10:36 am
southernbubby wrote:

Here you go:
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....29008

amother
Cinnamon

Post Mon, Jun 07 2021, 9:22 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
Here you go:
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....29008

I assume you’re aware that that link says nothing you say it does?

huff

Post Mon, Jun 07 2021, 9:47 pm
Where is the peer reviewed research... I want to read that and critically appraise??

amother
Gray

Post Mon, Jun 07 2021, 10:04 pm
amother [ Cinnamon ] wrote:
I assume you’re aware that that link says nothing you say it does?

Not the poster you're responding to but...yeah it does.

wrote:
As of May 1, 2021, CDC transitioned from monitoring all reported vaccine breakthrough cases to focus on identifying and investigating only hospitalized or fatal cases due to any cause.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/c......html

Of course "breakthrough" is the euphemism for Vaccine Fail, or getting covid despite being fully vaccinated.

amother
Gray

Post Mon, Jun 07 2021, 10:08 pm
huff wrote:
Where is the peer reviewed research... I want to read that and critically appraise??

Research on what?
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics