Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Most similar to Berkshire control top

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 12:47 am
Looking for similar denier. 30. Ultra sheer is too sheer.
Memoi is a bit baggy-perhaps I'm too short? I'm 5'5, but I end up with a slight amount of extra fabric near the ankle.
The other ones all seem to be 8 or 12 denier . Any help?

amother
Taupe

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 12:53 am
Levante dynamic sheer- fix and shape
It’s 40 denier
I sized up and it fit better than the right size recommend without sagging on the leg.
Of course Berkshire is the way to go though 😕.... nothing is as good so far.
I particularly like the control top.

amother
Sand

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 12:54 am
Following!
I tried essato but they’re missing that slight support that the Berkshire I liked had.

I also tried bingos brand but found them very uncomfortable.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 1:05 am
I never realized how good I had it until Berkshire stopped. I got 4 types at the store the other day to try the different brands and nothing was the same.
Thanks! I'll try Levante.

amother
Sand

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 5:46 pm
I’m on the same hunt as you.
I miss those Berkshires that they stopped making.

Tried memoi, they were ok.
Tried filazi- decent
Levante - more expensive and the ones I tried in the size that should be right are really a tad too small. I’m debating trying it one size up, or skipping cuz I don’t want to spend over $7 on these things 🤦🏻‍♀️.

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 6:16 pm
Just saying- there’s a new version of Berkshire out there with the same style #. They are terrible. Zero control top.
Im 10 pounds overweight and the original Berkshire control took away a few pounds. I’m sad that I have to go around looking chubby and flabby. No thank you, I cannot wear a girdle. Officially, me moi made something to take over Berkshire but they are a far cry from the real thing. Essato has a very comfortable, soft feel on the leg but no control top and they roll down.

amother
Sand

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 6:20 pm
amother [ Taupe ] wrote:
Just saying- there’s a new version of Berkshire our there with the same style #. They are terrible. Zero control top.
Im 10 pounds overweight and the original Berkshire control took away a few pounds. I’m sad that I have to go around looking chubby and flabby. No thank you, I cannot wear a girdle. Officially, me moi made something to take over Berkshire but they are a far cry from the real thing. Essato has a very comfortable, soft feel on the leg but no control top and they roll down.

I saw one pair of the old ones in a diff size in the store so if they still have more. She said no, they switched manufacturers and the new one is terrible. 😞

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 6:27 pm
amother [ Sand ] wrote:
I saw one pair of the old ones in a diff size in the store so if they still have more. She said no, they switched manufacturers and the new one is terrible. 😞

One day I drove around to 5 different stores to search for the old ones. I found a few pairs in different sizes and colors than I would normally wear but I bought them anyway!
Somebody posted about wearing biker shorts for the support/control. Has anyone tried that? The last thing I need is more padding in that area.

amother
Yolk

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 3:54 pm
Hi. Has anyone found a really good replacement for the original Berkshire control top stockings??
Thanks

amother
Banana

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 3:57 pm
Hanes Alive

amother
Sand

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 4:10 pm
I’ve settled for essato

amother
Taupe

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 4:26 pm
amother [ Sand ] wrote:
I’ve settled for essato

For me it wasn’t good. It felt good at first but it doesn’t offer the tummy control…

amother
Taupe

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 4:27 pm
amother [ Banana ] wrote:
Hanes Alive

How is the control top?

amother
Oleander

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 4:36 pm
They are back in stock here in the uk

amother
Sand

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 4:39 pm
amother [ Oleander ] wrote:
They are back in stock here in the uk

This made me google.

Look! Berkshire womens Relief Light Support Control Top Pantyhose 8101-30 Denier https://a.co/d/fMxyOSE
Should I order a pair and see how they are?? (I don’t even remember what size I used to wear, lol)

ap

Post Mon, Jun 19 2023, 3:01 am
amother Sand wrote:
This made me google.

Look! Berkshire womens Relief Light Support Control Top Pantyhose 8101-30 Denier https://a.co/d/fMxyOSE
Should I order a pair and see how they are?? (I don’t even remember what size I used to wear, lol)

Are these thinner than the old ones?

amother
Taupe

Post Mon, Jun 19 2023, 7:36 am
ap wrote:
Are these thinner than the old ones?

I just bought a pair. They feel good. The leg sits well. The control top is good. The only problem I had is that it doesn’t come up very high.
The old Berkshire I was able to pull over my stomach- almost up to my bra. This doesn’t have enough material for that. It only goes up to my belly button. If it would pull up higher it would be perfect.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics