Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Buying a new wig. whats style now?
Previous  1  2

SNisi

Post Thu, Jul 13 2023, 11:16 am
yeh would love to see pics and hear which sheitel machers can do great cuts , living in Lkwd

amother
Bergamot

Post Thu, Jul 13 2023, 1:26 pm
Bangs and layers are very in now

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Jul 13 2023, 1:38 pm
amother Bergamot wrote:
Bangs and layers are very in now
e

In thought so I just wanted to confirm... I could be a little spaced out when it comes to fashion

amother
Bergamot

Post Thu, Jul 13 2023, 1:43 pm
Problem I have with bangs on wig is that you need to wash it more often, I find the bangs get oily faster and also can be uncomfortable especially in the summer. Although, I like the look a lot.

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Jul 13 2023, 2:02 pm
amother Bergamot wrote:
Problem I have with bangs on wig is that you need to wash it more often, I find the bangs get oily faster and also can be uncomfortable especially in the summer. Although, I like the look a lot.

Same but I'm glad layers are back in. Although the no layered wigs last longer bec u don't see the burnt ends. I guess wig stylist realized that too Wink

amother
Bisque

Post Thu, Jul 13 2023, 4:49 pm
amother Bergamot wrote:

When my bangs get oily, I use either dry shampoo or talcum powder. I either spray or shake it over the bangs (I do this over the bathroom sink) and then brush it out. No need to wash bangs. Works like a charm.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels