Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
No more unvaccinated
Previous  1  2  3  Next

southernbubby

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 12:51 am
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
In England cases are currently spiraling out of control. Their curve is climbing steeply and quickly. And as you mentioned, the fact that 85% of the country is at least partially vaccinated means that the vaccine is either not effective or worse.

None of your links are sources. One is a quote from Fauci. That wouldn't be a source if he were the most credible guy on the planet, which he isn't. The quote about Maryland sources to a tweet, also not a source. And the total number of covid deaths in June would be relevant. And the actual source should explain the method by which each patient's vaccination status was determined. The Healthline post also has no source, just a bunch of assertions.

Things are really quiet here in Monsey and I hope it stays that way because while lots of people had the virus, very few got the vaccine.

amother
Bronze

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 12:52 am
southernbubby wrote:
True. In some families, there were those outliers who got breathed on and coughed on and never managed to test positive, while everyone else in the house got sick. That's why I said smart or lucky.

Or good Vitamin D levels?

amother
Bronze

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 12:54 am
southernbubby wrote:
Things are really quiet here in Monsey and I hope it stays that way because while lots of people had the virus, very few got the vaccine.

All the studies show that natural immunity is at least as protective as vaccine immunity.

But now Israel might be showing us that the vaccine's efficacy is only 3 months, since half of all new cases there are in vaccinated people. Which basically means it's not working. I would like to know how many new cases in Israel are in covid recovered? My guess is close to zero.

amother
NeonGreen

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 12:55 am
In England cases are currently spiraling out of control. Their curve is climbing steeply and quickly. And as you mentioned, the fact that 85% of the country is at least partially vaccinated means that the vaccine is either not effective or worse.

None of your links are sources. One is a quote from Fauci. That wouldn't be a source if he were the most credible guy on the planet, which he isn't. The quote about Maryland sources to a tweet, also not a source. And the total number of covid deaths in June would be relevant. And the actual source should explain the method by which each patient's vaccination status was determined. The Healthline post also has no source, just a bunch of assertions.

I'm sorry you don't accept my sources, all of which are reliable.

I'm sure in that case that you can understand that Imamother Bronze's unsupported claims of covid cases spiraling out of control among vaccinated people in the UK.

amother
Teal

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 1:02 am

My vitamin D is low. I'm just massively stupid and lucky I never caught it because I haven't social distanced, quarantined, masked, or anything ever. I guess some people just don't catch it.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 2:01 am
All the studies show that natural immunity is at least as protective as vaccine immunity.

But now Israel might be showing us that the vaccine's efficacy is only 3 months, since half of all new cases there are in vaccinated people. Which basically means it's not working. I would like to know how many new cases in Israel are in covid recovered? My guess is close to zero.

Um, what’s your source that “half of all new cases are in vaccinated people”?

ruchnius

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 2:48 am
Bs"d
Even tho' covid cases are rising steeply in UK at the moment, there are very few hospitalizations or few deaths, compared to what happened in previous waves. This is b/c of the vaccine roll-out. That is obvious. A great site for daily data and informed opinions is Dr. John Campbell's website. He gives a daily talk about all different aspects of the covid story: the value of vaccines, the importance of taking enough vitamin D and zinc every day, the effectiveness of ivermectin, etc.. Get informed! It is very important that people in our frum communities stop making uninformed, dangerous assumptions. Did anyone see the latest news from Eretz Yisroel? The Israeli Dr in her 50s who is fighting for her life with serious Covid? She didn't get vaccinated, caught covid recently, and carried on seeing patients, at least 8 of whom may have covid now. Because she obviously thought covid to be mild, or less of a risk than the vaccine, she had no protection when she must of become exposed to the more infectious Delta variant. This story speaks for itself.

amother
Molasses

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 2:54 am

Cases in England are not 'spiralling out of control'. Climbing up, yes, but most are within school settings etc where children aren't vaccinated. (And where do you get 85% partially vaccinated from? Definitely not when you include teenagers and children.) And it's only spreading in specific areas at the moment.

amother
Ivory

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 3:04 am
op I agree with you that ppl will be forced to get the vaccine.....and I think it will be done in a subtle/indirect way...I saw on the news that some nurses got fired for refusing to take the vaccine....

I am wondering if my public school(im a speech therapist in public school) will say "well hold your job but you cant work cant get paid in sept unless you are vaccinated"

im also wondering if schools will force 12 and up to get vaccinated

im vaccinated but my children 12 and up didnt get the vaccine...I heard a child died 3 days after the vaccine...and saw about many issues with the vaccine causing heart problems in children...

I am low in vitamin d, but I was strictly social distancing/wore masks and didnt go to indoor simchas. I dont know if I got covid but my dh and possibly my son got it.

I do see so much contradicting news regarding covid and the vaccine bec each place has an agenda

but I think if the numbers get bad in the fall, a state might indirectly demand for ppl to get vaccinated by threatening their jobs or ability to go to....

amother
Eggplant

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 7:48 am
Recent news from the US is that 99.2% of recent covid deaths have been from unvaccinated people.

Of course eatablishments are pushing for the vaccine...99.2%!

amother
Eggplant

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 7:50 am

But now Israel might be showing us that the vaccine's efficacy is only 3 months, since half of all new cases there are in vaccinated people. .

This is pure baloney.
Where do you get this from??

amother
Lightgreen

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 8:20 am
amother [ Eggplant ] wrote:
This is pure baloney.

The vaccine is showing a 64% efficacy...not 94% as originally claimed. So more vaccinated people are getting the virus because the vaccine isn't working as well as expected. It's not that it's lasting shorter, it's just not working as well.

amother
Indigo

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 8:27 am
This is pure baloney.

Matzav reported it as 30% - 50%

amother
Stone

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 8:42 am
amother [ Daylily ] wrote:
My sister is a PA and also has never gotten the vaccine and still works in the hospital.

I’m a PA and my hospital requires it as a condition of employment.

southernbubby

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 8:47 am

We took the Zelenko supplement protocol and although we did catch the virus, I was able to make soup and sweep the floor and my husband didn't end up in the hospital even though he was sicker than I was.
There was a theory floating around that people who had recently had colds had some temporary immunity to Covid as well as people who had been given the TB vaccine as infants.
If Best Bubby comes on here, she also was around people a lot and didn't catch it and BH rarely catches anything.
I personally think that it's worthwhile to take the supplements no matter what your vaccine or prior infection status is. It appears to be safe.

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 9:11 am
amother [ Indigo ] wrote:
Matzav reported it as 30% - 50%

Matzav is far from a reliable site for anything other than the names of charedi victims.

amother
Indigo

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 9:13 am
amother [ DarkKhaki ] wrote:
Matzav is far from a reliable site for anything other than the names of charedi victims.

They always link to their original source. Look up the article and see where its from

amother
Lightgreen

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 9:31 am
https://www.google.com/amp/s/w.....73150

According to this article 42% of new cases were vaccinated. Pretty hard to convince people to take a vaccine with unknown long term effects when you still have a good chance of catching covid.

amother
Eggplant

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 9:56 am
amother [ Lightgreen ] wrote:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/covid-infections-in-israel-spike-by-50-percent-1.9973150

According to this article 42% of new cases were vaccinated. Pretty hard to convince people to take a vaccine with unknown long term effects when you still have a good chance of catching covid.

You realize the reason that these variants even have the opportunity to occur, is because of how many people are still unvaccinated?
The more vaccinated, the less chances for mutations and variants.
The less people vaccinate, the more breeding grounds for mutations.
Thanks for doing your part.

amother
Bronze

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 10:07 am
You realize the reason that these variants even have the opportunity to occur, is because of how many people are still unvaccinated?
The more vaccinated, the less chances for mutations and variants.
The less people vaccinate, the more breeding grounds for mutations.
Thanks for doing your part.

Another nonsense claim that not only has no evidence but turns everything we knew until now about viruses and infections on its head. If anything, it's the vaccines that are driving the mutations.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics