Home

Which one doesn't belong?
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Aug 23 2021, 4:12 am
GLUE wrote:
Ferrari the other two cars end with a n and they are British cars

pencil,pen,paintbrush


paintbrush - it isn't a tool for writing and it doesn't have a nib

freezer, fan, a/c
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Aug 23 2021, 12:38 pm
simcha4 wrote:
paintbrush - it isn't a tool for writing and it doesn't have a nib

freezer, fan, a/c


Freezer you keep food in it

Atlantic ocean, Pacific ocean, Southern ocean
Back to top

Living Princess




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Aug 23 2021, 2:11 pm
GLUE wrote:
Freezer you keep food in it

Atlantic ocean, Pacific ocean, Southern ocean


Southern it's smaller
Naftali, Gad, Binyamin
Back to top

SG2189




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Aug 23 2021, 5:40 pm
Gad- Naftali and Binyamin were Israeli prime ministers

Basketball, baseball, soccer
Back to top

amf




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Aug 23 2021, 6:02 pm
SG2189 wrote:


Basketball, baseball, soccer


Basketball, the other two are outdoor courts


O, P, Q
Back to top

Living Princess




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Aug 23 2021, 6:05 pm
SG2189 wrote:
Gad- Naftali and Binyamin were Israeli prime ministers

Basketball, baseball, soccer


I'm impressed you hit the nail on the head
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Aug 23 2021, 6:06 pm
P, O & Q are both full circle shaped

Pig tails, ponytail, bun
Back to top

Living Princess




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Aug 23 2021, 6:07 pm
amf wrote:
Basketball, the other two are outdoor courts


O, P, Q


P - it doesn't have a circle

Amazon, Kruger, Chobe
Back to top

Living Princess




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Aug 23 2021, 6:08 pm
dankbar wrote:
P, O & Q are both full circle shaped

Pig tails, ponytail, bun


I see we cross posted I'll answer yours but won't ask
bun - the other two have animal in them
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Aug 23 2021, 7:05 pm
Living Princess wrote:
I see we cross posted I'll answer yours but won't ask
bun - the other two have animal in them


Got it!
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Aug 23 2021, 8:23 pm
GLUE wrote:
Freezer you keep food in it



Like 'FranticFrummie' wrote, it is so interesting the answers players give which are also right, even though different than what the poster originally had in mind.

'GLUE': Great answer. I didn't associate 'freezer' with food, but it's also correct.
I had in mind -fan- b/c a fan just circulates and blows the same warm air in a room.
Freezer and a/c, blow out cold air.
Open your freezer, if it's working well the cold air inside will hit your face.


Last edited by simcha4 on Sun, Aug 29 2021, 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Aug 23 2021, 8:36 pm
Living Princess wrote:
P - it doesn't have a circle

Amazon, Kruger, Chobe


Amazon - it's a rainforest in South America.
Kruger and Chobe are parks in South Africa.

author, writer, ghost-writer
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Aug 25 2021, 10:30 pm
simcha4 wrote:
Amazon - it's a rainforest in South America.
Kruger and Chobe are parks in South Africa.

author, writer, ghost-writer


author it is the only one with out the word writer in it
ghost-writer, the other ones usually have their names somewhere on the paper or book that they are writing

Maine, Florida, Alaska
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Aug 26 2021, 7:44 am
GLUE wrote:
author it is the only one with out the word writer in it
ghost-writer, the other ones usually have their names somewhere on the paper or book that they are writing

Maine, Florida, Alaska


I had in mind - ghost writer: writes other people's stories
author n writer write their own articles/stories, etc.

Maine - has one syllable and is the least populated state in America
Florida and Alaska contains the largest population in America

secret, recent, decent


Last edited by simcha4 on Thu, Aug 26 2021, 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top

Living Princess




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Aug 26 2021, 8:54 am
simcha4 wrote:
I had in mind - ghost writer: writes other people's stories
author n writer write their own articles/atories, etc.

Maine - has one syllable and is the least populated state in America
Florida and Alaska contains the largest population in America

secret, recent, decent


Alaska is one of the least populated states, Florida is one of the highest

secret - the others have a soft c

globe, world, bulb
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Aug 29 2021, 11:04 am
Living Princess wrote:
Alaska is one of the least populated states, Florida is one of the highest

secret - the others have a soft c

globe, world, bulb


world
globe and bulb are round

nightgown, nightdress, dressing gown
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Aug 29 2021, 11:47 am
Dressing gown is not for sleep
Back to top

SG2189




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Aug 29 2021, 12:18 pm
dankbar wrote:
Dressing gown is not for sleep


Do you want to pose three to choose from?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 8:55 am
SG2189 wrote:
Do you want to pose three to choose from?


I hope it's fine that I'm posing 3, to continue this game

Maldives, Palawan, Africa
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 12:29 am
simcha4 wrote:
I hope it's fine that I'm posing 3, to continue this game

Maldives, Palawan, Africa


Africa is a Continent the other are Islands

Bolivia, Kazakhstan, Peru
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 8 of 9 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games

Related Topics Replies Last Post
My one year old broke his femur bone
by amother
22 Thu, Sep 23 2021, 10:42 pm View last post
S/O: Am I the only one who would hate a gift of jewelry?
by amother
30 Thu, Sep 23 2021, 4:11 pm View last post
PSA, No, You're not the only one......
by amother
9 Mon, Sep 20 2021, 5:34 pm View last post
Parenting is not a one size fits all
by amother
22 Wed, Sep 15 2021, 9:54 am View last post
[ Poll ] Which one describes you?
by amother
9 Wed, Sep 15 2021, 1:04 am View last post