Home

Which one doesn't belong?
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 9:24 am
eeeee wrote:
Pencil- used to write

Pregnancy labor delivery


pregnancy
labor and delivery don't go on for 9 months, BARUCH HASHEM!!!

mitpachat, elastic band, shoelace
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 1:08 pm
Labor & delivery is one ward in the hospital.
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 1:08 pm
Rubber band & shoelace can be used to tie things together
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 2:48 pm
dankbar wrote:
Rubber band & shoelace can be used to tie things together


Actually, I had in mind - elastic band
Mitpachat (scarf worn on head) and shoelace have to be knotted and then tied as want.

"dankbar" where are your 3 options???

Dear fellow players, please try and remember in all the games that are like questions and answers, when answering a post please then post your question and not leave the game up in the air with no continuation.
If you don't want to post kindly write so, then the next player can write her question. No-one wants to intentionally take your place in the game.

Thank you. Smile I hope I don't sound bossy. I really don't mean to, this leaving the game hanging happen quite often.
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Feb 21 2022, 1:57 am
record, floppy disk, flash drive
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Feb 21 2022, 2:00 am
happytobemom wrote:
record, floppy disk, flash drive


record-the other ones are for a computer
flash drive-the other ones are flat disks

wood
granite
sandstone
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Feb 21 2022, 2:07 am
GLUE wrote:
record-the other ones are for a computer
flash drive-the other ones are flat disks

wood
granite
sandstone

I was thinking flash drive - the others are obsolete!

wood - the others are stones

crib, pacifier, briefcase
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Feb 21 2022, 2:18 am
happytobemom wrote:
I was thinking flash drive - the others are obsolete!

wood - the others are stones

crib, pacifier, briefcase


briefcase- that is for an older child or mother to carry, the others are for a baby

clover
lentils
beans
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Feb 21 2022, 8:55 am
GLUE wrote:
briefcase- that is for an older child or mother to carry, the others are for a baby

clover
lentils
beans


clover - it's a plant
lentils and beans belong to the legume family

Radio, Sea Waves, Microwave
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Feb 21 2022, 10:55 am
Sea waves are in water.
Radio waves microwaves are in air, used for energy.

Crib paci, belong to baby. Briefcase would be too obvious that it's diff so maybe she meant crib & briefcase hold things & paci not. ( unless they hold the crying or hold back speech lol)

Giraffe, bear, zebra
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Mar 05 2022, 6:35 pm
dankbar wrote:
Sea waves are in water.
Radio waves microwaves are in air, used for energy.

Crib paci, belong to baby. Briefcase would be too obvious that it's diff so maybe she meant crib & briefcase hold things & paci not. ( unless they hold the crying or hold back speech lol)

Giraffe, bear, zebra




Who wants to respond to this and then post their 3 options?
This game also wants to be played Smile
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Mar 08 2022, 2:26 pm
dankbar wrote:
Sea waves are in water.
Radio waves microwaves are in air, used for energy.

Crib paci, belong to baby. Briefcase would be too obvious that it's diff so maybe she meant crib & briefcase hold things & paci not. ( unless they hold the crying or hold back speech lol)

Giraffe, bear, zebra


Bear- The other animals live only on Africa(unless they are in zoo's)
a bear will stand up the other's will not stand on their back legs


Orange
Silver
Indigo
(I put this in once and did not get the correct answer, so I am putting it in again)
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Mar 08 2022, 6:46 pm
GLUE wrote:
Bear- The other animals live only on Africa(unless they are in zoo's)
a bear will stand up the other's will not stand on their back legs


Orange
Silver
Indigo
(I put this in once and did not get the correct answer, so I am putting it in again)


Bear is the correct answer, but I had in mind that giraffes & zebras have printed designed skin
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Mar 08 2022, 6:48 pm
Silver. Orange & indigo are rainbow colors
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Mar 08 2022, 6:56 pm
dankbar wrote:
Silver. Orange & indigo are rainbow colors


I had in mind
Indigo-Silver & Orange are part of the 5 words that don't rhyme with anything

Silver-Orange & Indigo are both plants

What is your new choices?
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Mar 08 2022, 8:05 pm
Nuremberg trials, plagues, hamantashen
Back to top

lkwdmommy




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Mar 10 2022, 2:41 pm
I guess plagues. The Nuremberg trials are associated with 10 sons of Haman. And so are Hamantaschen.

Milchig
Fleishig
Washing for bread
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Mar 10 2022, 3:40 pm
lkwdmommy wrote:
I guess plagues. The Nuremberg trials are associated with 10 sons of Haman. And so are Hamantaschen.

Milchig
Fleishig
Washing for bread


10 plaques
10 nazis hung

Only 3 corners for hamentashen
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Mar 10 2022, 3:43 pm
lkwdmommy wrote:
I guess plagues. The Nuremberg trials are associated with 10 sons of Haman. And so are Hamantaschen.

Milchig
Fleishig
Washing for bread


The obvious one would be washing for bread.

Though on Purim for a seuda you should wash for bread & eat meats n drink wine
Back to top

lkwdmommy




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Mar 10 2022, 3:47 pm
Nope. Milchigs, because the other two are Jewish phobias.

"I don't want to make myself fleishigs."
"I don't want to wash for bread. No time to bensch"
Back to top
Page 17 of 18   Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Dehydrator-do you have one?
by shanie5
5 Wed, Nov 23 2022, 3:37 pm View last post
Forever one moissanite stones
by amother
10 Wed, Nov 23 2022, 8:25 am View last post
Name after 2 people, one already named after the other?
by amother
7 Mon, Nov 21 2022, 6:56 pm View last post
From one mother to another mother
by Yael
0 Mon, Nov 21 2022, 1:48 pm View last post
by Yael
Rabbi schwartz ( chasidish one)
by amother
0 Mon, Nov 21 2022, 11:40 am View last post