Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Garage is coated in dust from cutting tiles - how to clean?

bargainlover

Post Sun, Aug 08 2021, 11:31 pm
Tile guy cut the tiles in garage, no idea why he didn’t do outside. Now all the bikes, strollers, extra paper goods, etc are coated in dust. What’s the easiest way to clean?

bargainlover

Post Mon, Aug 09 2021, 7:09 pm
Bump

Window

Post Mon, Aug 09 2021, 8:44 pm
Wouldn’t it be cool if there was a reverse mess tool that just soaked up all the dust from every item?
You just gotta wipe down each item.

Amarante

Post Mon, Aug 09 2021, 9:37 pm
You had a terrible worker. I recently had tile work done and the workers enclosed an area in plastic and cleaned up after themselves every night. Competent workers leave a place as clean as when they started.

I would think a combination of a hand held vacuum for the dust and damp cloths to wipe down some of the stuff would be your only solution. They should have shielded all of the walls and shelving with plastic and vacuumed the floors with a shop vac every night.

bargainlover

Post Mon, Aug 09 2021, 10:07 pm
Amarante wrote:
You had a terrible worker. I recently had tile work done and the workers enclosed an area in plastic and cleaned up after themselves every night. Competent workers leave a place as clean as when they started.

I would think a combination of a hand held vacuum for the dust and damp cloths to wipe down some of the stuff would be your only solution. They should have shielded all of the walls and shelving with plastic and vacuumed the floors with a shop vac every night.

I agree! They were terrible Sad Sad
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry