Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Purses

wifee

Post Tue, Apr 01 2008, 6:38 am
Does anyone have a picture of the most practical purse they've ever bought? Or could you tell me about it? Thanks.

ClaRivka

Post Tue, Apr 01 2008, 2:40 pm
The most practical purse I ever bought was a satchel bag. No shoulder thing, just 2 hand things (what are they called??).
It had a 2 pockets on the side which closed with a snap and inside it had 2 zipped up pockets. and the inside of it was HUGE. It really didnt look that big but it was so great. I could fit in a portable cd player, a water bottle, and a siddur in there plus other stuff at the same time!

Maya

Post Tue, Apr 01 2008, 2:59 pm
I always carry huge shoulderbags to fit in all I need. Here's my current one from the Gap:

ClaRivka

Post Tue, Apr 01 2008, 3:03 pm
I never carry around a purse anymore, I have a husband.
He carries the cash, the keys, anything really....If I do go out without him then I wear a coat and have pockets...if its summer then maybe ill bring a purse.

amother

Post Tue, Apr 01 2008, 4:30 pm
I never carry a purse any more except to simchas and dinners. otherwise I wear a waist pouch for money & ID and carry a backpack for all the "stuff" I haul around.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics