Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Please help me! Need stroller with bumper & leg seperation

noidea

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 4:32 pm
Been browsing for hours online cannot find any stroller that has a bumper across the baby and a fabric like separation for between legs (baby cant handle being strapped in at all times). Only one I found is evezo stroller (current stroller) but its very low to the ground (and broken now!) so looking for something else. Anyone know / have ideas? Or know what I would search for if there's a specific name for these features?
Please post links we are really desperate!

amother
Rainbow

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 5:30 pm
I get what you mean-it would probably be called some sort of crotch strap. Would it not be simpler to just buy any stroller with a bumper and attach fabric to it? When I put it into google, it came up with this from amazon uk but it isn't available. I wonder if you can get it somewhere else or have something like it made.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Smart.....3HFB0
You could also use a footmuff which will keep the child from sliding down in the stroller.
I've found this one from an english company- Hauck that seem to have it with strap. It could be some of their other models also have the strap as well.
https://preciouslittleone.com/.....D_BwE
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics