Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Towel or Bathrobe

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 18 2021, 4:51 pm
What do your kids use when coming out of the bath, a towel or bathrobe? I am referring to younger kids. I now have a bunch of towels hanging and they generally dont get dressed in the bathroom. They/I wrap the towel and run into the bedroom to get dressed. I'm thinking that bathrobes will be way more effective.
What do you do?

Teomima

Post Wed, Aug 18 2021, 5:23 pm
My younger kids use poncho-style towels or hooded towels that wrap around.

challahchallah

Post Wed, Aug 18 2021, 5:24 pm
Hooded towels when they’re little.

amother
Seablue

Post Wed, Aug 18 2021, 5:40 pm
I have hooded towels which cover more and stay on better than regular towels. I got them in ikea. Seems like I'm not the only one.

amother
Canary

Post Wed, Aug 18 2021, 5:45 pm
My younger kids tend to run around naked. When they're babies I take them out of the bath with a hooded towel and put them on a folded towel on the bathroom counter to put on cream and diaper and put on pajamas. Once they can dress on their own they usually drop the towel on the bathroom floor and run naked to their rooms. My older kids have a towel to dry themselves on and a robe to wear to and from the bathroom.

nicole81

Post Wed, Aug 18 2021, 5:46 pm
Hooded towels for the little ones, then regular towels (bath sheets so it wraps all around them and over their heads), and then bathrobes when they hit about 9 or 10.

amother
NeonYellow

Post Wed, Aug 18 2021, 5:46 pm
I take a towel and dry them. They then put on a bathrobe and sit on the toilet seat where I dress them.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Aug 18 2021, 6:29 pm
Funny all the life details you don't remember later on. Even though we have only one bathroom everyone got dressed in the bathroom after showering. The kids didn't have bathrobes till they were practically adults and they wouldn't have been allowed to run around in just a towel. I have a vague image of the boys emerging in a T-shirt and basketball shorts, which was what they wore as pajamas. .
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics