Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Att Lakewood teachers
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 5:35 pm
My dh and I dont believe in this vaccine, and my husband will not allow me to take it...
does that mean im not teaching this year?????
im seriously going to quit if I have to take it

wondering what the rest of you are thinking

amother
Peru

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 5:37 pm
I did not hear teachers in Lakewood need the vaccine

amother
NeonYellow

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 6:00 pm
I'm not a teacher but I work in a school through catapult. If I need to take the vaccine, I'll allow myself to be fired.

small bean

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 6:09 pm
Just like they wont follow the mask rulew. They won't follow the vaccine rules.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 7:04 pm
amen
cuz im seriously out of a job if they do

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 7:08 pm
Im an elementary school morah who is fully vaccinated.

amother
Copper

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 1:16 am
I work in a daycare, I will quit if I'm forced to vaccinate and start a babysitting group in my house. I think a lot of the teachers will leave and they won't have too many left

amother
Coral

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 1:57 am
small bean wrote:
Just like they wont follow the mask rulew. They won't follow the vaccine rules.

There is a big difference between yeshivas, Publix schools, third party therapy agencies and licensed day cars.

amother
Brown

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 9:00 am
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
I work in a daycare, I will quit if I'm forced to vaccinate and start a babysitting group in my house. I think a lot of the teachers will leave and they won't have too many left

I would not want to leave my little baby with someone who isn’t vaccinated… did you have covid and know you have antibodies? Because otherwise it’s irresponsible to be around little children. I know of babies who had covid and it can be pretty scary.

amother
Seashell

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 9:03 am
amother [ Copper ] wrote:

Same here! I told them that when I signed. Except no plans to open my own group. Will have to manage on Dh's income.

amother
Seashell

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 9:05 am
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
I would not want to leave my little baby with someone who isn’t vaccinated… did you have covid and know you have antibodies? Because otherwise it’s irresponsible to be around little children. I know of babies who had covid and it can be pretty scary.

Amother seashell here. The people who send to my dacare are not concerned about that.

amother
Brown

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 9:21 am
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
Amother seashell here. The people who send to my dacare are not concerned about that.

You should be concerned as a provider..

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 9:29 am
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
Im an elementary school morah who is fully vaccinated.

Why the hugs? Do you love that I followed daas torah and got vaccinated?

amother
Babypink

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 9:52 am
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
Why the hugs? Do you love that I followed daas torah and got vaccinated?

I didn't hug you. yes I do

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 10:46 am
amother [ Brown ] wrote:

Newsflash! CDC admits that vaccinated get and spread Covid. So vaxxing does not protect others.

amother
Papaya

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 11:04 am
amother [ Brown ] wrote:

But your ok with the other kids who your baby is playing with not being vaccinated?

amother
Papaya

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 11:05 am
amother [ Brown ] wrote:

Duplicate

sky

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 11:26 am
I’m confused.

Right now I understand being vaccinated protect the person vaccinated from hospitalization or death. Breakthrough cases are becoming common.

How does having your child’s teacher vaccinated protect your child.l? In fact it may be more dangerous.

The vaccinated carry the same virul load as unvaccinated when sick. And they aren’t likely to know when sick bec they are more likely to have minor symptoms or no symptoms.

So a child under the care of a vaccinated adult is more likely to be unknowingly exposed then if teacher is unvaccinated and has symptoms.

And classmates are also not vaccinated. Or masking. For sure not under 2.

amother
NeonBlue

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 11:56 am
What does not "believe in" the vaccine mean?

amother
Brown

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 12:18 pm
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
But your ok with the other kids who your baby is playing with not being vaccinated?

I expect them to be vaccinated with all age-appropriate vaccinations. I expect the same of a responsible adult who is caring for my child during the day in the midst of a pandemic. I understand and respect that people are hesitant to vaccinate, but if you are working with vulnerable ages, then at least ensure you have antibodies and if not, I believe the responsible thing to do is vaccinate.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics