Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
How do you feel about those unvaccinated?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 9  10  11  Next

How do you feel towards the unvaccinated?
Angry or negative feelings at their not getting vaccinated  
 16%  [ 55 ]
Fearful or anxious about exposure, but okay with them choosing  
 8%  [ 29 ]
Not my business, doesn't effect me, neutral  
 28%  [ 95 ]
I regret mine, I think well of their actions  
 3%  [ 12 ]
I am one who has not vaccinated at this time  
 41%  [ 138 ]
Total Votes : 329

fleetwood

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 9:01 am
amother [ Peony ] wrote:
Just saying the same right back at Fleetwood. If you’d be so confident, you wouldn’t need to keep defending it.
Show me one vax thread that you havent taken part in...

Interesting that I post under my screen name so I can actually back up my argument. Go check my posts..I never push the vaxx..in fact just the opposite..time and time again I write that nobody cares what you do.

Too bad you post anonymously so I can't look at your posts.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 9:04 am
amother [ Fern ] wrote:
How are you interpreting that I am wishing a horrible death on anyone.

I pity them for their foolishness because they are risking a horrible death based on lies and misinformation fed to them by those who have a vested interest in maintaining a base that is manipulated by identity politics.

I do feel sorry for those who are not able to be vaccinated and therefore might suffer because of their unwillingness to get vaccinated is prolonging the epidemic.

I am on a thread of COVID nurses and doctors who are actually on the front line and at this point the ICU is filled only with the unvaccinated with a very few who were vaccinated with significant risk factors. For example, transplant patients are not able to muster up a sufficient immune response from the vaccination so there are a few in the ICU who have had transplants.

The vaccine is doing exactly what it should be doing which is protecting almost all vaccinated people from death or severe symptoms.

Also for people living in areas where the hospitals are so besieged that those with heart attacks or in car accident or otherwise requiring emergency care are suffering through no fault of their own.

Fern, I am very frustrated because I can only like your post once. Is there some way to pin it so more people can see it? It's you, me, Fleetwood, and SOW and a few others that don't buy into alternative media.
Why is it that you girls express my opinions better than I do?

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 9:33 am
amother [ Fern ] wrote:
Fools and dangerous ones.

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com

Risking a horrible death of suffocation and multi-organ failure or long term damage to kidneys, heart, lungs and brain - or from descriptions from those who had being sicker and more miserable than they have ever been.

And all because they are being duped for those who gain from identity politics.

Not much satisfaction in owning the libs when you are hooked up to a ventilator.

I am not scared of anything. I already had covid, as did my husband and kids. BH we had none of what you are mentioning. Those risks are not absolute. I was not duped by anyone or anything. On my doctor's recommendation, I am not getting the vaccine, nor is my husband, because the vaccine won’t give us longer or better immunity than having had covid.
You might want to stop with the hysterics, it doesn’t gain you any points.

amother
Lemonchiffon

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 9:42 am
amother [ Oldlace ] wrote:
People are dropping dead at much higher rates from Covid itself, and having long-term health consequences from Covid itself.

You choose to get the vaccine. You don't choose to get covid. Some people don't want to knowingly inject themselves with something that may harm them, especially if they have natural immunity.

amother
Lemonchiffon

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 9:44 am
southernbubby wrote:
That's changed. People recently booed Trump for telling them to get vaccinated.
From what I see in here as well as in the community, if you are doing anything to prevent Covid, you lack faith, fall for media lies, and you are a traitor to freedom from government tyranny. If you chas v'sholem test positive, you are allowing the government to have more control if you don't find some underground or black market source of "life saving drugs" and instead, you run with your tail between your legs to the closest monoclonal antibody clinic.

Why are you putting down people who get monoclonal antibodies? Many vaccinated people who get covid are getting it too, demonstrating the faith they have in the vaccine protecting them.

amother
Lightgreen

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 9:45 am
We who refuse to give into coercion are holding the line for your medical freedoms.

amother
Lightgreen

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 9:46 am
Here's my conspiracy theory: one day, whether in 20 years or only 2, the unvaccinated will hold greater value. Shidduchim, organ donation, sperm donors etc. Mark my words

southernbubby

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 9:59 am
amother [ Lemonchiffon ] wrote:
Why are you putting down people who get monoclonal antibodies? Many vaccinated people who get covid are getting it too, demonstrating the faith they have in the vaccine protecting them.

You misunderstood me. I am all for monoclonal antibodies. I am making fun of people who would rather go to the veterinary market to buy anti-parasitic medications that are formulated for livestock.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 10:00 am
amother [ Lightgreen ] wrote:
We who refuse to give into coercion are holding the line for your medical freedoms.

You don't have to put yourself in harm's way for my medical freedoms.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 10:06 am
Here's my conspiracy theory: one day, whether in 20 years or only 2, the unvaccinated will hold greater value. Shidduchim, organ donation, sperm donors etc. Mark my words

Shidduchim; vaccinated people will choose each other
Organ donation: so far people who need organs outnumber donors
Sperm: sorry if it's not selling to potential recipients

amother
Celeste

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 10:09 am
so marginalizing and demonizing to say "unvaccinated" ....how bout "those who choose not to get vaccinated against Covid at this time or yet" probably because they have natural immunity or another excellent reason not to choose a one size fits all

weird do you actually know of anyone foolish enough to take a vet dose medication? I sure do not.
Everyone we know makes informed decisions with the expertise of their chosen doctor(s).
We all had covid B"H got through it, have high antibodies, and our doctors said to wait on the vaccine.

amother
Almond

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 10:15 am
[quote="amother [ Celeste ]"]so marginalizing and demonizing to say "unvaccinated" ....how bout "those who choose not to get vaccinated against Covid at this time or yet" probably because they have natural immunity or another excellent reason not to choose a one size fits all

This! Will re-evaluate when and if our very high antibody count goes down.

amother
Peach

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 10:16 am

Because they will be so rare. This plague will continue to rage, and more and more of the unvaccinated will die, or suffer terribly. Mark my words.

In the meantime, those who refuse to vaccinate will eventually learn that while vaccination has no effect on fertility, particularly male fertility, covid itself can cause issues. https://www.houstonmethodist.o.....lity/

amother
Fern

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 10:23 am
amother [ Lemonchiffon ] wrote:

Because it is ironic that people have fixated on the vaccine in terms of questioning medical opinions and yet have no such issues when they are prescribed medication which they don’t feel the need to question. Once people get sick and there is a reality they are willing to take experimental non approved medication 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

And a willingness to believe in one discredited study versus countless valid studies in efficacy and safety. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 10:28 am
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
Because they will be so rare. This plague will continue to rage, and more and more of the unvaccinated will die, or suffer terribly. Mark my words.

In the meantime, those who refuse to vaccinate will eventually learn that while vaccination has no effect on fertility, particularly male fertility, covid itself can cause issues. https://www.houstonmethodist.o.....lity/

How can you say vax has no effect on fertility when this has never been studied?

The vax is less then a year in use so no obe knows effect on fertility or other long term effects.

fleetwood

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 10:32 am

Or they will be dead from covid..

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 10:37 am
southernbubby wrote:
You don't have to put yourself in harm's way for my medical freedoms.

Yet we should all vaccinate for others

amother
Ultramarine

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 10:37 am
#BestBubby wrote:
How can you say vax has no effect on fertility when this has never been studied?

The vax is less then a year in use so no obe knows effect on fertility or other long term effects.

But there is no reason to believe so. People sneakily use "we don't know" to imply that it's a valid concern. But it could just as well be that COVID does that and the vaccine doesn't. Or that the vaccine is actually a very slow-acting cure for PCOS. Or that it prevents life-threatening allergies from developing. Or that hydroxychloroquine reacts with the COVID virus to create hidden problems that haven't been discovered yet. Or that monoclonal antibodies cause autoimmune disorders. We don't know. But nothing at all in life is certain. We wake up every day not knowing whether we'll live to see another. All we can do is make educated guesses based on what is most likely.

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 10:38 am
fleetwood wrote:
Or they will be dead from covid..

Or they won’t be….covid isn’t a death sentence. I MAY get bad, but it may not.

amother
Fern

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 10:47 am
Do people realize that monoclonal antibodies are operating under FDA Emergency Use Authorization? Why are you willing to risk taking a medication that only has a EUE when the Pfizer vaccine is actually approved.

Regeron which is the experiment treatment credited with saving Trump's life when he got COVID also is operating under a EUA.

So because for some reason the right wing conspiracy nuts have demonized the vaccine it is dangerous to take it.

And yet no compunctions on doing anything recommended by a physician when one actually has COVID including taking medicine that is authorized under a EUA.

Who is being played?

https://www.heraldtribune.com/.....8002/

Gov. Ron DeSantis has zeroed in on monoclonal antibody therapy as a lifeline for COVID-19 patients, holding press conferences around the state where he name-checks a specific drugmaker — Regeneron — which is a major investment for one of his largest campaign contributors.

“The Regeneron, just so everybody knows, is free,” DeSantis said during an appearance at a monoclonal antibody therapy center the state opened at Camping World Stadium in Orlando.

As DeSantis ramps up his reelection bid, the largest donation to his political committee this cycle is a $5 million contribution from Kenneth Griffin, the CEO of hedge fund Citadel, which owns $15.9 million in Regeneron share, according to a regulatory report filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission this week.
Page 4 of 11   Previous  1  2  3  4  5 9  10  11  Next Recent Topics