Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Pets
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Dec 25 2006, 8:06 pm
Defy, you using the word WE means you'eve resigned yourself.....you could have said HE has a dog!

Mirabelle

Post Mon, Dec 25 2006, 11:05 pm
I have a big black female labradore. Very sweet and excellent around children! I would recommend the breed to anyone looking for a family dog.

ruthanne

Post Tue, Dec 26 2006, 10:04 am
Raisin wrote:
I grew up with a cat (really easy to look after, no walks required, plus keeps away mice and rats. You just need to feed them) a rabbit or two at one point, birds - budgies, quails that my brothers had, and a huge fishtank. There is one fish in there that just keeps growing and growing (I think it is still alive) My sister had a hamster at one point.

I will not get any pets except fish until my kids are old enough to look after them.

Raisin, I remember the hamsters. I think your brother had them. Wow, that does bring back some memories!

DefyGravity

Post Tue, Dec 26 2006, 10:24 am
chocolate moose wrote:
Defy, you using the word WE means you'eve resigned yourself.....you could have said HE has a dog!

Why should I have said that?

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Dec 26 2006, 11:08 am
Is it HIS dog or YOUR dog? do you accept it as your pet too?

greenfire

Post Tue, Dec 26 2006, 4:49 pm
I personally hate pets - unless they're yours - don't want to live with them - I have enough kids. That being said my not so dd brought in 3 baby kittens gave 1 away and they are sooooo cute - and I still don't like them. whose gonna pay kitty support? She sleeps all day and guess who has to remember she has babies in her room and take care of them ME of course (another thing to put on my resume)

Piper

Post Tue, Dec 26 2006, 7:06 pm
We have two dogs. A rescue ex racer greyhound and an italian greyhound. The big grey is a little standoffish and moody, but I love my little IG. She loves to cuddle and sleep in our bed. In fact, we are looking into getting another one.

Amother, I used to dislike/be afraid of dogs. I'm not anymore. In fact, we have a lot of coyotes in my area, and last week, one jumped into my yard while I was outside with my little dog. I charged after it yelling and it ran away.

ny21

Post Tue, Dec 26 2006, 7:46 pm
ihave been to two party"S

where people brought their dogs

MyKidsRQte

Post Wed, Dec 27 2006, 12:47 am
I had a fish tank, that I am looking to sell ,because I have no patience to deal with it. I bought a bunch of fish, that must have been sick, because within 2 weeks the entire tank except for one died out.

Piper

Post Thu, Dec 28 2006, 12:57 am
momoftwins wrote:
ihave been to two party"S

where people brought their dogs

I hope they were tea cup dogs Twisted Evil . We bring our little one with us if we are going on a long trip. But I would never bring my large (70 lb) dog to a party.

brooklyn

Post Thu, Dec 28 2006, 6:26 am
Aside from the pets we have now we also once had fish. One time after they died and before we could gey a replacement set, DH put a jar of gefilte fish and a can of tuna inside the tank. When I came home from work and saw it I doubled over in laughter.

Mirabelle

Post Thu, Dec 28 2006, 8:48 am
We actually sometimes bring our lab (95 lbs) to some parties at this one friend of ours that also has a dog that our dog likes to play with. We joke that their dog is her "boyfriend".

Piper

Post Fri, Dec 29 2006, 12:38 pm
shosh2008 wrote:
We actually sometimes bring our lab (95 lbs) to some parties at this one friend of ours that also has a dog that our dog likes to play with. We joke that their dog is her "boyfriend".

cute! labs are great family dogs.

mumoo

Post Sun, Dec 31 2006, 3:18 am
brooklyn wrote:
Aside from the pets we have now we also once had fish. One time after they died and before we could gey a replacement set, DH put a jar of gefilte fish and a can of tuna inside the tank. When I came home from work and saw it I doubled over in laughter.

:DGreat sense of humor. I hope he wouldn't substitute a stuffed clifford for a family dog... Rolling Eyes

Debbie

Post Wed, Jan 03 2007, 10:03 am
mumoo wrote:
we don't have any. I grew up with a miniature schnauzer and a parakeet and had flings with fish, an iguana and a chinchilla.

I tried frogs and fish (and an ant farm!) with my children but my husband and I do not want any pets. My children really do!

What do you have?

We have a cat,she is a two year old tabby called Kiki.She used to belong to our neighbours but they left her behind when they moved.To be honest they didn't treat her wonderfully when they had her,they were vegetarians and they decided the cat should be one too and also after they had her neutered they didn't bother to have the stitches taken out.
Kiki is now much more content and the added bonus is we haven't seen any mice for quite a while!

elmofood

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 9:10 am
hope this is the right place. never seen this post. anyone here have a pet? I have a cat and would love to know who else has pets and what they are

DefyGravity

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 9:15 am
Here's the pet threat:
http://imamother.com/forum/vie.....97332

I'll bump it up.

lotte

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 10:52 am
We raise children-not pets!And it is a hard enough job!

BeershevaBubby

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 12:10 pm
We have 2 cats and a Siberian Husky.

greenfire

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 1:33 pm
my kid's kitties
Page 2 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics