Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
ISOuniversal stroller bassinet attaches w/ car seat adaptors

birdy

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 1:13 am
I recently bought the babyzen yoyo. My baby is much more comfortable on his stomach, which I can’t do with the regular seat as it doesn’t lie completely flat. To constantly switch back and forth between the seat and newborn pack is cumbersome and inconvenient- my question is:
Is there a bassinet I can attach with the car seat adaptors? The car seat adaptors can be installed leaving seat still in place. Does a bassinet like that exist? If it would be collapsible that would really be a dream 😁

amother
Jetblack

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 8:47 am
What car seat do you have? Any travel stroller that would directly attach a car seat without needing adapters, the carrycot for that stroller would be the same fittings as the car seat.
I'm not sure how secure or safe it would be to do that though as it could be the weight of the bassinet would sit oddly on the adapters making it more likely to fall over.
Have you considered trying a soft bassinet? Like if you look at the link below for the mountain buggy, it has a 'cocoon' which should just come in and out the stroller easily. They usually clip onto the straps and it's easy to remove and attach.
https://uk.mountainbuggy.com/p....._ss=r
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics