Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Explain this

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 17 2021, 1:40 am
Msm posted a photo of a woman that was fully vaccinated for a while. She got the virus and is now dead. They blame it on the unvaccinated.

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Fri, Sep 17 2021, 2:03 am
Nobody can explain anything.
Stupid people still try to spout their lies there’s rhyme, reason and consistency to this entire last 18 months.

southernbubby

Post Fri, Sep 17 2021, 9:24 am
amother [ Cantaloupe ] wrote:
Nobody can explain anything.
Stupid people still try to spout their lies there’s rhyme, reason and consistency to this entire last 18 months.

It has gone both ways. People did indeed die of medical neglect but many of the people who died of Covid had the best treatment available. Still, I have seen people on here blame hospitals for the Covid death count which they claim would not have occurred if the government would have listened to Dr Zelenko. That may be true but it's far from proven. There were people who were counted in the Covid deaths that had something else but there were also people who died at home or after recovering from Covid who were possibly not counted, even if they died of Covid. Some people who play up vaccine injuries pretend that long term damage from Covid doesn't exist or might have been prevented by taking Ivermectin while there is no proof of this.
So yes, the distortions are on both ends.

amother
Purple

Post Fri, Sep 17 2021, 9:28 am
The blame game has been around since the beginning of creation.
Adam blamed Chava.
Chava blamed the nachash.
The blame game seems to appeal to humans of all ages and stages
Maybe it's in our DNA....

amother
Wine

Post Fri, Sep 17 2021, 9:29 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Msm posted a photo of a woman that was fully vaccinated for a while. She got the virus and is now dead. They blame it on the unvaccinated.

This is the latest propaganda. Rather than admit the vaccines are failing, they made up the claim that the vaccines only work if 100% of the population is vaccinated.

Which is not only not backed by science, but also illogical because if 80% are vaccinated and 20% have herd immunity, we should be all set.

But I digress.

southernbubby

Post Fri, Sep 17 2021, 9:37 am
amother [ Wine ] wrote:
This is the latest propaganda. Rather than admit the vaccines are failing, they made up the claim that the vaccines only work if 100% of the population is vaccinated.

Which is not only not backed by science, but also illogical because if 80% are vaccinated and 20% have herd immunity, we should be all set.

But I digress.

I have not actually seen that claim. It was known from the beginning that there was not enough vaccine for the entire world, even if everyone wanted it, and it's now known that a variant in India or some other poor country, will eventually be the dominant variant everywhere.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics